What kind of psychological trauma would someone need to experience to act the way this guy does?

What kind of psychological trauma would someone need to experience to act the way this guy does?

It just amazes me how schizophrenic some people's personalities can be. Do you think most of the upper class are like this?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5032809/Kevin-Spacey-s-father-Nazi-child-rapist-brother-says.html
independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/films/news/kevin-spacey-brother-father-sexual-abuse-actor-randall-fowler-thomas-geoffrey-fowler-a8029776.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

His father was a homosexual pedo rapist.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5032809/Kevin-Spacey-s-father-Nazi-child-rapist-brother-says.html
yeah i know >dailymail
but still

Nice pasta

This. independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/films/news/kevin-spacey-brother-father-sexual-abuse-actor-randall-fowler-thomas-geoffrey-fowler-a8029776.html

It just amazes me how schizophrenic some people's personalities can be.
Do you think most of the upper class are like this?

Most faggots we're raped by faggots as Children.

It's an endless cycle.

I don't fucking know. I was molested by my brother who was in turn molested by a man. then it came out that my dad molested his younger sister.

I have never molested anyone a day in my life. how fucking far gone do you have to be to go around doing this shit?

and also a literal Nazi

>Kevin turned to acting as a little kid. He ditched the name Fowler and created the character of Kevin Spacey to mask a monster. It helped him hide from his demons. He struggled with his sexuality, always denying he was gay. On stage he pretended to be somebody else. It gave him power, transformed him.

>how fucking far gone do you have to be to go around doing this shit?
I seriously don't get it either. The nihilistic sociopaths I can understand to some extent, but the people who do this shit and still see themselves as 'good' are an absolute fucking mystery to me.

It's how faggots reproduce.

Amusing and spot on.

I bet your family dinners are never boring

t. closeted faggots

Kevin pls

Strictly pusy, sweetie.

You really thought this reply would convince people that you're not a faggot?

I don't have to convince anybody of anything, sweetie.

Yes you do, faggot.

As much as i despise homofaggots, nowadays is accepted that they're born with a defective brain, nurture is not a factor.

Keep chatting shit, sweetie. I'll wreck ur fukin mug u little twat, I swer.

>many come forward claiming sexual assault
>literally no proof
>literally every "victim" "i froze and couldn't move" "Such a powerful guy position of power etc,"
>there are a lot of retard sjw faggots on this board who believe this acquisitions

>pass the sauce
>yeah, I bet you'd love that
>awkward silence

>inb4 goose switches to his chad persona

Spacey is White, so it's kinda redundant to say that.

Wat

I think he's full of shit and trying to distract from his own poor decisions