Weinstein used Mossad agents to spy on his victims and journalists

Other urls found in this thread:

tabletmag.com/scroll/246724/the-specifically-jewy-perviness-of-harvey-weinstein
haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-1.710150?v=BAF801CE43D9D2FAA18266536C697CEF
richardsilverstein.com/2017/02/15/israeli-intelligence-infiltrated-pedophilia-ring/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Black cube

They arent even hiding it

can i hire mossad to find me a gf?

Pedophile rings are run by mossad in all countries

What does this mean?

>Ronan Farrow
Is there a biggest attention whoring faggot?

just rendition them yourself user, women love a man that takes charge

Why won't these people buck up and name the jew?

Even they have limits

Only if you're Jewish

Harvey's biopic is going to be insane.

yeah idris has his work cut out for him

>allegedly
You know this shit is pushed to throw out rule of law?

Nah, it will all be swept under the rug. Exposure doesn't accomplish shit to Jews in power.

>jews push mass liberalism, degeneracy, SJWs
>comes back to fucking destroy them
it's glorious

ayyy

they're gonna make a movie about this though

ironic huh?

he could save your career, but not his own

Philip Roth should write the Harvey biography

This stuff is starting to get hard to believe.

>conveniently leaves out the 'ex-'

>in Harvey's office, nobody can hear you scream...

THIS SUMMER

Maybe if he takes yoga and learns to suck his own dick from now on he can make a comeback.

Kek

I like it.

>*im walking on sunshine starts to play*
>record scratch
>Harvey looking at camera "you're probably wondering how I ended up in this situation

Why are only neckbeards and Muslims so butthurt about Jews?

OP rather intentionally left out that they were supposedly ex-Mossad working as legal private investigators.

Jews don't run hollyw-

So is it time to talk about international jewry and how it controls what we see, hear and think or is that still too early for liberals?

>it's legal, therefore it isn't bad

JIDF please go

everything the nazis did was legal too you fucking kike.

God damn it why is Sup Forums always right?!?!

>ex-Mossad
No such thing.

I'm only a half-ironic le epic troll nazi, but I know plenty of people (some are liberals) who I can have conversations about niggers, illegal immigrants, whatever, and they'll at worst make a noise and many even have a few stories so we can come to a middleground where I'm the racist asshole but they now know they are a little bit too... When it comes to jews they always either think i'm either talking insane nonsense or they get offended and wont hear a word I say. Very odd.

This is pretty fucking weird. Like if he was a sex addict he'd rather spend the money on whores (legit whores), rather than try to rape a bunch of actresses. Is it a power thing?

Yes rape is never about sex it's about power

Honestly it's everyone else's fault except Jews

>Ex-mossad posing as your Ally to sell intelligence
Oy vey

Nah they will get a aryan-looking goy to portray a disgraced corrupt Jew, like they did with Wolf of Wall Street.

Notice how the jew never talks about the evidence - the truth is not on the jews side. Disgusting people without morality.

Fuck off disgusting kike.

It is about Jewish inferiority complex and power of Aryan women. These Jews in hollywood are 1 generation of the pogroms and pale of settlement and remember when the beautiful tall nordic woman was totally unobtainable. But now they find themselves in unprecedented position to push their desire for the forbidden shiksa.

tabletmag.com/scroll/246724/the-specifically-jewy-perviness-of-harvey-weinstein

This is a Jewish publication admitting as such, from their own mouth. Also the publisher had to issue this apology perhaps because it was too on the nose... oy vey!

>1 generation away from the pogroms and pale of settlement*

It's the greatest taboo of all. A lifetime of brainwashing will do that to you.

>tfw Hollywood is a huge conspiracy right now
Come on, it is not funny anymore! I loved to be a weirdo talking shit about Hollywood while normies called me names because I was insane and Hollywood was so clean and professional.

Their toughest mission yet

How about that partial hangout? Its so partial and hangouty.

>Have you ever heard the legend of Darth Weinstein the Wide?
>It's not a story a goy would tell.

Israel Becoming a 'Refuge for Pedophiles,' Warns Advocate for Child Sex Abuse Victims

>Israel has become a safe haven for Jewish pedophiles from around the world, a leading advocate for child sexual abuse victims warned Monday at a Knesset committee pre-hearing

haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-1.710150?v=BAF801CE43D9D2FAA18266536C697CEF

>Yet another in a long line of sex scandals has beset the Israeli intelligence apparatus. In this case, Channel 10 and Maariv report that Israeli police caught a senior intelligence agent (likely from Shabak or Mossad) who collected and disseminated pedophilia materials online along with at least two others serving in the IDF. One of his co-conspirators served in the defense ministry and the other served in an intelligence capacity, probably in AMAN.

richardsilverstein.com/2017/02/15/israeli-intelligence-infiltrated-pedophilia-ring/

>ex-mossad
Come on, guys

What's to hide? Jews worship Dionysus/Sabazios/the demon on Mars

>Ex-Mossad means they're no longer Israeli nor Jewish

Its called brainwashing.

happened to me too