>a smart, sexy Bostonian juggles work, romance and raising her mixed race son
Have memes gone too far?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bg8lF5n1W7k
twitter.com/AnonBabble

whats a southie

>Mixed race kid has no father.

You told me it was just a Sup Forums meme

If she's so smart why has she got a shit job? Why did she breed with a black man believing he would stay. If she's sexy then why is she single?

I am sure the Irish Neighborhood will accept her.

Fuckin britbongs

"Smart".
>Single.
>Nigger spawn.
Nope.

sounds like a self insert mary sue show where every episode ends with her getting a one up on someone who was mean to her at the start of the ep, preferably with a quip of some kind

Mental illness is the answer for all your questions

Bostonians are white niggers anyways.

>smart
>racemixing
Really boggins my noggins

South Boston. Back in the day it was a blue collar neighborhood of Boston filled with Irish families. Now it's filled with Chad and Stacy yuppies who are willing to pay outrageous rent prices. Single moms like these are just about nonexistent in Southie today.

South Boston kid guy. It's where all the faggot Bostonians with scallycaps and shamrock tattoos get wicked pissah drunk kid.

I'd almost be willing to wager that she points out a white guy being racist at least once per show, and that includes white guys stupid enough to date her worthless coal-burning ass. Sounds like great entertainment! I'm sure it will really activate my almonds.

A shithole that all the yuppies pretend is nice now.

>from executive producer Lee Eisenberg

>basketball

>over 90% of the people that will comment in this thread will not watch a single episode

Oy vey.

They'll keep making threads and shilling it, though. A marketer's wet dream.

It's not 1996 anymore kid. Chads and Stacys rule Southie now. All the Irish families sold out years ago.

""""""""""""smart""""""""""""

>99.6% of Americans will not watch a single episode

>already furious about shit that hasn't happened in a show you aren't going to watch
Surely you have something more worthy of your asspain?

No one pays for cable anymore.

tfw to intelegent to make Yashua wear a condom

What are the odds of the father being wrongfully imprisoned or shot by a cop for looking at them funny? You know, anything instead of being an irresponsible father.

Its not british you retard

>not relentlessly mocking the Jew propaganda aimed at normalizing degeneracy among whites and white women, especially
Oi vey!

>isn't actually white

>a smart, sexy

Americans aren't white.

At least the guy on the lower left is telling the truth

TV caters almost entirely to women and niggers these days. Men went to the internet long ago.

>Berg

The Euro bitches I was fucking while I was stationed over there in the Army seemed to think so, Ameriboo.

>mixed kid
>single mother
lowkey red pilled desu

Worse, spanish people who think they are black cause they like hip hop and identify

>smart
>mixed race kid

>ayo ooga booga muh dik
Am*erimutts, everyone.

It's almost like the people that claim Jews are pushing degeneracy actually have a legitimate grievance or something. Crazy how that works.

>this assblasted Ameriboo

She isn't white so why do we care?

>hates degeneracy
>browses Sup Forums
Seems more to me like they're massive hypocrites.

>says the 46%am*erimongrel whose argument consists of "ayo muh dik"

but according to you faggots white women hate blacks so it's not exactly working, is it? So why be butthurt about it?

No, they haven't, they must go further and further beyond. They must go so far you become physically ill, disgusted with the world and yourself, and only then must it end. Enoch Powell knew this, he was a good friend.

>all this butthurt
You seem upset, Ameriboo.

>people can't hate themselves

I was so looking forward to this show but they just had to make the kid interracial and now I cannot watch it.

Nope, just pointing out the holes in your argument. Don't project your irrational nonwhite emotions onto me.

White women race mix less than women of other races, but they still racemix.

The problem is there's no homogenous homeland for whites while there is for every other type of human. (= extinction for whites)

I remember her from Blue Mountain State.
Does she show her goods?

>doesn't understand the impact and danger caused by masses of manipulated retards
Oi vey!

Funny how when somebody tries to manipulate the retards in white society against ze Juden is suddenly becomes a problem, but when Jews try to manipulate the morons in society there's "nothing to be butthurt about".

Social Darwinism. You weak cuck.

>bare breasts
>see through top
>masturbation with dildo
Day. One.

