Good facial features

>good facial features
>perfect hair
>good chin and jaw

This guy won the genetic lottery, but what about him makes him always look so comically beta?

Generic as fuck.

pencil neck and narrow shoulders

weak lower third

>perfect hair
Literally looks like a nest

It's not styled good there, but he has a great hairline and very full density.

i am about to redpill you in a way that has made me a much less confident man, this is something that was always on the tip of my tongue in regards to how i felt compared to other guys, i am above average and fit, 5'11 but other guys feel like they are just better and more dominant than me. why? here's the redpill SKULL SIZE, it is even more important than heightand the worst part is there is literally nothing you can do about it

probably that his best acting role was Hellraiser 4

But he's funny, looks like a keebler elf.

Small head. Doesn't help that his neck is super tall either.

small jaw/chin, small features in general
that's about it

I unironically think he's hilarious in Step Brothers.

>look at his LIPS!

Its not his looks, Its his mannerisms.
Always apologizing
Always saying smart things
Always gets butthurt about dumb things

his eyes look brown

brown eyes is not genetic lottery thats why was i even born god why status

His voice

>tfw giant head
It hasn't really helped all that much

His eyes doesn't emite confidence.

Theres that stench of insecurity when you stare deep into it, its like a crack in the sculpture that your brain notices but most cannot verbalize it.

Cover his face and just look at the eye.

I can't place it, but his face is so... slappable. Not even worth punching, just a bitch slap. I want to find a better word but there isn't one.

Correct. Riley "Cuck'' Stearns suffers from the same beta look. It's the submissive eyes

I dunno I feel like it's more about broad shoulders and stoutness than anything. I'm tall but I could get snapped in half easily

his lips are shaped like they're constantly pursed like a womans. he has no cheek bones

how to confident eyes?

>lowercaseposter
>redditspacing
You have to go back.

I have quite dominate cheek bones. Is this a masculine trait?

Nope his best role was in Torque

i literally have to wear XL hats because my heads so fucking big

i'm only 6 foot but people react to me like i'm 6'5 or whatever, everywhere I go i'm deferred to and given respect

HOWEVER

this only began once i grew out my big beard that balances with my big head, before then people were just polite, but now they're absolutely biologically respectful

im glad we had this talk

Because he looks mousy. Some people have those mousy features and they look a bit like a rodent. He looks a bit like a ferret or a weasel, but no he isn't ugly.

>good chin and jaw

I think he looks a little to narrow on the lower end of his face.

Also, those fucking faggot lips dont help.

I'm about to redpill the everloving shit out of all you beta dweebs obsessing over the appearance of men.

Women are attracted to guys who are passionate about something or excel at something. I'm swimming is pussy despite being bald and out of shape because women involved in my vocation see that I'm good at it and they like it. Obviously people are attracted to attractive people, but its still only a component of being attracted to a person. Some of my buddys are much weirder looking than I am and have great girlfriends. What we have in common is that we are motivated and goal oriented; about stupid stuff even.

Try to look the best you can and get some exercise, but focus on a hobby or a class and get someone's attention by being good at what you do.

he's too skinny

Bottom half of his face could pass for a female easily. He commands no respect

now he looks uncomfortable

>I'm swimming is pussy despite being bald and out of shape because women involved in my vocation see that I'm good at it and they like it.

a la im beta bucks

Little Evil was a lot more cucky than the trailer suggested.

Now make his mouth and chin wider, and straighten up his posture

pls stop

>I'm swimming is pussy despite being bald and out of shape because women involved in my vocation

AHAHA you poor naive motherfucker.

He looks like a teenage boy who got old. I'd find his features more attractive if he was about 25 years younger. He has the kinda ''odd'' features' that are easily forgiven if you're a teenage boy, you'd maybe even find them cute, but won't work on a 40+ man. Also I don't like his nose and his eyes are kinda far apart.

Manlet

this.
you could easily cast him as l in death note and have be a weirdo alpha male

That fucking ellen degeneres hair from 2003 isnt helping

faggot looks like a girl

Is your final edit just going to be a picture of Henry Rollins?

i have a big head and it changes nothing trust me

>won the genetic lottery
>looks like a complete dork

you are going to have to explain this one to me, this is what winning the genetic lottery actually looks like

He doesnt have an upper lip.

I see what you are trying but its no use, his eyes shows severe lack of confidence.

Just replace his eyes with someone else's blue (that is proportionate) if you manage to make it look natural you will cure his beta energy.

getting better

all these male models are manlets, the vast number anyway

the natural test and HGH it takes to grow into a big fucking guy dont allow you to have that mesh of feminine features with some hair

HAHAHA
well he sure looks alpha now.

