The action and music was good but the script was pretty confusing

The action and music was good but the script was pretty confusing.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lkI0SyWElJI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Poet or a Rockstar?

more like Atomic Flop.
Wasted 9GB and almost 2 hours of my life on this piece of shit.

some people say its too simple. I thought it was pretty neat.

But you need a life to waste in the first place.

It was pretty rad desu

It was above average (mainly due to the lesbianism) until THAT scene where it became really out-of-place good. Then it went back down to average afterwards. But still enjoyable enough.
And then the ending in the hotel room completely shit the bed and brought the entire film down

nigger adopting piece of human trash

how do you read the script while watching the movie?

>not reading the original screenplay, storyboard, and script while watching kino at 1.75x on 11.5" toshiba laptop with kinophones on

Absolute garbage. John Wick for the poorfags, millenials. This time she's taking revenge for her lesbian girlfriend she just met instead of a puppy. It is set in ugly soviet era Germany, yuck. The fights are retarded, nobody believes a thin 40 something woman can beat several trained killers in a fist fight. When will Hollywood take female characters seriously? Female spies aren't badass fighters, they use poison or backstabbing.

Shouldve ended with her being the double agent instead of a triple agent.

>John Wick for the poorfags, millenials
????

>The action was good
doubt that you have seen any good action movie op

to be fair user she didn't really overpower any of the thugs.

John Wick was a fairy tale. In every sense.

In America, the cost of the ticket is proportionate to the RT score. So knock-off movies are the discount versions of mainstream films.

She got her shit pushed in plenty of times. Stop being an autist.

>female
>not super strength badass fighter better than the silly boys in literally everything with zero ounce of femininity
fuck off nazi bigot

>John Wick
People only say this cause of the director. The film shares almost nothing with JW

>the script was pretty confusing

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Atomic Blonde.

>based on a comi-I mean, graphic novel
>hurrr it's not realistic enough

but they're by the same director and john wick came out like two years ago. do you just compulsively shoehorn millennial into every sentence you type?

>that Stalker shout out
More like Atomic Kino.

Bad movie with good sequence in the center that suddenly had good acting, action, and directing. Then it goes back to being the 4/10 movie it started out as.

Skip it.

>This time she's taking revenge for her lesbian girlfriend she just met
the fuck? she is killed by very end, almost right before final
also liked that during fights she was literally unable to stand up, dizzy and exhausted

>the absolute state of this board

>new scene starts
>garbage meme song starts playing
fucking CHRIST

>it's a newfag visits Sup Forums and is shocked that it's not the meme-paradise that r/the_donald told him it was

>comes out in summer but isn't capeshit
>great fight scenes
>good soundtrack
>spy shit and gritty fighting instead of explosions
>rated R
>god tier aesthetics
>set in Berlin instead of the usual cities

7/10. The last 5 minutes suck though.

Projecting

>mfw the punches get visibly slower and weaker as the fighters get more and more exhausted

babby first spy movie

Shit man that explains a lot.....

i don't even know who directed this shit but all I felt was the only idea they had in mind was John wick in a dress. I forgot to mention the absolutely abominable 80s german music for soundtrack, the pure horror

there is literally nothing similar between the two films
the film is much closer to james bond or even tinker tailor soldier spy

>you're now aware MacAAvoy copied Tyler Durden

why wasn't the rest of the movie as good as THAT scene???
seriously, that could've been a scene from early Craig Bond, was the whole movie built around that scene?

this, apart blue/pink color tones a bit, there is nothing similar
JW is literally overpowered bastard, while here she barelly stands, all fights end by gunshot, as she isn't strong enough to kill guys by hand.
last scene is just stupid, ignore it

what is THAT scene you're talking about? the staircase fight?

Take off your blinders, pal. this film only exist because of the unexpected success of John Wick, which is a totally crappy film to me but apparently , there are fans for this shit. To me it looks like Jean Claude van Damme films from the 90s, without the karate aspect. Total garbage

parade escoring/hotel fight/car chase sequence

john wick crap is for the genZs, pleb, who missed the superior action movie era (80s, 90s)

The action was well shot and the whole thing had a kind of kinetic momentum to it, like a music video. But the plot/narrative was a clusterfuck and the whole thing added up to not worth it. Boutella's tits were a nice bonus.

