How do tit sucking scenes even work?

How do tit sucking scenes even work?

How do people submit themselves to this? Imagine you're the actor and then you read the script "and then you'll suck the actress breasts" Imagine being the actress and reading this shit lmao

I can't fathom it

imagine trying not to get a boner

It's just a breast.

When you get older and get used to women and their bodies you'll understand.

Haha how do kissing scenes work?
Do they like, date first?

But I'm already 23, how much older?

You're American right?

Only an American could have a problem between 'you suck a tit' but have thousands of scripts of 'you brutally torture and disembowl her whilst she screams in agony beneath you' and be fine

>sucking on penelope's tit
>say nigger after a few seconds
>"oops, guess we'll need another take"

It’s more like a mental age thing.
Apparently yours is 12.

Not american

It's not a script problem, dummie, it's an acting and human problem

When your metabolism starts to slow down, after 25 years of age. Very gradually, but you will notice that more often you will think that you'd rather be doing other things than sex.

It's not real the actor is just cgi

Why?

18-25 you are still in teenager mode

you unironically just close your eyes and think of your paycheck

was her tit actually licked though

Im always in the mood for a good titty sucking. Never gets old or less exciting.

Its a prosthetic tit

Tell me about it. If the director told me to suck an attractive woman's breasts, I would say "really, sir? EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW" and then walk away. What's next, kissing scenes? Girls have cooties, you faggot.

10 years more, my friend.

Why would you try to net get a boner? You're an actor, not a fag. I'm pretty certain Penelope wouldn't mind.
Because that's what happens in life?
What's the big deal, I don't get it.

Hahaha, very funny, you can say that now but I doubt it that after knowing the girl and acting with her it would be awkward as fuck

lies

>and your OTHER take

No it wouldn't. Just tell her to practice before shooting the scene, in private. She can't say no... because of the implication.

right Chad

WHAT "implication"?

*sexy as fuck

t. beta virgin

Well, here's this young actress, she wants to make a good impression on the director, so what's she gonna do, reject me and make it look like she isn't taking the job seriously? Of course not.

Dude...

I don't understand how male faggots exist when large supple tits are a thing. Lesbians ok but seriously how can you not love some big fucking titties

This.

Because apparently the sight of a woman having her breast sucked is unfathomable to you.

are those fake or something

god damn

No, pretty sure they're real

underrated

In public for the whole world to see, it is

As somebody who has tits and has actually had them sucked ,let me assure you, getting them sucked by someone doing it for pleasure feels nice. You wouldn't have to convince me much to let some handsome movie actor suck my tits as part of a scene, at all.
It's the damned hungry babies who chew the fuck out of you like it's a beer can with a pull tab they are trying to get open.

PRESENT THINE MAMMARIES IN A VISUAL FORM OR BEGONE, HARLOT

you're a landwhale, you don't count

if you were even close to penelope's looks then your opinion would be relevant

stop saying breast you pretentious retard, say tit like the rest of us

It's a prosthetic mouth

>CUT
>Sean, for the last time, I want you to suck and pull on the nipples with your teeth. I want to see it stretch!
>TAKE 43
>... AND ACTION

one actually happens to a human who may not want it to happen and one is fake special effects you fuckingretard

Kill yourself, no one wants to hear from you. You disgusting whore cunt

OP here, look at this shit, this is so fucking embarrassing, how much money is enough to submit yourself to this?

>landwhale

lol no, I visit the gym 4 times a week.

Timestamp or GTFO

thanks yify
10/10

>Be an actor
>Have to do a tit-sicking scene
>Get a boner
>Everyone on set is horrified
>The actress starts hysterically weeping
>The director screams at me to get off his set
>The lighting guy pukes all over himself at the sight of my boner
>The next day I get a call from a Hollywood producer
>He yells that I'm an absolute sicko disgrace and I'll never work in this town again
>Commit suicide
>The end.

>do tit sucking scene
>20 years later a bunch of old hags "come out" with tearful confessions about how you raped them on camera by being aroused

/b-b-Sup Forums thread

Are you white

What if you're a virgin actor and you have to suck a tit? What if you do it wrong and the actress laughs at you? Does it count towards non-virginity?

mommy gibe me milkies

I've had hundreds of men suck my nipples and I can tell you with confidence it's always obvious who's a virgin and who's not.

It's an animatronic tit

actors and actresses are all already damaged people looking to escape their lives, so if you went up to a random person on the street and offered them money to get their nipple sucked they'd say fuck off, but if they've been getting molested since they were 6 by their agent its not a big deal

You never sucked your mom's boobies as a baby?

I'll bite, how?

>hundreds

Wanna be my gf? We can go to the gym together and then watch movies and TV shows that plebs don't get. Also all the sex.

CHELSY?!?!

lmao

Women. The natural thread derailers.

Haven't any of the guys here had their nipples sucked? It feels fantastic. Can't even imagine how great it must be for women who have larger and more sensitive nipples.

Get out of my board you fucking whore.

Yeah I love it. Especially if she's slowly working her way towards your dick. It literally jumps up and down like bunny when a girl knows what shes doing.

Guys, it's just the guy who impersonates a woman all over again. When he's bored he does this.

Here's some more of my pussy.

AAAAAAANGRY BEEEAAVERS

fuck, thats a nice little cunt

Hot post more

I have and I hate it. I don't like it when girls lick or play with my asshole either. I'm like the most prude degenerate.

what is the deal with all these boobs in the world today? it's like a boob obsession. stop it.

I hate nipples, whether male or female ones. They look stupid and like weird cancerous growths. I hate that i have nipples myself. I have a male cat and i also hate that he has nipples.

fag detected

for as much as we love it, sex sucks for guys compared to girls if done right. our only advantage is we can guarantee an orgasm for ourselves.

I hate when some girl who's read too much cosmo decides to do anything to my asshole. and i was kind of weirder out the first time a girl sucked my tit. went on to start loving it but never ask a girl to do it since i don't want to let on that i'm turned on by it for some reason.

>'you brutally torture and disembowl her whilst she screams in agony beneath you' and be fine
What film?

I like that fuzzy muff. Just the right amount of hair

Boobs on my board? I don't think so

Until she doesn’t shower for 12 hours and it’s like cutting shit out of dog fur

Not,
>and your other tit
Dumb frogposter.

Kekked profusely

>fake nose
>fake lips
>real tits

O...k

>not wanting a nose full of that dank ladymusk

you would enjoy getting your tits sucked even by not so handsome men you whore. Its a biological reaction

How do sex scenes work?
Does the actor really put his wiener in her hoohah?
What if he accidentally puts a bun her oven haha what if?

God I wish that were me

It's even hotter in the context of the movie

IMAGINE being that baby in that scene

Abort. What's the big deal?

thanks for the (you)'s silly boys ;^)

I think there is no difference between a virgin and a non-virgin sucking a tit.

paki idris ftw

she doesn't seem to be enjoying the scene