Write a synopsis for this cast

write a synopsis for this cast

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=26wrvblgGP0
youtube.com/watch?v=IpdMRTS1NGc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

guy on the left could play fat mac

Middle guy is schizophrenic now ain't he?

I want an Expendibles type movie with failed child actors, but with a lot more self-deprecation and awareness

at least they didn't diddle no kids.

JUST league

The JUSTice League

Keit ai

Haley is a married business man whose wife is cheating on him with their black neighbor, he knows but he doesn't care. Jake's a mid level drug dealer, Eddie's his biggest client. Together, they must put away their differences and cooperate to come up with a plan that might change their lives forever

They try to kidnap and kill the Dubsman for going from child to adult actor successfully

Who is the guy on the left? I only recognize him as a tech billionaire from Silicon Valley.

Haley has been doing okay though. He's a manlet but he's a pretty good actor.

>we will never get a reimagining of revenge of the sith featuring grown-up little anakin channeling all of his genuine rage and hatred of star wars into the role

>Edward furlong is an alcoholic version of lieutenant Robert Maynard
>Jake lloyd is blackbeard
>the guy on the left is governor Alexander spotswood

Robert Maynard after a career of mediocrity sees his chance to defeat blackbeard in battle and claim glory

pretty good but what's the plan

>ring ring ring, ring ring ring
>"You've reached James Cameron. I'm unavailable at the moment. Please leave a message and I will get back to you"
>"Uh hi james it's *coough* me Eddie. From T2? Anyways I know the casting call for Avatar 3 is beginning *coough* soon and-
>*click*
>"Goddamnit Furlong how the hell did you get this number? If you call me again I'm filing for a restraining order"
>"W-wait Mr Cameron ple-"
>*click*
>freeze frame on Edward furlong in his drug den, needles all over his table
>"So you're probably wondering how I got here"

A plan to babysit Haley's wife two years old son. Let me tell you what, hijinxs ensue, that's for sure. Uncredited Eddie Murphy cameo

this would be KINO af

Haley Joel Osment is like the only person who can grow a beard and still look like a fat 10 year old

well known child actor, played in '6th sense' and 'AI' amongst other things. he's definitely the least washed up of the 3, been in quite a few projects, and even in a handful of decent ones in the last few years

He did play Fat Mac.

Like God Bless America but their out for revenge on Hollywood execs and directors.

Breaking bad with Haley as Saul, furlong as Jesse and Jake as Walt but it's about them trying to not fuck up and try to be successful but furlong keeps messing things up for them

Brendan's Angels.

The flick takes place in a movie convention, our 3 protagonists go there to make a few bucks and relive their glory days for a while `, pretty standard until......ISIS terrorists take the convention hostage (Aziz Anzari is their leader) and they plan on shooting their own little snuff movie and stream it live.

All the major celebrities are taken into a room but our 3 protagonists manage to hide and they decide to join forces.

youtube.com/watch?v=26wrvblgGP0

In a Die Hard style montage we see them gathering supplies from the different stands and they dress up as their characters.

Haley Joel Osment is the tactic mind of the group often seeing things others cant.

Jake Lloyd is the hand to hand combat expert (uses a broomstick instead of lightsaber) and pilot (drives escape van)

Edward Furlong is the weapon expert and quip provider of the team.

The final showdown is bewteen an ISIS army and nerds in cosplay.

they all look like rapists

basically this, with sixth sense kid added to the mix

youtube.com/watch?v=IpdMRTS1NGc

Ocean's 11 except it's to assassinate a producer that touched them.

This

Haley is a generous pussy taking care of his two childish junkie friends who lay around stoned and drunk all day playing CoD. It’s a story of new beginnings and that even the greatest of changes can happen! *kills self*

You can bet your ass they were diddled. Osment and Lloyd for sure.

Haley wins a powerball multi-billion dollar lottery, and with his two roommates hatches a plan to finance sequels to each of their best known movies in flagrant violation of copyright law. The movie then proceeds as a series of vignettes.
Haley's The Seventh Sense sees him as an older paranormal detective who in the course of his work comes across a child like himself and has to work together to solve an impending disaster.
Jake manages to coax Lucas out of retirement to show Disney his vision of Star Wars 7, with Jake as the heir to the Skywalker family, setting into motion the final galactic conflict.
Eddie is more straight forward and uses his money to buy into Cameron's T3 once again as John Connor, dedicating himself to turning his life around and getting buff as fuck in the process.
Despite the ensuing lawsuits against Jake and Haley, they distribute their films free of charge and all are hailed as brilliant, returning the boys to the spotlight and cementing their place in film history. Haley becomes a director, Jake and George are brought aboard by Disney and given total creative control of the Star Wars brand, discarding all Disney productions to that point. Eddie goes on to star in two more Terminators, electing to end them tastefully and convincing Cameron to shield the franchise from any more installments.

And he's still got that Kingdom Hearts 3 check coming in soon

haley joel osment might have JUSTed his appearance, but his career is still okay and he seems to be a reasonably well adjusted person with perhaps a slight weight problem. he was in a few mega meme movies as a kid, but it's not like he fell from a huge place, he really didn't fall at all. he's doing way better than typical child star headcases.

also pic rel was absolute 10/10 familykino, I rewatch it every couple years for a nostalgia bomb

Cast him.

INT - ROOM / DAY
all three characters, fallen anakin, no nonsense and del boca vista walk in. in the room there is a black couch in a corner, a table, white walls and a camera already set on a tripod. the three characters notice a man is already in the room. his name is harvey. harvey doesn't have any pants on. harvey gestures to the three characters to have a seat on the couch. no nonsense seems reluctant. del boca vista is the first to sit down on the couch. fallen anakin coerces no nonsense to sit down with the threat of violence. harvey smiles.
>

EXT - LOS ANGELES / PRESENT DAY

a flurry of news reporters are gathered around someone. a little girl walks around and tries to see who the reporters are talking to. she can't see because she's too little. eventually she makes her way between the reporters and sees fallen anakin and del boca vista. the reporters are taking notes of what they're saying. the little girl is curious, she goes closer. she learns that something happened to them. the little girl grabs a reporter by the sleeve to get his attention. the reporter leans down to the little girl. she whispers in his ear
me too

One man's eye sockets slowly eat his face

Figuring they're all expendable, a U.S. intelligence officer decides to assemble a team of dangerous, incarcerated supervillains for a top-secret mission.