Alternate universe crossover when?

She is an invincible bastard. There was no stake, whenever she would start fighting you know she's gonna win because it's just nonsensical punching and beating and pistols until she wins, there's not even smart thing she would do to take the upper hand, she's just faster and stronger than anyone in the room, even if there are 15 guys. John Wick ends up with a bloodied face barely standing after a fight too, that doesn't make him any less invincible. The fact that they are treating a female character as if she was male makes it even more ridiculous

Hate to break it to you, kid, but John Wick was just an unrealistic and you'd never be able to do what he does when shit hits the fan too bad so sad it's a movie get over your pathetic vigilante super-killer daydreams.

my favourite movie is predator and commando #2, yes come at me, but john wick is p good movie, 2. one was ok but unnecesary

It's just capeshit in R-rated clothing which is hardly suprising when the source is "graphic novel". Those who want an actually good spy movie watch Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy again.

>she's just faster and stronger than anyone in the room, even if there are 15 guys
This literally never happened, did you even watch the film you meeming cunt?

>There was no stake, whenever she would start fighting you know she's gonna win
No shit, she's the main character. You could say this about every single action movie.

I have seen it only once, but from what I can recall, she used plenty of weapons and the environment. She kicks people down stairs during the big fight, uses sharp objects, keys, etc. She's fast and skilled, but not stronger - one of the Russians picks her up and chokes her pretty easily. Yeah, she beats up some average joe East German cops with zero to none damage to herself, but the KGB guys were a serious problem to her.

giv Sofia gf

>reeeeeee a girl shouldn't be able to do all this, they are weaker than men, reeeeeeee
We're all aware of the physical differences between men and women. That's why we segregate sports. You don't need to parrot this every time a Hollywood movie comes out with a woman who punches someone. It's not real. I don't think there's a man who would be able to do what John Wick does either.

Now shut up and go jerk off to the thought of Theron choking you.

how about kinofight scene, where that guy nearly overpowers her and throws away. She has to escape after stabbing his cheek with keys?

>Now shut up and go jerk off to the thought of Theron choking you.
Chances are that this is your fantasy if you like this kind of film

You mean the scene where went through the curtain and literally disappeared like David Copperfield?

kinda. he kicks her through screen and she falls on floor, disappearing in the darkness. then he looks around and removes keys out of his cheek

she was satchel[\spoiler]

This, John Wick, the man from uncle and GitS are only bearable to be seen while browsing shit on the phone or playing a handheld: action flicks shouldnt worry so much trying to be cohesive

was she actually, or did she just say that to get that guy's trust?

John Wick is John Wick for millenials

>...nnno you

Guys, don't forget Theron is female Tom Cruise. She performs her shits best she can and "almost" never uses stunt double.
Nearly broke spine for Aeon Flux, and now broke 2 teeth making "Atomic..", Shaved her head for Furiosa in "MadMax.." instead using makeup cap.
She's training fights since like 10 or more years, and probably would kick ass for 90% of us.

Not mine white boy

hhhmmmmmm...nice ass.

atomic blonde > john quick

atomic blonde had better fights

yea she was actually working for CIA as a triple agent mole

She's one of the few female actresses that actually tries

And that's not your fantasy? You gay, son?

Don't forget Monster.

thats why he said 90%, not everyone is bulky nigger. remember size doesn't matter. big guys are slower and easier target. the bigger you are, the harder you fall
youtube.com/watch?v=lkI0SyWElJI

Is this the mommy thread lads.

Remember the story how she started her career? she was desperate for money her mom sent her to the bank but shewas unable to collect it for some reason, she threw a tantrum at the clerk. that's when a producer who was waiting line noticed her "acting", he offered her the money and a casting interview. Now we're supposed to believe that producer did this for free.

HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG

There's a meme that she was the one who actually shot her dad.

How much lesbian fucking is there?

some
it's not quite at girlsway levels, but more so than bangbros

2 scenes, 3 if couniting club kissing part
but You get to see mummy girl tits

Patrician choice