What the hell were they thinking?

What the hell were they thinking?

>only episode written by a female
found the problem.

Liberals can't make art. Their work is a mirror of themselves, not a mirror of their imagination.

just watched the first 15 minute of the episode

is this literally fucking fanfiction?

I havent seen a single person say anything positive about this part

what the fuck were they thinking indeed, it didn't even do all that much for 11. Nothing they couldn't do in a million beter ways.

Season 2: What the hell were they thinking
>ftfy
Also:
- one chad getting cucked by a beta orbiter ( with the help of a jew ) and the kid who looks up to him also gets his share but on that later

- 2nd chad publicly humiliated ( like emotionally strappon fucked ) by empowered female character

- which gets blacked

Must say they really outdone themselves on this one.

bigger mustache than the sheriff

How tall is that midget nigger bitch? she’s shorter than 11 in heels

They talk about it in the aftershow, but basically some of the elements of this season got cut down and shifted around without enough time to totally make up for the changes. Billy and Max were supposed to be a Sleepwalkers/Teen Wolf/Ginger Snaps thing, where it would be gradually revealed that they were werewolves or some other kind of supernatural creature family. But this got cut out because they couldn't give it enough time to not seem forced or silly. And the main thing with Kali that they didn't get to do that they wanted was her entire gang were supposed to be projections, like the butterfly and walls and so on. She was going to be more convincing to Eleven, and it would have been a kind of psychological horror thing where she gradually realized what was and wasn't real and rejected her view of things. It just didn't work out in a satisfying way, so all that was left was that her gang was kind of absurdly unreal.

I quite liked an anons idea that it would be cool if it was revealed that all those people ware made up by 8 because shes lonely and she created these shitty stereotypes based on movies or something.

Well that would have made the episode better but I don't get why they couldn't have added that in. Billy and Max being werewolves would have been really weird though.

eleven's entire arc this season including this episode was terrible and pointless and culminated in a shitty ex machina

jewish diversity quotas

>And the main thing with Kali that they didn't get to do that they wanted was her entire gang were supposed to be projections, like the butterfly and walls and so on.
That's kinda neat. Too bad the final episode sucked so much.

Is this actually true? Fucking kek

You know how you can tell someone is mentally deficient from how they type?
Well...

I liked the mohawk punk.
Those are always fun to watch.

>mentally deficient from how they type?
>Well...

Giving proof by example, bravo!

how could they not give it enough time? just make a couple more episodes. this is literally Netflix's marquee original show now that House of Cards is dead, you'd think they would have given them as much time/money/episodes as they want.

>bravo!

Jesus Christ, man.

Dumb nigger loving faggot.

i'm watching episode 7 right now

my goodness this is one of the worst episodes of anything i've ever watched. the whole el storyline is JUST-tier this season.

Conservatives can't argue for shit.

>You know how you can tell someone is mentally deficient from how they type?
>Well...

I liked this stuff. Multiracial gangs are a great 80s staple.

Why are conservatives so bad at bantz? They have to wait for someone to make a meme and then they just regurgitate it as if it's clever.
Unless you're and have a room temperature IQ.

>Liberals can't make art

Literally the opposite of the truth. There's a reason the vast majority of the creative industries are populated by left-leaning people and right-leaning people are ostrascised if they're vocal, and it's not because "liberals can't make art". It's because having an open mind is conducive to creativity. It's conservatives that make shockingly bad "art". All you need to do is listed to a conservative comedian or look at conservative "satire" to see how fucking awful art is if you're narrow-minded and backward-looking.

They had years to write and rewrite the first season. To get it really streamlined and good. But the second had to be written and shot and edited and everything in one year. It's just how television works. People can pour their entire life's work and all the ideas they've ever had into a good first season, but when they have to follow it up, it means coming up with way more new stuff than is realistic.

This is all fake.

I'm literally on episode 6 right now, can I just skip 7 if it's so bad or are you fuckers memeing as always.

>comedian
>modern comedy
>art

You are such a smart boy, user. Such a smart boy.
Mommy is gonna be so proud of you

It is actually really really bad, and ruins the tone of the series overall.

kys my man

>a room temperature IQ

Actually. name ten (10) conservative artists. Go on now.

CRINGE

>I believe in evolution.
>Some dog breeds are smarter than others.
>ALL THE RACES ARE EQUAL YOU FUCKING NAZI!

You are more retarded then a christcuck, you actually have faith in something that is disproven with daily observation.

This is exactly the kid of retarded position I'm talking about. Comedy isn't art? Something modern can't be good? You're a fucking imbecile.

So smart!

>asserting someone else's beliefs
>then
>THEN

Most contemporary stuff is shit.

I'm the guy arguing against him, and there are conservative filmmakers I like, Clint Eastwood, Matthew Vaughan, (I suspect) Christopher Nolan and Mel Gibson for a start.

