Movies that millennials will never understand

Hardwork and passion are concepts that kids these days dont know

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=auLmekEsaak
twitter.com/AnonBabble

kids these days aren't millenials, they're gen z

stupid millennials amirite my fellow millennials?

>hardwork and passion for washing rice
What a joke, I'll rather spend my days in a McDonalds fryer

>calls himself a chef
>can only make one thing
>"hardwork"
lol delusional

t. millennial

how about a movie that all millennials understand, Jiro Nightmares of Assrape?

it would appear millenials are crowding Sup Forums as well.

Jiro dreams of pussy

yeah. sadly his restaurant will never have pizza, burgers, and fried chicken to satisfy your refined americlap palate

Jiro Dreams of An Hero

More like Jiro's Son's

jiro nightmares of assrape

>guy just puts a paintbrush on a canvas
>literally all he does
>""""artistic savant""""

Painters understand at least basic artistic concepts like perspective and lighting, if not biology, anatomy and architecture. Most painters also use photography and other technology to capture an idea before they paint. Jiro literally slaps a piece of fish on a ball of rice and sells it for 300 dollars

>muh fish

That's all there is to understand

Millennial: any person from 10 to 40 who I don't like

Jiro Dreams of Jews Fearing the Samurai

Can you imagine being his son and being forced to wash rice for 30 years on minimum wage cause the old man refuses to retire? I'd seriously go insane

>Hardwork and passion

Trigger warning next time, please and thank you.

And you better not use the b**t strap phrase either. I'm entitled to all the attention jiro gets with none of the work.

japan cuisine is a meme

This scene pissed me off so much. If my old man said this shit to me, I'd kill him in his sleep.

Did you see that movie? Remember the guy who came in the restaurant asking if he could order appetizers and sake at the start? That's you.

You realize jiro was kicked out of his house in the first grade right? He could have done the same to his kids but instead allowed them to learn under him and become accomplished in their trade. Jiro loved them so much he ensured their future.

If your old man said "you can return if it doesn't work out" you'd kill him?
Why?

The alternative is homelessness, which will lead to depression, disease and drug use. Fucking crazy chink bastard

>appetizers and sake at the start
What's so wrong with that?

It's uncouth

>Jiro dreams of unprotected homosex
I'd literally cum.

But multi course meals are classy. Eating one thing for a whole meal is barbaric.

Jiro Dreams of Irradiated Raw Fish On Rice

>Going out for a nice meal
>Not having any wine

BPA filled tuna on irradiated rice mandated by Abe himself

Jiro was/is literally autistic, noone else would spend 70 years perfecting the way you put raw fish on cold rice. And on top of that force both of your sons to clean rice for 30+years. Im not saying it didnt result in great sushi, but he was 100% autistic

The point is not to have a nice meal, the point is to taste the fucking fish.

Why is that a bad thing? Didn't your parents work hard so that you could have it easier than them? It's a different world OP, things are getting easier. It's not a bad thing. Old people who had to bust their ass are just hating on those who didn't have to.

>that will be 300 dollars please now get the FUCK out of my restaurant so I can stare menacingly at the next goy

Jiro Dreams of Khazar Milkers

>put soy sauce on a piece of fish
>can't even be bothered to make regular sushi because it's too hard
>"oh wow he is so good at this!"

Millenials are the worst.

Three Michelin stars

Jiro Dreams of Mindbreak Hentai

>jiro gives less fish to women
>still gets 3 michelin stars despite being a sexist
>implying michelin is a reputable reviewer any longer
fuck you

Ooh fuck off grandpa.
>kids these days
Literally every fuckin generation says that and it's just as dumb every time. Life changes. You know what happens to things that don't change? They die.

Women eat less, it's a scientific fact

For real. I mean I love sushi and all that and having a chance to try "the best sushi in the world" would be cool but fuck dealing with the elitest shit and paying a bunch of money. I can starve myself for a couple days, buy some sushi from the grocery store, and I guarantee it'll be the best sushi ever.

he's living far too long tho

I'm a millenial and he's not wrong. How is shitty work ethic and entitlement a change for the best? It fucking isn't.

hunger is the best spice

Kickstarter this pls

There's no reason for them to know these things. When you're praised for every miniscule, mundane act you perform you would tend to stop caring about putting forth effort, since you will be rewarded regardless of the effort you put in. And being passionate about something just makes you look weak. It makes you look like you care. Apathy is the zeitgeist of today. Everything's going according to plan.

>Muh tire rating
>Gives out stars like confetti even to shitty chicken kiosks
All the while the old man rushes you to eat as fast as you can so he could serve more people.

