Name one thing he did wrong

Name one thing he did wrong

>RAAAAAAPE

How can a man rape his own wife? Fucking shills

>implying you wouldnt go crying all the way to r/mensrights if you werent ready for a kid so your wife fucked you in your sleep and got pregnant anyway

killed Based Roose

>brutalized captive lord, removing any possibilities or ransom or using him for political leverage
>leaves fortified, supplied position to meet unsupplied, starving and freezing enemy army in open battle
>tells his archers to open fire on his own men
>is a psycho in general and can't make any friends or allies, only (temporarily) ruled through fear and brutality
>killed his own father, by far the most competent man in the family who previously had and would most likely continue to strengthen their house and therefore ramsay himself when he was due to inherit
Roose set everything up perfect and this autistic little child ran everything down into the ground in less than a year because muh sadism muhfugga

>by far the most competent man in the family
*in the North

2 0 G O O D M E N
S H I R T L E S S 1 V 3

Got eaten by his own dogs.

Is that Todd Howard?

Considering Tywin was dead it'd be fair to make that the seven kingdoms*

Had the nerve to participate in that fuck awful show called GoT

The same way you husband forces himself on you.
After a long day of being gay and starting shit threads on 4chin you just want a little "me" time.

Roose fucked up when he made it so clear he was planning to replace his insane bastard. I loved him but for such an intelligent man that was fucking retarded.

In a meta sense, he was a consistent threat of the show being good again. Normies claim to like GoT because it's grim and gritty and realistic but cry whenever characters like Joffrey or Ramsay get away with things like they have throughout history. Now he's just in the "death by feminism" group with Joffrey and Stannis.

Also the entire murder/torture thing, retard.

>Took Sansa's virginity
>Made Theon watch

literal alpha

>kill/torture douchebags
>but it gets shown onscreen so now you're the bad guy because modern audiences have no balls

Why would I marry the bitch if I didn't want a child?

>Roose fucked up when he made it so clear he was planning to replace his insane bastard. I loved him but for such an intelligent man that was fucking retarded.
His biggest oversight for sure, he probably thought Ramsay would have the newborn killed at best. Could've meant it as a threat, "get your shit together because I've got alternatives to your recklessness"

maybe you just want to be loved

>ramsay wasn't a "douchebag"
It's obvious that most of his victims were innocents anyway. I'd be surprised if he didn't flay at least one child either during or before the events of the show.

It's current year user, unless you want children there is zero reason to get married and even then marriage is still a bad route to take for most men.

I just want to know how it feels to be loved

Bags of sand

He got beaten by a dead man and his own wife's army. Then his wife fed him to his own dogs.

You should ask your mo-oh wait

>Roose set everything up perfect and this autistic little child ran everything down into the ground in less than a year because muh sadism muhfugga

in the books maybe, show Ramsay is a mary sue who literally did everything right except not foresee that the Vale, a kingdom that remained neutral for the past five years, would suddenly ride North and fuck him in the ass

Except he handled the battle terribly, sending in his cavalry straight on and then killing them all with his own archers. He could've and should've just sat on his ass in warm, cozy Winterfell while the wildlings all starved to death. That way he would've won even if the Vale intervened - wanting to waste men out in the open just to gloat and watch people die was just arrogant of him.

>innocents
Theon killed and burned children.