Would you be a good guy or bad guy?

Would you be a good guy or bad guy?

>every thread

Neither. I'd be whatever my circumstances called for.

A cannibal with a half eaten sexslave dungeon

what a gr8 adaptation that was

good and bad would quickly become dated concepts when everyone is struggling to survive

The Earth stopped spinning so it started to cool down.

Agreed. With that said, I'd be a rapists cannibal.

clearly the movie depicts the world if the orcs won in 3019

ATM i only have $200 in my name Been looking for a job for weeks have no food in my house and thinking about robbing someone or going into a old person home and taking everything they got sooooooo

I'd be a consensual sex vegaterian

I'm not a good guy
I'm not a bad guy
I'm THE guy

i want to see the movie where they didnt find that bunker full of food

I'd be that classic nigga handing out crab legs to everyone

>not babylegs

i dont know
but being a bad guy is fun

why was the kid such a faggot bitch if he grew up in the apocalypse

Is there a "labor ready" near you?push comes to shove...

Keep your head up.

He grew up knowing only survival and fear of tomorrow just as harsh as the day before? Yeah.

he was coddled by his dad who was just trying to protect him from the harsh reality of the world, he wouldn't let the kid do anything.

A humorous bad guy. It's important to keep ones amusement, even in hard times.

Neither. I'd be...

THE guy

>getting booed even in the apocalypse

>PAPA
PAPA
>PAPA
PAPA
>PAPA
PAPA

it was POPPA for that extra bit of annoyance.

This. I think a story of a dad truly raising his kid in an awful world could be a pretty interesting concept.

I'd be a dead guy

I've never understood how the family who found the boy could be so well fed and strong enough to take in outsiders. They seem like just normal survivors who are on their merry way while everyone else is starving to death.

Expecially when consideribg they were following the father and son meaning they could only scavenge in their footsteps.

I guess they could of got some food at the bunker but its still silly. They even have a dog ffs

let me join your cult; mister!

I'd be a big guy.

id definitely be the guy with the human farm, that one had it made

>for a
i really want one of these movies from the POV from someone like that from the start to reaching totaly darkness

maybe ocean life wasn't affected that bad by the apocalypse and they managed to fish a bit to survive

hopefully the guy with the gun
more likely the guy doing the digging

Would I want to live in a post apocalyptic world? no

wouldnt u explore for a while untill shit got hard

I would stay alive until I got a hold of the situation and then end myself, unless there are people around me who does not share my views and it would be benfitial for them to have me around.

dude why go out like that there are nomore restrictions and nothing stoping you feom doing it when shit get hard so see what u can get out of it if u would KYS there what is stoping you here ?

Not sure what you are saying here but I want to live in modern civilized society.

if shit got hard for u in in modern civilized society would u then do it ?

Nope, there is a difference between living a "hard" life in modern day developed nations (not US) and living in a post apocalyptic world.
Also life is hard for almost everyone but that does not mean that life is not worth living.
Working agriculture would maybe deter me.

I don't think there would be any good guys.

pussy. I wouldnt kill myself ever. Gah I'd love that to happen. If some big 6ft 8 bohementh of a dude came up to me in a world like that. I'd shoot him down before he even got close. I wouldnt ask him any questions. Wouldnt care if he was nice or a "good guy". I'd eliminate any perceived threat right away. Not having have to worry about Man's laws or police or prison would be a god send. It would just be pure nature and survival of the fittest in its purest form.

Id do my best to stay a boy scout.
I can relate to Rick in TWD's transformation though.

Ok good for you, I wish you good luck because your hubris is gonna get you killed after you plead to raiders to suck their dicks just to smell their freshly cooked rats.