youtu.be/nhc1NE2-u-8

We could be on to something here. If not, ignore it, it's just some dumb vlog

Shill your shitty videos somewhere else you paki looking nigger

I don't get it, who was in the wrong?

yess, good goyium, ignore the raceless boy in the video

>there is nothing like inherent genius
>it took Mozart years and years to develop his craft
>doesn't know what a Wunderkind is

Mozart wrote his first composition when he was 5 you daft nigger. Just fuck off.

yesssss, good goyium, defend the little girl from the nigger bullying her

>from the nigger bullying her

Oh you mean yourself? Or is it just a coincidence you posted a video with single digit views? Your video is shit, your opinion is shit. Just go away. If you were actually "redpilled" you would pack your stuff and fuck off to wherever your mutt parents came from.

OMG ABED. Can you post a selfie for me? Omg I didn't know you were such a racist

Then what is your point? That 60 minutes is making a spectacle out of her? Yeah no shit. How is that news? You're making a fucking fool of yourself. Not knowing her accent, come on here name is Deutscher the literal translation of "German". Could have googled that shit in 5 seconds before acting like a fucking retard in front of the camera. Her perfect pronunciation of Richard Strauss should have giving it away. But that's what you seem to know about western culture, jack shit you mongoloid. All I see is an envious nigger trying to make fun of a more talented white girl. Acting like a redpilled little useful idiot but you're the jewish wet dream: A mutt diminishing western culture.

Hey OP is this you?

Holy numale batman. Dude probably shoves rick and morty dvds up his asshole while jerking to bernie speeches. holy shit.

>GUIS I'M GOING TO BE Sup Forums FAMOUS PLS GIVE ME VIEWS I'M YOUR MASTER TROLL AND SOCIAL CRITIC
>gets absolutely obliterated

lmao what a dumb redditor

Nah that's the guy who shows up to HWNDU alone and begs Sup Forums to make him a meme.

You know that le epic trolls are a diamond dozen now, right? You're about 10 years too late. There were people with this exact shtick on Sup Forums and youtube when you were still a toddler.

He's Sup Forums? haha holy shit. That's embarrassing.

I mean, he has a chance. Sup Forums poo's need a role model like Sup Forums kiddies have Corbis and Sup Forums has Milo

You forgot your trip, faggot.

Ah yes, the white Aryans who want America to turn into a white ethnostate posting on Sup Forums

So....this is the face of Sup Forums?

I was insulting him but I guess he's gone