PORTLANDIA

What do you think about this series / tv /?

i want to be carrie's pusy slave!

Based pusyposter!

Self-aware liberals who sadly aren't self-aware enough

Just watched the first 5 episodes. Mostly pretty funny. Love Kyle as the mayor.

surprised I don't see it talked about as often here
Last few episodes of the most recent season were hilarious but the rest of them were weak
The episodes I mean

i find her so fucking attractive

realistically i could probably be her boytoy, i'm almost 20 years younger than her

i'd just eat her out if that's what she wants but i'd love to feel my cum pumping inside her most likely dormant womb

>Pointing at Saudi Arabia

what did he mean by this?

I hate hipsters.

Not enough shots of Carrie's feet.

Which wig Carrie is the best?

>tfw no worldmap dressed gf

>well played
But I think there are still jokes to milk from the hip, liberal set. It doesn't seem totally depleted quite yet.

>TFW you will never have a stylish mummyfu gf who is multi talented has a good sense of humour and still manages to be cute and endearing even though she is maybe 15 years older than you

>TFW she will never rib you playfully then later whisper that you are her good boy

Just end it

Wtf she doesn't look like a mummy.

i love her :3

That guy has the weirdest face

Every time I see him in something I'm like

"What's the deal with that guy's face"

First three seasons: solid stonercore
Fourth season: fine
5+: shite

Also, I wish Carrie whipped out her tootsies more often

I'm a faggot but I would totally be down to have this sexy jew force her toes down my throat

I've lived in Portland my entire life but I've never felt the need to see the show. On occasion I've said hello to the crew because I run into them on the street. Without fail they acted uncomfortable and standoffish and did not say hello back

I love the sketch with the PTA meeting devolving into everyone shitting on the principal's music tastes because she only knows entry-level Clash songs and doesn't know Neu!

>tfw no Carrie gf

The only funny sketch comedy show on TV.

Is this from the river sketch? Or the fleece store

I've heard rumors that they always leave a giant mess whenever they film somewhere.

The gay wedding sketch is the funniest sketch from the show.

Fuck Portland, we need to begin euthanizing the goddamn homeless.

s-stop

If you compare it to her shirt then he is pointing at her heart.

Did anyone watch the Louis Theroux documentary about the dogs in LA? As soon as this couple came on screen I thought this some how turned into a Portlandia sketch. They also started playing songs from Twin Peaks which made the whole thing even more bizarre.

No but I'll check it out. I also watch Louis clips but I've never seen an entire doc.

Yes! Exact same thing. Why the fuck did they play the Twin Peaks song? I don't even think that song is even royalty free.

It's not just Portland, it's all over the West coast, but yes I agree

Never seen it. I like Fred so I should try it out. Do they show that dame's legs like this a lot? If so then I'm in for sure.

flat earth vs round earth

>crew trying to work
>some jack ass walks up and starts trying to make small talk
You probably look like some desperate fag that thinks he can get a job or get on camera or meet one of the actors, especially if this has happened multiple times, that makes you look like some sort of stalker

It's almost really funny. Also, I bet Fred Armisen is gonna be the next celebrity hit with rape or sexual harassment accusations. I've been hearing he's an abusive creep for years.

Lots of tights, yeah

hipster trash

Imagine if carecare farted in your mouth.

Just a mouthful of thick, pungent odor