>still sperging out
Oh you're mad, alright, Ameriboo.

Central Europe.

Eastern Europe is white, too, but is dying out. Unlike Czech Republic.

>can convince an entire country to vote in a certain president
>cannot convince retarded roasties to not racemix

>The am*erimongrel is still projecting

>me in the future

piper perri is perfect though

>all this seething Ameriboo rage
I really must have hit a nerve.

it makes me physcially angry she is wearing a denver nuggets jersey

wew

rip that poor niglet
he didn't even know why his mom went postal and drowned him

>smart
>sexy
They should not have shown us her or her niglet. Otherwise we may have believed it
You know it's gotten to the point of pure propaganda when the words say one thing and the picture shows the opposite

>so butthurt you lose the ability to post anything even remotely sensible

THIS
B
H

>still projecting
t. Jamal Hernandez-Freeman

We'll see. Remember, you've never seen the white race united, and they're the most powerful beings known to exist in the universe, so when we do unite (it's starting already) and start to fight like cornered animals, you're going to see some serious shit.

woah, so this is the power of the bbc

WE WUZ PILGRAMS

>Smilf
Sounds like a knockoff of Snorks which is a knockoff of Smurfs.

how long until good will hunting and chuckie roll up on her and call her a nigger lover?

cuck off back to pol or int, better yet, just kill yourself and rid the world of your stupidity

youtube.com/watch?v=bg8lF5n1W7k

>bruh bruh bruh bruh...yeah yeah

Look at the comments, kek

So powerful yet cannot stop Jews from brainwashing white women into wanting black dick.

>We'll see.
Reminds me of a fat loser on the playground telling himself "y-youll see, you'll all be losers when we grow up and ill be rich and cool!"

You cant even control your own women. Your president has a Jewish grandchild.

Sucks for the guy, but he went full retard when he accepted her even though he knew she had a son. He KNEW in the back of his mind she was batshit insane, like most single mothers, and would pull some neurotic psycho shit that would fuck him over, and look what happened. Guy is going to blame himself now for the rest of his life.

>Your president has a Jewish grandchild.
Just keeping the enemies close.

Aww, the mudskin is mad...

WAKE UP AMERICA

this is the new normal, this moral thrash fire is what people relate to now

burn your fucking country down

and every country in europe is run by crypto jews. can you guys please just leave? the cries for attention are just sad.

More excuses. You can't even keep your excuses straight. You expect Trump to allow an army of artists to lynch his grandson on the "day of the rope"? You really are driven by delusions of grandeur.

>still seething
You're so butthurt, and yet here you are, Ameriboo.

Here you are.

I bet you're so cucked by us that you're not even reading and typing your own language.

8 more years

>b-but you guys are just as bad!
The cry of the autismal virgin as his delusions of grandeur and doublethink is exposed.

How are you gonna "rise up and kill everyone" when Trump is best friends with jews and homos like Peter Thiel? Are you just gonna get rid of Trump too?

Because a Southie is definitely going to be a fuckin Nuggies fan

I am actually a Nuggets fan tho so this is even more infuriating. Hipster bullshit

It'll be this but with a happy ending showing that you can be happy raising your wife's child.

Both of you should kill yourselves

>still projecting his subhuman rage
So mad.

Looks alright
Top kek at the jewish guy she half-bangs
Reminds me of Ana Farris but younger and trashier

prove you are Aryan
you can't

>doesn't understand intelligence bell curve of large populations
Oi vey!

You sure seem to understand that when we fire up the retarded "NAZI's" though, don't you Schlomo?

>You expect Trump to allow an army of artists to lynch his grandson on the "day of the rope"?
Tump will MAGA and save the white race
H-he's an alt-right hero

>Guy is going to blame himself now for the rest of his life.
No he won't. He rejected her for being a dumb roastie same as many other men before him had. She made her own bed.

>(it's starting already)

No, it isn't. That is just your culture imperialism and projection strictly US racial dynamics on the entire worlds.

This is why people are wrong to say UK is more "white" than US, thus, US is worse of.
UK may be more white than US, but it is less British than US is American.

If you have millions of Poles, than does not mean you are not being erased, just because Poles are white.

Nothing in that story ever happened you goddamn morons.