FACE HEIGHT FRAME

That guy on the left has an absolute shit haircut. Looks like a little boys hair.

Upper half of his face is disproportionately large compared to the lower half, or vice versa. That's why.

Pencil neck. The fags on lookism got something right for a change, the more muscular the neck, the more respect you get.

His eyes look in opposite directions.

i have a pretty big head, I think, 7 3/4 ball cap. it has done nothing for me

narrow, feminine shoulders.

my head is literally as big as a truck and it hasn't helped me one bit. you are full of shit

Most male models are 6'1-6'3

>runway model
>model

pick one soyboy

You can't be alpha unless you have a piercing gaze

hunter eyes

more like skull shape

and guy in the op has a comically small mouth, looks like a caricature

>him
>won the genetic lottery

his eyes are weird, his nose is slightly bulbous, and most importantly his chin is SMALL. he looks SMALL and you can't be intimidating if you are SMALL.

small eyes are masculine

big doe eyes are natal and feminine

i have big eyes but i squint on purpose cause i cant exactly change my eye size

>his eyes are weird, his nose is slightly bulbous, and most importantly his chin is SMALL. he looks SMALL and you can't be intimidating if you are SMALL.

you take that fucking back i swear to god you will fucking live to regret these words i am not a child i am not a boy i am a man a man

How do you measure your skull and what reference do you use? I need to know if I’m a headlet now.

this
I'm glad we're starting to aknowledge this problem
t. bullied all my life for having a big head
being a weakling didn't help

>i have big eyes but i squint on purpose cause i cant exactly change my eye size

Hah! Me too!

>here comes a lady
>Clint Eastwood eyes be cool

>babysitting nephews
>GIANT EYES PLAY VIDYA

Anybody /utalkinu2tome/ here?

you need a decently constructed phrenological calliper

you google how to measure hat size

if youre such a brainlet you didnt figure that out i expect youve got a sub 5 head, a total beta noggn

id honestly rather be a peniscel than a skullcel

Doesn't lift, pulls facial expressions like the one in your pic, and generally acts "comically beta"

pretty much. when i want to be 'on' i squint. nobody has ever said anything, i assume they either dont notice or they notice but dont think anyone would be so weird as to do it.

plus even if they know youre doing it, it doesnt change their natural reaction

like our money brains still react to fake as though its real, all we know is what we see, thats why fake tits work even when we know theyre fake, same with makeup, dyed hair, anything

>tfw started to consciously soften my gaze because I was intimidating my parents
it can be a curse, it makes you intimidating as fuck and not approachable even actors who worked with eastwood say they were unconfortable all the time

>tfw your hobby is reading non-fiction

Feels bad man

PUNCH ME, IN THE FUCKING FACE

uncomfort = arousal
they were wet and gay for him
if youre uncomfortable it means youre slightly afraid and want to appease the person

then theres the uncomfortable when they stink and are crazy, e.g. homeless, but thats more disgust than uncomfort

do you just squint or so you squint and furrow your brow a the same time? Squinting without furrowing brow is hard for me

>I'm swimming is pussy
Gee, somehow I bet your idea of "swimming in pussy" is making regular but impersonal small talk with women.

you're gonna get crow's feet

not him but do the pitt look:
squint with *very* slightly raised eyebrows (not jaden smith raised brows), you look serious but not angry like clint usually does

maybe but im not a woman so this doesnt sound like something i care about

definitely both, you can just squint but i think the furrow happens generally

oh noes, better exfoliate my hands too I don't wanna be too rough when I give my bf a handjob with my silk like touch

the joseph gordon levitt look

trying to squint and raise my eyebrows slightly causes my eyeballs to vibrate rapidly, i don't think that's a good look and maybe a medical issue

i get told i look like crowe and this is pretty accurate, left is me naturally and right is me trying to be cool without doing anything but changing my eyes

I HAVE THEM

Also they make you look AWESOME. The twinkle in the eye comes from having good wrinkles.

>good facial features

Except no

> but what about him makes him always look so comically beta?
Because he doesn't have good facial features, you need more than just a strong jawline, fucking retard.

jesus christ you sound like a massive fag from plebbit

NOTHING HELPS

HE LOOKS LIKE A FUCKING BOY

Don't listen to this autist. People can tell you're faking and will think you have mental problems

people are fucking stupid dont listen to this beta

I want to get caught doing it

you can also see when brad pitt relaxes his eyes, they look too big and he looks ugly af.
yes, also James Dean's, Sean O'Pry's (and almost any male model), etc