It's over, Morgan. I have the moral high ground

>It's over, Morgan. I have the moral high ground.

>yeah but you're a faggot

What was this guy's name again ?

The Jesus

Like we don't already know the old mayor is gonna set them free, they go rampant and then negan is gonna kill him because he can't trust him bla bla bla

bravo amc

cletus

Jason Homoa.

That was maybe the more cringe moment in tv recent histor.

Ninja Jesus wa taaa pin pum hicg kick awwwwwwwww

Surrender black turtle ninja.

>mfw Punished Rick and Punished Morgan slaughter all the prisoners later this season after Carl is killed

u mad Jesus

JESUS DID NOTHING WRONG

The only person with any moral high ground in that show is Negan.

So far the leaks seem legit but is anyone else really buying into the idea that Carl is gonna die. Doesn't he have plot armor for still being live in the comics and being Rick's kid? If anything, Shane Jr. should be the one dying soon.

>DUDE DONT KILL PEOPLE

i hate this show and its gay characters. Why not just glock this greasy bastard in his head and shoot all negans people.

Andrea only died a couple issues ago, was Rick's new wife until that point, and she died in season 3.

Let poor Carl go to college.

I imagine they need to do something massive to bring people back

SPOILER THAT SHIT YOU RETARDED FUCKS

That was because the actress was a loyalists to Darbont. Why do you think Dale died so soon as well? The only one they kept was Carol originally for tumblr shipping with Daryl, but now they keep her because fans like punished Carol

>loyalist to Darabont
Literally nothing wrong with that. The show died shortly after he left.

>having any kind of attatchment to these wooden characters

>drives to hilltop using Gabriel's car
I DIDN'T MEAN IT!! JUST A PRANK BRO! LET ME IN!! THE CAR WAS RIGHT THERE
>is let in
Why?

(((AMC))) fucked Darbont over and got rid of his buddies

>DUDE JUST KILL EVERYONE LMAO
>I'D BE SUCH A BADASS PRAGMATIST IN A ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE, I'D DO WHATEVER I GOTTA DO
>FUCKING MORALFAGS

why does every single retard watching this show think like this?

>"Maggie why didn't you kill Gregor?"
>"He hasn't roofied me like in the comics yet, and that's a very important comic scene the show has to follow."

It's pretty unbelievable but I've heard it rumored that Chandler Riggs actually requested to be killed off so he can focus on going to college

because Maggie does what Glenn would do, give people a million chances no matter how dangerous it is

He rape her?

>watching the Walking Dead

>Not watching the most complex series on tv atm

Yeah in the comics he rapes her but Jesus stops him mid way so Maggie hangs him from a tree.

Hey Chandler. I know you browse here. Can you confirm this post

>watching the worst written and acted popular tv show of the 21st century

What was that godawful bit of hacky dialogue he said right before the fight scene? Nothing is certain except uncertainty or something?
Since when did the characters on this show become psuedo-intellectual philosophers and Mr. Miyagi ripoffs?