How is this piece of shit opening in a week and a half and no one knows yet if its gonna be piece of shit or not?

How is this piece of shit opening in a week and a half and no one knows yet if its gonna be piece of shit or not?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FlJCnOvTAFE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=NjsVh3N1sQ4
nojusticewithouthope.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you dumb fucks are memeing this movie to a 99% because your meme power is always being wrong

It's going to be a piece of shit, which sucks because I have a soft spot for JL comics and cartoons.

>no one knows yet

OH C'MON

Dc and weadon blocked early reactions

So when this piece of shit gets a 70-80% and destroys that Thor turd you're pitting it against, what damage control would you do this time? The SJW angle worked fine with Wonder Woman until it outgrossed Civil War in the US but the "it's just like Captain America" shit was pure cringe

>embargo on fucking Twotter reactions

I WONDER IF ITS GOOD?
I also wonder what the fuck is the point in giving people an advance screening if you won't let them tweet about how Very Cool it is.

WB already has a sense of where the RT score will land. They clearly polled WW critics before deciding to move its embargo date up.

theyre obviously hiding it cus it gonna blow monkey chunks

>having a prejudice opinion on a movie you haven't seen
if you dont want to watch it, fuck off talking about it

The fact that Justice League even has stiff competition from a fucking Thor movie is embarrassing enough as is

>damage control

mister I think you're getting a little too invested in...the box office returns of movies. What kind of hobby even is that? Go watch sports or something.

It'll get a 55% at best, around Man of Steel level of praise, although most of that will be be from Wonder Jew

All the early reactions are negative so far.

>So when this piece of shit gets a 70-80% and destroys that Thor turd you're pitting it against

DCfags are this delusional

>no one knows yet if its gonna be piece of shit or not?
Watch this...
youtube.com/watch?v=FlJCnOvTAFE

It's clearly going to be a piece of shit

Sup Forums is always wrong

80% is comming

it doesn't matter.
Scorsese ripped apart Rotten Tomatoes 2 weeks ago, why its still taken seriously is baffling.

They know it'll get a bad response so they're hiding it for as long as possible so people wont be dissuaded to buy tickets early.

Mmhm. Mmhm.
And how do you think it will do compared to Infinity War?

WB do this with every movie
IT reviews came out 2 days before release and look how that turned out
They know they will have a massive opening weekend just from fanboys, good reviews + opening weekend buzz close after could give them a massive 2nd weekend too.
At least that is what their intention is with holding back reviews

The smear campaign for this film has been incredible

It has WW, so it will get a 95%

everybody knows it's gonna be shit m8

>wonder jew in it

implying it wont get at least %70 just because of her

It will probably will be a decent conclusion of the trilogy started with Man of Steel (no i dont wanna count Suicide Squad and Wonder Jew shitshows).

>Before Sup Forums
>After Sup Forums

I wonder if this will end up being great and Sup Forums with get BTFO yet again??

people will always hate it and call it shit, mate. they made their decision weeks ago without seeing the movie.

>The SJW angle worked fine with Wonder Woman until it outgrossed Civil War in the US
I'd say it still works fine since it only did exceptionally well domestically. It didn't even make as much as Spider-Man or GOTG2 world wild, let alone come close to Civil War.

Honestly with how many threads I see for this film I'm starting to believe Sup Forums is subconsciously trying to weave it's magic.

Thor came out like what 4 days ago? There isn't a single thread for it on the board. That has to be a new record for Sup Forums to stop talking about an MCU film

WB COMPLAINT DEPARTMENT
I SAW YOUR JUSTICE LEAGUE MOVIE
AND IT MADE ME FEEL LIKE
A PIECE OF SHIT

No they aren't

Jesus christ that was awful.

>Thor came out like what 4 days ago? There isn't a single thread for it on the board.
what is there to talk about? Ive not read a synopsis or anything but could probably tell you the story knowing how marvel movies are

who cares what other people think of it, never once have i watched or not watched a movie based on what some asshole said. that being said I'll watch it on demand next year like usual

It literally doesn't matter how much it makes or what it's RT score is people here will say it's the worst shit ever made.

If you think this is bad you should see what r/movies looks like on a daily basis

Probably because their is nothing to talk about most funniest fun movie of 2017

Why do some actors/resses in Hollywood have 3 names? Jamie Lee Curtis, Samuel L Jackson, Jean Claude Van Damme, Joseph Gordon Levitt, they're everywhere and costing us valuable time in our short lives enunciating their many syllables

Whedon has officially sabotaged this movie.
Any acclaim it receives will be pure shilling.

>(This is coming from an "X" fan)

Always a give away

>Thor came out like what 4 days ago?

Most of the world got it 2 weeks ago and discussed it then.

is there anybody who finds this good?
I mean, unironically?

>world wild

thought this was an American website? so the fat fucks claim

It looks fine, I dont see the problem
Its obviously been edited down to use as a promo clip so its not going to look seamless

But Sup Forums has an overwhelmingly American userbase user.

Yeah I don't see the problem with it either honestly. The reshoot with Fatfleck looking fat, mah man, and the video game bad guy I get - but this looks fine

Muricans might be too ashamed of it talk anything

>people of different clans argue and fight over whom the pool of water belongs to
forward
>people of different nations argue and fight over whom the Mediterranean belongs to
forward
>people of different religions argue and fight over whom Jerusalem belongs to
forward
>people of different ideologies argue and fight over which socio-economic system should be dominant in the world
forward
>people who are fans of different comic book companies argue and fight over which company put out the better superhero movies

>superhero movie
>Anything but a piece of shit
>Especially DC

It's so good you don't even need to talk about it!

