Green room

Holy FUCK this is terrible. It's like a student film with a competent cinematographer and sound team. I'm glad it flopped

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/movies/comments/4fyjzv/im_jeremy_saulnier_the_writerdirector_of_blue/?utm_source=amp&utm_medium=comment_header
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You have really bad taste

Jeremy Saulnier truly is a redditor that got lucky
I rewatched "murder party" and this has to be one of the most redditesque movies I've ever seen

OH NO NO NO NO
reddit.com/r/movies/comments/4fyjzv/im_jeremy_saulnier_the_writerdirector_of_blue/?utm_source=amp&utm_medium=comment_header

NAZI PUNKS FUCK OFF

is that where you came from?

Why do you have links to Reddit threads ready at a moment's notice, user. You spend a lot of time on Reddit?

isn't the point in amas to advertise something?

yeah it's pretty good

post top 10 films of all time
>inbefore the imdbdora says having a list

>challenges someone to post top 10
>doesn't put his top 10 in his post
have some manners

I completely agree, the characters are awful, the plot is mediocre at best and can be summarized with "home alone x saw"

Sadly, those types of movies/games/whatever are popular today, MUH GRITTY "REALITY"

This it sucked even though the reddit part of Sup Forums talked constantly about that shit
But desu I think they really liked the waifu more than the horrid movie

Ok. Fine. In descending order of quality:
Shawshank Redemption
The Godfather
The Dark Knight
Godfather 2
Pulp Fiction
Lotr: rotk
Schindler's List
12 Angry Men
The Good, the bad and the ugly
Lotr: fellowship of the ring

i'm not actually the guy you challenged but those are all from IMDB top 100

The person you responded to is trolling. It's literally the imbd top 10 in descending order

What's the criteria to get on the list?
Surely there is some obscure film that a couple of people rated 10/10, so should be ahead of all those films?

i liked it

Most overrated film I’ve seen in the last few years

Great flick, emphasis on flick, dubs confirm

>nazis are actually portrayed as somewhat normal people and not as 'literally Hitlers' like tumblr and reddit imagine it
>''lel what a reddit film''
All of you cunts should fuckin kill youselves

I couldn't believe my eyes how fucking bad this shit was. Why is this even a thing? Why would anyone sign up for this?

You have the mind of a child.

I do like the bad moon rising song

Also the movie was pretty good i wouldn't classify it as horror tho

>Links to Reddit to prove he's not Reddit
Are you even trying to hide

it's better than blue ruin

It was pretty good.

go HANG out with YOURSELF

It obviously needs to have several tens of thousands of rating. The problem is that shitty bollywood movies make it into the top 100 even though nobody putside of India has seen or rated them.

It was not shit-tier bad, but it was nowhere near to the previous film of the director. Blue ruin was actually a good film, and everybody had high expectations for Green room, but it failed. Moreover, it failed in those aspects, which was strong in BR.
>Shit characters, just like in a common horror, and you give zero fuck about their deaths
>genre. BR was about destruckting the image of revenge-movies. GR was just "siege thriller" number 347847387
>Realism, and logic. the hero in BR was believeable as a common man, and the actions of the guys were reasonable. GR is filled with illogical shit, like the nazis sending in the looser team in ones and twos, instead of storming the room, and the main characters just running in and out. Also, at the end this clusterfuck was crowned with the shittest ending, which was forced and unrealistic.