Take a moment to appreciate that they haven't botched this show yet

take a moment to appreciate that they haven't botched this show yet

The entire season of Archer Vice would like a word with you.

oh, you stopped watching after season 3 then?

can't botch what was shit from the start

bump

>Archer Vice
Best season

The last season was complete dogshit

it for sure dipped in the middle but I'm liking 8 and I liked 7

Archer was never good. Fuck off reddit.

Eh it's been going downhill since season 4 with season 8 being... well idek what that was...

Also... Frisky Dingo was better

Vice and the coma detective dream seasons are trash what are you talking about.

Not op but I literally couldn’t tell you when I stopped because none of these episodes are distinct and nothing stands out, my entire memory of the show is one big mush of shallow jokes I can’t point to any plot development that happened in 2 seasons, and idk if I stopped on season 2 or season 4, that’s how MEH the whole thing is. Lazy art style, lazy humor, written like that rich white kid in class that everyone hates made a tv show, sorry but I grew up in Southern California and people like archer exist everywhere with that same bro voice and that same sense of humor.

>take a moment to appreciate that they haven't botched this show yet

I dropped this show like 2-3 episodes into the season where they became cocaine dealers or something. It was unfunny as fuck and so hard to watch. It had declined a little before then, too, but that season was a fucking unfunny mess.

>but I'm liking 8
wtf

>lazy art style

not sure about this one to be honest, i can understand gripes of a lot of the episodes being very similar, especially humor wise, but how is the artstyle lazy?

Everyone is a cardboard cutout it looks like it’s suppose to be ironically bad as a joke but I just see right through to the laziness of the whole production

That was Vice.
It takes a nose dive that entire season and becomes really and I mean REALLY shitty.

They somehow get their act together for the following season and it ends up being pretty good again somehow.

i found archer vice terrible on first watch, when i caught some of it again later i found it a little more enjoyable because i knew to stop paying attention during every pam scene, holy shit did they drive that into the ground

>how is the artstyle lazy?

They just draw cut-outs of the characters and then animate them like a Flash cartoon. It's like South Park with more detail.

Dumb redditor

as opposed to what other animation techniques that are less lazy? i'm not challenging you but i know very little about animation. also if you mention anime in any form you're a fucking nerd and i don't want to hear your opinions on animation

>this whole post

You don’t belong here m8

Weeb off the port bow captain!

Found the butthurt weeb. Go to Sup Forums

That’s the least of it , everything else about your post triggered me more. There’s no salvaging you just go this isn’t the website for you

Not even what triggered me faggot it’s your personality you’re obviously a normie

>your post

Not him, sweaty.

take a moment to appeciate that they haven't botched this show yet

You’re welcome to join him, or you can both just stay in this archer thread which I now realize is a normie containment thread because nobody else watches his normie office humor targeted at normie white dudes

>Likes anime: check
>unironically uses the term "normie": check

it's like playing NEET bingo. are you unemployed and posting from your parents' basement as well?

Okay, weeb. LOL

I hate how they went from what seemed like a huge organization to like 5 people