Mirror Mirror (2012)

youtu.be/ILDeA7AqA84
Anyone seen this movie?

lily has someone nice downblouse scenes in that movie

I like medieval fantasy movies, they should make a comeback

it can be the new capeshit, knightshit

yes
lily collins was fantasticly beautiful but the humor was horrible and the story was bland

>tfw you will never be Armie Hammer

Never seen this. Is it worth it just for Lily?

I want to dress up like her

i want to destroy your boipusy in that outfit her

:3

I watched it for Lily but can remember anything about it.

:3c

Would do anything to wear that :O

let me use your body as i see fit

>julia roberts
There goes any interest.

Not gonna happen after the King Arthur Cinematic Universe flopped.

I will :3

good little slave :3

AT THE END SWEET LILY FORCED AN AGED JULIA ROBERTS TO CONSUME POISON

Would you enjoy watching me fussing over my outfit and getting embarrassed at how pretty I looked? :3

yes! men would stare you up and down and you would probably say you hated it, but deep down you know you love the attention.

Please let me be your girl :$

ok :3

You wouldn't happen to have a kik would you?

aeroaeko

sent

This nasty whore lasered her hairy arms and neck for this shit movie and hasn't had any hair since. Disgusting.

qt

Yes, she's at peak eyebrow performance in it.

As far as mirror themed movies I'd place it behind Mirrormask but ahead of Through the Looking Glass.

Was nice desu, a little different than the usual fantasy at that time.

What an absolute cutie pi

I have. It's a nice movie, and Lily is gorgeous in it.

It's the only movie I've ever walked out on in a theater. It's so fucking bad. Everything is either completely yellow or completely blue. The acting is atrocious. They try to do this daring 'reversal of the gender norm' bs to appease millenial libshits like all other shit made to indoctrinate the youth today. ((*cough cough* Frozen *cough*)) Not to mention it's basically Bollywood starring white people. The director is an untalented pajeet who even did that gay meme of putting an elaborate dance sequence at the end of a movie. Absolutely disgusting. Not even funny-bad.

What about Lilly though? Isn't the film salvaged by her presence?

Sup Forumstards are usually gay or fear women, so it wouldn't have affected him.

I'm too bothered by those huge disgusting man-brows to give a shit about what's beneath them. If I remember correctly, she did have dress that pushed her breasts up for most of the movie, but I wouldn't watch the whole thing just for that.

Fuck you those are kino eyebrows

AIDS faggots

S-stop

pretty shitty movie desu

get a fuckin room

I want her brows inside of me, bros. they're so perfect

Nobody posted the young healthy thighs?

her legs looked better in To The Bone