>!
stop my fucking face hurts

Oh I know what you believe faggot.

>I havent seen a single person say anything positive about this part
this guy liked it

Ok, i'll stop. I'm sorry, user.

>"Yo mane, we need sum mufuggin die-verse-ity up in dis whyte boi shiet"

I can't believe they thought she was a good enough actress to play Eight.

She was deeply unlikeable.

And this is why you're conservative. Backwards-looking, nostalgic, deluded into thinking that there was some halcyon period of time where "things were good", not like now where you're a bitter fuck that fails to appreciate things.

Postmodernism ruined everything.

conservatives are so quick and eager to prove they're retarded

Your lack of ability to think critically has ruined things for you.

What are you even talking about, you're strawmanning beyond belief.

Why does she have a fucking accent if she was raised in a fucking facility in America? It makes no sense.

Congratulations, you’ve made the third most stupid post I’ve ever seen on this site. That’s no mean feat, give yourself a clap on the back

Evelyn Waugh says hi

Holy shit lol

So basically because someone does not appreciate the same things you do they are mouthbreathers?

>proving my point
it's fucking pottery

>There's a reason the vast majority of the creative industries are populated by left-leaning people

Yes, and that reason is because left leaning multimillionaires fund leftist "comedy". The leftists have stranglehold on the entertainment industry and will not let go because it's their greatest mouthpiece. There could be hilarious conservative comedians and you would never know because their politics don't gel with those in power in the industry.

Also, they won't let the right wingers in because they wouldn't join the weekly Hollywood rape orgies

>Billy and Max were supposed to be a Sleepwalkers/Teen Wolf/Ginger Snaps thing, where it would be gradually revealed that they were werewolves
what the FUCK

No, not at all. What makes you a mouthbreather is the genuine, sincere belief that things used to be better, when we've built significantly on what came before. The world grew, and your development arrested. It's sad. Sad!

autism and low IQ have joined forces to bring you: Wojak posters

Honestly think they were testing the waters of a possible spin-off to see how people reacted.

Didn't go very well.

>It is newer therefore it must be an improvement.

see I don't know much about Waugh, but I'd be surprised if he weren't at the very least whatever the early 20th C equivalent of centre-right was.

>when we've built significantly on what came before. The world grew,
>2017
>unironically believing whig history

>There could be hilarious conservative comedians

There's literally no way.

Is this the 1960s ? Because you sound like some edgy artist from the 1960.
That was 50 years ago now art is going bankrupt, it’s just circlejerking, and it becomes more and more to look like propaganda because libtards are so PC, if art is not free, then it’s not art. The liberals were the one fighting for free speech, against the satus quo, 50 years ago, now the status quo is run by liberal in the arts, and you can’t venture around the lines they drew, or you’ll never get a job or anything produced.

t.someone who actually works in the industry

What is it with hip young mulatto women with afro hair?
Why do whites and jews love to out them in particular into everything?

Waugh thought the Vatican was too radical and was changing doctrine too fast. He never forgave the Pope for allowing non Latin mass. He's like a parody conservative

They did absolutely nothing for the plot, like at all other than facilitate 11's edgy tantrum.

The only reason for those characters to be on the show was to tell 11 she could really increase her powers if she focused on things that made her mad, which is how she defeats the giant monster at the ending. That's it.

The current social climate is absolutely toxic to differing viewpoints, everybody has to agree to bullshit or else risk getting roasted on Twitter, losing sponsorship and ticket sales, etc. You don't have a clue.

>ruins your TV show

Literally pointless. El learns to enhance her power - by channeling her anger... WOWEE such development

And the episode takes place right after shit starts going down in the lab so it's completely jarring

Is that Kai Greene in the back??

>120 colors

jesus christ, fuck liberals.

That could've been a interesting bit. Have them all be separate personalities of hers being projected.

But they were introduced in the pilot. Obviously the Duffer brothers thought up that shit themselves, then had the woman write it.

11 is cute. CUTE.

Oh shit it is, I just noticed his hair

What show is this?

And see how great that went

Most modern art and music is garbage. The vast majority of historical artists and musicians (pre 1900's) would be considered ultra Nazis by todays standards.

You're gonna piss off some soy boys.

usually it involves them spouting leftist talking points.

It's so easy to push the buttons of the left. All you have to do is state a fact they don't like and watch them melt down.

I agree, the left doesn't allow that kind of diversity.

Liberals appeal to emotion and theory, Conservatives appeal to logic and practicality. Its one of the reasons why conservatives are more successful despite liberal being more "educated".

Skip it, ut ruins the flow and it is awful. If ypu want to watch it out of curiosity, watch it after finishing the season. It is a filler episode anyway.