Do anyone here have any webms of Tom Cruise doing absolutely kino performances in action movies?

Do anyone here have any webms of Tom Cruise doing absolutely kino performances in action movies?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fLi0OX_Ttt8
youtube.com/watch?v=W85mbsD_5_U
youtube.com/watch?v=3NBpBh2GI2U
youtube.com/watch?v=U8Q2MgdMskQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Ch8Bh4i1fGw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Need some Collateral webms

Yo homie.

youtube.com/watch?v=fLi0OX_Ttt8

came to post this

kiddie size: the ramp

>group of white muggers in Los Angeles

What are some other scenes that broke the sense of immersion?

wtf he gets up instantly
what are his powers

i like this movie so much

youtube.com/watch?v=W85mbsD_5_U

>other criminals in the other movie are a bunch of Mexicans and Koreans and a fat guy (fat people aren't white)
Come on, it wasn't all mean to whites.

is scientology the one true religion?

Who was in the wrong here?

Those weren't muggers. The likelihood of encountering a group of white muggers in LA is like 0.0000000000000000001%

Google free zone scientology

cruise for misjudging the landing angle and pulling back too much

Fair enough, I've never been.

Why did he still need Max around if his cover was blown?

His identity wasn't. There was one detective who had a theory/knew that the cab driver weren't the killer, but he had no idea who really was the killer. And he had one last target before he was done with his killing, and Max is his driver. I mean, sure the movie has a flaw that is why must a hitman INSIST on going somewhere in a cab, instead of just going there alone? A cabdriver who had proven to be quite bothersome to handle at that.

>The likelihood of encountering a group of white muggers in LA is like 0.0000000000000000001%
Jesus fucking Christ. What does it take for you to take a step back and look what shit you post

At one frame is leg is caught in the tyre at such an awkward angle he's so fucking lucky he got up from that

youtube.com/watch?v=3NBpBh2GI2U

p r o t e c t e d

I know, right? He exaggerated by like 4 decimal places.

>lucky

>. There was one detective who had a theory/knew that the cab driver weren't the killer, but he had no idea who really was the killer.
Right, well I'd thought that there would be witnesses to his spree in the night club, but eh, maybe it would be too confusing for people to remember. But yeah it would've made more fun if he'd killed Max earlier and drove his cab around for the night when Max wasn't playing ball.

is Cruise, dare I say it, kino?
youtube.com/watch?v=U8Q2MgdMskQ

great argument, jamal.

its not impossible for there to be white crackhead muggers in LA.

plus, the main bad guy is a mexican drug lord. and there's a fat black drug-related guy who gets popped and dropped.

tom cruise is protected by the scientology god xenu, he cannot be harmed easily. he will live for 1000 years. if that were me i would've broken my leg.

same. collateral is like the slick, violent michael mann version of "Crash" which was the gayer "hurr duur LA is diverse and lots of conflict happens there but diversity is still good". cruise was terrific but yes some scenes could have been better like the yo homie alley way was not too believable to me (the bald guy gets his gun caught in his belt, wtf).

in the movie they were muggers, because they did in fact mug jamie foxx. however, i recall that when they were dead in the morgue, they were referred to as crackheads or something.

Xenu is not the scientology god and scientologists believe our soul is immortal

>wtf he gets up instantly
Notice how he makes his body go limp during the fall, when normal people like you and me's first instinct would be to do the opposite and go tight as fuck; it's what experienced stuntmen are trained to do and Cruise knew how to minimize the risk of injury. You can't bruise the cruise.

the signature scenes of cruise running always look badass even though running away from something is usually seen as a cowardly move

>make preposterous claim
>"your claim is preposterous"
>"YOU BLACK PERSON"
You seem like a sane and rational person

not stunts but cruise reacts to memes, starts at 2:30
begining is related to "mummy" zero g plane stunt so kinda fits thread, but 2:30 is WTF??!!
youtube.com/watch?v=Ch8Bh4i1fGw

Anyone else think War of the Worlds is underrated? I liked it.

Mr. Cruise, what shoes would you like to wear on your climb?

Shoes? (laughs xenuingly)

It's just a movie about what a family would do if aliens attacked which is extremely interesting. If it wasn't for the son randomly being alive at the end I'd give it a 10/10.

CAN'T BRUISE THE CRUISE

everyone was put off by le smart child know it all type. The kind you see in sports movies. Other than that I liked the movie not the best.

>mission impossible ghost protocol was paired with the plane scene
>based cruise introduced the world to baneposting

mummy was baneposting too

huh?

agreed

masked (covered by sarcophagus lid) antagonist crashes plane with technically no survivors
only 1 passenger saved - blonde (dr/scientist??) bitch, cruise character technically dies in crash, but resurrects later