Honestly I just want it to come out now. The same threads just keep getting posted day after day

You've given me much to think about.

Why have you posted a picture of Casey?

hello newfriends
>anons go to the cinema
wait for the rip you dolts

This is unusual and you know it.

>Noone knows if it's gonna be a piece of shit
user, I...

It's insane, isn't it? Have you seen that interview with Thor's director where he does a piss-poor job of hiding his annoyance with Hemsworth for photobombing his interview? He tries to play it off, but his butthurt is just radiating off him.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=NjsVh3N1sQ4

>DAIN'T STAHND NAYXTA MAE!!!

Had that been anything DC-related, it would be spawn "rumors" articles from one end of the baitosphere to the other. I can practically read the headlines: "What does Waititi's Body Language Reveal about Tensions on the set of Ragnarok?" And some cuck or shill would be trying to meme "DAIN'T STAHND NAYXTA MAE" into the phrase that's sweeping the social sites.

He looks brown and pale at the same time...It's freaking me out

Waititi getting butthurt is nothing new, he is generally a narcissistic asshole

Well if hated his other films why would he like Thor? He probably just doesn't like his humor. What the fuck is he implying?

>Looks like it was filmed entirely on greenscreen

Lol it's like one rule for one and one for another
I mean sure there will be a hell of alot of greenscreen used but you can also see in the trailer they shot in location in Iceland and London at least.

Thor3 for example is 100% soundstage with greenscreen yet nobody seems to moan about that despite substandard visual effects in many scenes

>My bucket list is to become a bucket
He really isn't as funny as he thinks he is

>Lol it's like one rule for one and one for another

It literally is at this point

That he's an insecure little faggot. If he'd faced up to half the criticism Snyder's had to endure, he'd have already necked himself.

>literally hated all my films

>literally hated all my films
Really, brainlet? You sure they didn't just figuratively hate some of them? Some embryo had the nerve to say he wondered if some people just didn't "get" the humor of "What we do n the Shadows" the other day. I told him I liked that whole "monsters with people problems" thing when it was still fresh and new . . . fifteen years ago when "Monsters, Inc." did it . . . and thirty years before *that* when "The Munsters" did it.

You're really weird dude.

It takes a real faggot to complain about one critic when the rest are sucking his dick

Is there a word for being blind to your favourite thing's flaws on purpose?

Sharing this with my fellow DChads. Turns out that Lex is associated with hoops and "halos" throughout BvS until he's finally unveiled to the world.

Is he wrong though?

They honestly seem to get along really well and all have good social skills? Are you actually this autistic?

he's half maori

He's stolen from Snyder, stolen from Warcraft of all things, and now he's stealing from lolrus, and I'm afraid that's where I draw the line.

Blind love?

Hemsworth is getting interviewed next to him

Notice how he refuses to make eye contact with Hemsworth? He's either the complete beta, pissed off, or both.

Confirmation bias.

Looks like they're having a good time. Chris seems like a fun guy.

Yeah, *Hemsworth* does.

>He's either the complete beta

He's a kiwi so it's this

Typical AusGOD and Poo Peeland relations

I'm English and I also think this was wrong and against the spirit of the game but on the other hand it is Top bantz . I can't understand why such an over sight like "You cant bowl underarm" went unnoticed for literally hundreds of years.

I don't disagree, but what I'm talking about is more related to spin. I've watched site after site pick up and run with unsubstantiated rumor after unsubstantiated rumor with every DC film all the way back to Man of Steel, while these same "journalists" just pretend like everything's always just puppy digs and rainbows over in Mouseville, and that despite the fact that several actors and directors have gone on record with their grievances with Marvel Studios. Ever hear about that shit echoed ad nauseum? Of course not, but any old fucking site will pick up an anonymous letter from a "disgruntled former employee" of Warner Brothers and run that shit into the ground.

It's dirty as all hell.

Whedon rewrites and reshoots, overseeing post-production and final edit. This is going to be Age of Ultron 2: Electric Boogaloo.

After seeing what's become of the MCU subsequent to his departure, can you in all honesty say you believe that's all on Whedon?

Marvel directors are huge nu-male brats. I n Snyder's shoes they wouldn't last one fucking day.

By the way, that pic's a joke, but it still goes with my point.

>All capeshit sucks, but DC is specially terrible

My favorite one is

>it's ok that MCU movies look like $10 Bollywood flicks, it's capeshit!!

Raimi is a god. A. God.

>The Spider-Chad vs. the Spider-Virgin

It's not all on Whedon. Studio mandated rewrites that didn't mesh with Snyder and Terrio's style. Snyder going back to work while still grieving and consequently not being able to fully focus and probably not producing his best work. And that's before Whedon is brought in to streamline and lighten the film and probably refocus it onto Wonder Woman since that was a success.

more like, they actually put a guy in a good suit, instead of CGI a bad one

How pathetic to have the most popular superhero in the world with Batman, the most iconic superhero in history with Superman, and everyone's favorite villain with the Joker, and you have to shift the focus to Wonder Woman and Harley Quinn because you have to just bank on feminists now.

Fuckin lel.

I'm being serious here, has Marvel ever produced a promo piece as good as this?

nojusticewithouthope.com

Legit gave me goosebumps

>hated my films
THIS NIGGA MADE GREEN LANTERN

Looks like shit though

He just acted in it, retard