Pitch me a movie starring Walton Goggins and Steven Ogg

Pitch me a movie starring Walton Goggins and Steven Ogg.

they creampie each others asshole

GTA 6: Wackier

Trevor Philips continue on VHS, this time he creates his own clone and calls hi Mini-Me!

/Thread
Get on it, hollywood

Two gay siblings invent a cure for male pattern baldness with disastrous side effects!

Goggy oggy goggy, oi oi oi

True Detective Season 3

I literally only see Trevor when watching Vice Principals.

Buddy cop movie.

Scooter Brothers

would watch.

Brogaine, mockumentary about 2 brothers who will do anything to get their hair back including murder

Sold

Drifter movie similar to "the way of the gun"

sorry it's the hood's turn to tell a cool drug bust story ;)

that would be so gross

2 estranged brothers are reunited by tracking down their father's (Billy Bob Thornton) murderer

two brothers
one is corrupt DEA cop other one a big drug dealer, they work together, often reluctantly but they always stick together. Steven is the DEA cop and he's helping his brother out, not just looking the other way. Cop is forced to arrest one of his brothers partners. Walton's associates now want his brother to be silenced, which is when walton has to make a choice between keeping his drug empire alive, or his brother. He obviously chooses for hi brother, which is when things get really complicated. Any good? The roles might be better reversed idk.

I don't give a flying fuck about the plot, I will give all my wageslave money to anyone who can direct a movie starring these guys.

Good pitch. Would watch.

this is a lot like Black Mass

game of thrones but set in america with guns and cowboys/ Walton is littlefingure and Ogg is the hound

yo, thanks

two bum rednecks go to the city and wreak havoc ala GTA style

Ogg and Gogg: Curse of the Male Pattern Baldness

Podesta Brothers Biopic

it suits them perfectly, though

>hair starts falling out
>start noticing people's hair way more
>feel a hidden kinship when I see guys with receding hairlines

Dragon bald z