Show's that everyone knows about but no one has actually watched

Show's that everyone knows about but no one has actually watched

Other urls found in this thread:

nerdist.com/invader-zim-returns-sequel/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I watched the whole fucking thing several times when it was airing.
The zombie mall and the fake parents episodes are the best.

I also watched the whole fucking thing. Breddy gud show.

>the original fans of the show are now in their late twenties.
>all of them are at their jobs so they can't respond to op's post

Who did it better? GiR w. piggy, or Homer B. Benis Simpsons from the Simpsons with his stupid and butt ugly spider pig?

Invader Zim was an early example of a fanbase stigmatizing something so people hate it by association. It's actually a pretty good show, but if you saw it on the surface you'd think it was just mid 2000's scene kid bait and Hot Topic shit

Sup Forums raide??? And yes, i love Invader Zim, faggot.

Imagine having to spend your entire life knowing you're responsible for the IZ fanbase.

I've never seen it, the only thing I know about it is all the attention seeking scene girls would wear clothing from Hot Topic with it.

Genuinely a great show and people can finally talk about and enjoy it openly ever since the fanbase stopped being 12 years old.

>I HATE THE PEOPLE THAT SUBSIDIZE MY LIFESTYLE HOW DARE THEY BE DUMB YET ENJOY MY DUMB HUMOR?
I fucking hate this guy.

>when you go back and read all the old JTHM comics, and realize 99% of the writing is cringe-worthy and edgefag as fuck

Jhonen is actually kind of a tool t b h

Most of the complaints levied at IZ are doubly accurate about Vasquez's comics. That's the true autistic edgelord shit right there.

now who has egg on their face nerdist.com/invader-zim-returns-sequel/

And another one

One more for good measure

Found the angry fat girl with purple hair.

That panel's clearly mocking that sort of person by deflating their pomposity with a mundane request.

That strip was about himself, though. He draws himself as a vampire with a Batcave who has to defend himself from his own fans, who he shoots in the head using his Batcave weapons.

>The zombie mall
I was just thinking about that episode this morning.

>That's the true autistic edgelord shit right there.

You'd understand if you'd grown up with it.

>10 years ago
>wear zim shirt
>pick up wannabe scene girls

It was too easy, they would basically come to you and sprout a phrase

I grew up with Zim. I found out about JtHM a few years after.

>write Meanwhiles attempting to poke fun at what only ends up being your own narrow view of "goth subculture" where everyone's a faggy catty club rat who wants to be a vampire

>never getting that all you're doing is speaking more about yourself and your retarded view of the situation than anything else

Never understood why this fag's shit was so beloved at one point. He was literally every single thing he always tried to piss on and poke fun at, and it was clear that he honestly believed he was ABOVE it.

My favorite episode is when Zim gets abducted by aliens who think he's a human.

I remember voting for Invader Zim when there was some sort of kids vote to air one of three cartoons. If I remember correctly one of the others went to Cartoon Nework. I think it was the one with the Skeleton and the retarded kid. Bill and Mandy?

Poop Dawg was the only redeeming thing about IZ. All the rest was trash

Gangsta' Spectre o' D'feat

Does anyone know if he likes the show?

Nigga I have the whole damn show on dvd

Original fan. Just turned 29. I'm on a call with indians babbling into my ear at the moment (don't work in IT)

well it worked

tldr

>no one has actually watched
I watched in in it's original run, thanks for making me feel old.