>minimum wage
>in a 3 michelin star restaurant employing five people.

Jiro Dreams of Jiro Dreaming

B-but it's for the better old man! Muh babyboomer!

Jiro Dreams of Dreaming Jiros

The worst part about this is the cynicism towards dedication and doing your job that isn't neccessarily groundbreaking or life altering work.

There are billions of people who aren't going to cure cancer or save millions of lives or create great works of art, the rest of us have still have to try our best doing our work. And if you are doing a menial job that isn't saving the world or is showcased as art, you should just half ass it cause you aren't doing anything important in life anyways.

The Fountain

His son has his own Michelin star restaurant in NYC.

He's not even right about work ethic being gone. Everyone always thinks society is going to shit and that the kids today can't uphold the moral values of yesteryear and it's always bullshit. You're pretty dumb if you honestly believe otherwise. There have always been hard workers and there have always been lazy fucks. You get angry when you see the lazy fucks and it blinds you so that all you see are lazy fucks everywhere. You're just full of shit though, and the world will keep going just fine.

And also, don't spend your life being the type of person who hates the group that he voluntarily places himself in. It's pointless and you're only hurting yourself.

>And if you are doing a menial job that isn't saving the world or is showcased as art, you should just half ass it cause you aren't doing anything important in life anyways.

How is that wrong?

It creates a society that hates work, is miserable at work, is miserable in life because they are surrounded by people who don't give a shit

>hardwork
my bestfriend does that everyday

>Jiro's Plate and Rice
>formerly Dick's

Honestly devoting your + 5-6 other lives to creating slightly better sushi is bad for the world instead of just working at something where they benefit the world.

how does creating something that makes people happy not better the world?

>jiro dreams of charging $5,000 for a piece of raw fish

Don't focus on trying to better the world. Try to better yourself and do what you love. In turn you will inadvertently have made the world better as well.

>Boomers still think hardwork pays off for anyone but your boss

Jiro's sushi is a meme built on really good quality fish and Michellen's need to build their Japanese market by handing out stars like candy. Jiro's sushi is marginally better if at all to his many competitors.

Jiro's meal is multi-course you fool.

Did it solve poverty? Did it solve global warming? Did it solve global hunger? The only thing he did was make hyper expensive raw fish for the elite.

Sushi is sushi you weeb. It doesn't matter if he puts dogshit in it and then cat piss

>Did it solve poverty? Did it solve global warming? Did it solve global hunger?
Aha I forgot those problems can be solved by six sushi chefs.

I'm imagining all the people ITT shitting on Jiro are this person.

Most sushi chefs seem to be autistic and take it really seriously, but this guy seems like a bro.
youtube.com/watch?v=auLmekEsaak

His sushi tastes like dirt

at least it doesn't taste like cream cheese and avacado you amerishart

You'd rather eat dirt than avocado?

I'm not American and I'm not a poor fag who's actually ate his shit and regret it to this day

There are very rare invidual who can solve all those problems you listed, according to you every person should stop doing their jobs and just be Al Gore or Bill Gates and solve real big problems.

There are jobs out there where you have to fit into society that don't seem important but fill niches and holes in an economy. The whole problem therin lies with everyone else, the rest of us who aren't going to save the world and the idea of cynicism towards our meagre existence of not doing those important things you list but just filling economic demands and wants. I guess we can become so cynical with our devotion to our jobs that we become a society that loathes work, is always complaining about work, and sneer at people who generally are passionate about something they do that isn't "saving the world"

But that has worked out great for America and the west.

like anyone in this thread has eaten his fucking sushi including you

so what? the guy who wrote the review is a malignant retard for not understanding etiquette?

We must be breaking records, because there's so much entitlement. I do honestly believe that our generation has commitment and work ethic issues. They can be fixed, I haven't given up hope.

How is critcizing the same as hate? Asking more of my peers is somehow going to hurt me? Nope. Fuck off.

Tell that to Spongebob.

In the docu his son had a RS6, I doubt he's hurting.

FUCK SPONGEBOB

15 years roasting seaweed

to make sushi - an average cuisine only edible if dunked in a shit ton of soy sauce and wasabi

weebs fuck off

The average Italian mother is more talented cook that jiro.

When you compare it to Africa and asia yeah pretty much. Been a long time since I saw a westerner poop in the street but it happens on the reg in India.

the fuck do you know about working hard and being passionate? you sit on your computer all day browsing Sup Forums.

As a millennial I do like it and chef's table series too.

filthy casuals

real good sushi is like butter

shit sushi you eat at a supermarket smells fishy and is hard/chewy