Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kw2OsInIQv4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

serious question
Is the eternal flame the soul gem?
brings back people from dead
had a green glow

wtf is Lowgard? Africa?

>I quipped these from a place in Quipgard, called Qu-ip...
So this is the power of Marvel

Suspend your disbelief for a moment and bear with me, this was probably the dumbest fucking thing of the whole movie in my opinion. Not because of the political implications or the guns used or whatever, but because of how retarded the scene was with him firing 1000 Magic Bullets

better than the justice league/dceu dumpster fire tbqh

How did bullets even hurt the Asgardians anyway?

Hahahaha

well, one thing that I found worse is the Hulk took the quinjet from earth all the way to a random planet light years away.

wtf please confiscate my gun, open the border, and peg my asshole now

I waited all this fucking time for this film, from the moment there was a sneak peak of a Hulk gladiator toy being released a few years back, and it just ends up being Asgardians of the Galaxy (another film that got it right the first time but then fucked it up afterwards by trying to copy it). The only good bits in the whole film were:

>Anthony Hopkins in his stupidly short scene
>Thor vs Hulk, but that was still too short
>Chef Goldblum playing himself again
>it ended

I'm getting sick of all these Marvel films just being "lol so quippy" all the fucking time. It's fine to be serious. It's bleeding into DC shit, too.

Not to mention it was just the biggest cluster-fuck of Aussie/Kiwi actors, for no fucking reason other than the director is a Kiwi-Jew.

I just want some fucking cape kino, like Unbreakable, or Watchmen (or a few scenes from First Avenger and Winter Soldier). Is that so much to ask?

Watchmen was the opposite of cape kino bruh

it was hella funny you dweeb

That's also pretty bad honestly, I remember thinking how did Hulk get to the place that Thor&Loki get to by falling off the bifrost gateway thing. I forgot about it after hearing Hulks retard baby talk for 2 minutes

Why do Amerifats enjoy being shot?

>Watchmen was the opposite of cape kino bruh

>M16
>shoots 500 bullets

lol the trailer alone showed you it was going to be a silly movie.

Your fault for expecting more.

I don't watch trailers any more, since they started putting the whole damn movie in them.

Why didnt they have more black people in this?

What hapenned with Surtur? He died with Asgard or just vanished back to his realm?

in fairness, infinity war is next

getting the funny stuff out now is fine with me

>give Skurge the Executioner a valiant bloody death
>Skurge has AR-15s, not m-60s
This and frog Thor are the only times I've ever been upset with Walt Simonson.

Political implications of guns? This scene has been around for years before 'OBAMA FALSEFLAG TO BAN MUH GURRNS' shitposts came out. It was in the comics, so it was in the film.

They’re not krytptonians.

He could have used any other guns or no guns at all or they could have deviated from the comics like they do all the time. There could be political implications for the scene, depends on your own by biases. Some people will associate the scene with the need for more gun control, some people will think machine gunz le Epic xDD

>I GOT THESE GUNS IN TEXAS
>a few days later a church in Texas gets shot up

what did they mean by this?

AR15s, huh?

I audibly laughed at the Dez and Troy part and everyone in the theater turned and looked at me.

So...this is the power of phoneposting

Serious answer
No one fucking cares literally kill yourself

There is no lowgard, fucking idiot. Read a book. And not a fucking comic book either.

Fuck you bitch, I'll fucking kick your ass

it ain't me starts playing

either that, or the soul gem is in hiemdall somehow, or the soul gem is in wakanda, or thanos already has it.

thats all the possible options.

>caring about being spoiled
>2017

youre just a fucking moron. being suprised doesnt make you appreciate the movie more.

whites are all terrorists, especially in texas.

The Tex-as joke was pretty funny

I literally live here and the entire theatre laughed when he said it

But the Kiwi Rockman was fucking amazing.
If this is the power of Aussies and Kiwis, let them come.

>Guardians of the Galaxy
>got it right the first time

I think this one finally got the Marvel comedy style right, or probably as close as they can get.

I slightly prefer the sequel but agree overall. Problem is they have the worst cast of characters.

>watching a film for the second time gives you the same experience as watching it for the first

What a pleb.

but youre not seeing it for the second time you mouth breather. trailers are 3 minute of 2 hour films usually. just because you understand the gist of the film doesnt mean youve already seen it.

>thinks seeing key scenes doesn't alter seeing a film for the first time

Keep them coming, pleb. This is gold.

TEX-ARSE

Worm holes and black holes that lead to sakaar

It get bullets from Assgard.

Skurge never had M-60s
They're M-16A1s in the movie, which is correct.

That the military is full of incompetent bureaucrats that should have filled in the fucking paperwork that would have prevented him from getting guns.

>you will never be this upset about Sup Forums
Hahahhaa

>hiemdall
>soul gem
>wakanda
>thanos
>mfw there are people actually keeping track of these movies that are made for children

I beleive you will find that if you travel back and reexamine the post you responded so derisively to, that you'll find it was in all likelihood made in jest and as such is completley satirical.

That is to say, you have a spot of egg on your face, sir. You may desire to see to that posthaste.

Depends on the thing being "spoiled" and the person. For some people it's beneficial and for other's it detracts from the piece.

Captain Marvel

based

>posting on Sup Forums
>not for children

It literally isn't

>the website that was made by a 15 year old to cater to the tastes of said 15 year old is not for children because the 15 year old said so
k

The absolute state of MCU

youtube.com/watch?v=kw2OsInIQv4

You got me there... Go watch your adult comic book movies,adult man.

You know, compared to a lot of the shit I've seen on youtube targeted towards kids, this is surprisingly appropriate for the target demographic

I think that the quinjet traveling light years was made on purpose by Stark and others, just like Word War Hulk. Someone want Hulk far away from Earth. Dont know how, but it seems to be the answer. He will get angry when he finds out.

Because it's mostly niggers shooting niggers

To be fair, I totally get where you were coming from.

The site is made for everyone to enjoy, as it should be, even if it's only intended to cater to a specific target demographic. Same thing applies to TV, movies, cartoons, ect. The best shit is usually enjoyable for all audiences at some basic level.

fuck off reddit spastic

I thought Odin died in the second Thor movie when Loki becomes king? Who the fuck even knows anymore. Too many damn movies to keep track of.

The next avengers movie is going to be a pile of shit if they can't sum up the 1 million films they've made to date in 10 minutes.

Jeez, that sounds like the sort of thing that earth-bound sorcerers would have put a plug in literally centuries ago, what with them protecting earth and all.

How did he pass the background check?

The Soul Gem is Heimdal's eyes.

Not if it was on purpose. Like in World War Hulk

Thats a good way to kill off Idris 'Its gettin´ really expensive cast it ' Elba, when Thanos takes the gem of his eyes

Don't knock it till you try. Feels like freedom, very liberating, like leaving all your troubles and cares behind, forever.

>i was walking and a guy walking out of a church gave them to me
WHAT THE FUCK MARVEL

I thought it was funny because that's how liberals think guns actually work

Fires thousands of rounds double fisting rifles

It's a movie about space vikings.

Shit was funny bruh. Sorry you hate fun.