This is the best film of 2017

This is the best film of 2017

Nah, it's probably in my top 5 so far though.

After seeing this movie, I'm revisiting all the great movies that take place in one night. Also I discover some obscure ones like Miracle Mile which is very underrated.

>miracle mile
>obscure

One night movie kino

This film stressed me the fuck out

For now I feel like this is the best movie this decade

YOU GOT IT WEAK IF YOU WATCHED THE WEB-DL

IN THEATER IT WAS INESCAPABLE

I usually dont mind when people like a film and make a compelling case for it, but "Good time" was simply put "trash".

Boring, predictable, unlikable protagonist, retarded motive (gets his brother in trouble, then does the dumbest things in order to bail him out), depressing, dark...

The only thing that I really was looking forward to was the Protagonist finally going to jail.

That being said, Patterson is killing it.

Is this shit online yet? I'm an idiot and can't find it.

I swear to god Sup Forums if this sucks Im going to kill you.
Im going to check it out when I get some free time after work.

Dont. DONT. Its 100% shit. The only good thing about this film is Patterson's acting.

DONT WASTE YOUR TIME.

It's this generations drive/spring breakers pleb
You'll love it once your reddit buddies start meeming it just like drive

if you don't like it, the problem lies with you

>da movie sucks becuz i dun liek da protagonist

Ironic post and image, since you clearly have reading comprehension issues.

>this generations drive/spring breakers
Drive and Spring breakers are this generation, you dumb fuck

fuck you
Don't call me that

did anyone else have a queasy feeling on first viewing that he was gonna snap and brutally murder the shrink?

Did he grow the blackheads on his nose specifically so that he looked like a more convincing retard for this movie?

heh, step aside kid

No, since Im not autistic.

>guardian
>telegraph
>the skinny

LOL

sounds like you haven't SCENE the film

I got the feeling this is a teenage movie so I'll avoid it for a while. Then probably FFW it.

what made you think it's a teenage movie?

the comments are either obvious shills or overenthusiastic college age kids

also i never saw a good pattinson movie

you sound like a paranoid NEET and you're ignorant

don't take it the wrong way. just facts

>college age
> teenage

Those aren't the same. Anyway, films is good, not great. Great opening, touching final scene, tense first half, meandering and pointless second half, I'd recommend it.

still, i saw most of pattinson's shitty movies. i saw this type of praise for kingsman and baby driver and they were millenial college age kids' movies.

okay

*VROOOOOOOM*

when will this end? do directors not know how much silence adds to a film?

it's worth the watch. check it out. if you have any taste, you'll at least appreciate it.

didn't see kingsman, but the second half of baby driver was saccharine schlock. not terrible for what it was, def not close to MOTY

i love miracle mile but the female lead was totally miscast and gives me the shits

> ywn live in that timeline when prime 80's Madonna did miracle mile

baby driver was one of worst movies i ever saw, the entire movie was a setup for emotional payoff and none of that had any impact on the finale. complete failure and the definition of a soulless movie.

madonna's prime was early 90s bub

>drive
But Drive is this generations The Driver, which is that generations Le Samourai.

hmm, depends on how you look at it I suppose. I saw it as a love letter to old-timey cinema from an arguably mediocre director. I really enjoyed the opening sequence, but it progressively worsened as it cheekily references film tropes in entirely unambitious ways. the ending was retarded.

Jaime Foxx's death was pretty cool, though

This was a massive disappointment.

i saw it as the exact opposite of olden times the same way stranger thing is, just a collection of imagery that has nothing to do with the atmosphere. and the very human contact is deeply unnatural and stilted and not by director's intention. of course the only things that somewhat work are scenes of extreme violence. i seriously think aspies are directing most of this schlock. and by aspies i mean manchildren.

How do I get rid of blackheads please help me.

I dropped Stranger Things like 4 episodes in when it first came out, so I can't really comment on how it's progressed. From what I've seen, I agree it was very weak.

I think it's creative people pandering to the lowest common denominator because plebs are the most significant patrons in today's society. It is what it is. Good film is still easy to find, and for that we should be thankful.

agreed

Truth

>everyone is autistic
i hate movies like that

This film is not very good. I felt like I was watching a video game. It's a lot of fast-paced nonsense. I didn't really have 'fun' watching it but I wasn't bored so that's a plus I suppose. A lot of the shots are interesting but any visual niceties have to rest on a patchwork frame. I would have been annoyed if I had bought a ticket to see this in theaters. I wouldn't watch this again.

what are your favorite movies of the year so far?

This movie has been shilled very hard recently since the torrent dropped
I wonder (((why)))

Wide release or including indie?

all-inclusive

neither

>the retards who don't actually go to the movies can finally download a digital copy

wow i wonder why discussion increased

Hey Benny, I heard you didn't require any makeup to look retarded

Fuck off plebs
/ourguy/ Casey Affleck and /ourgirl/ Rooney Mara did a great job

Sorry Safdie, after torrenting it, it's just a mumbo jumbo of artificial acid-fuelled montage.

>tfw fedora bald man is my spirit animal

exfoliate u nigger

I saw it the other day
It was pretty good

that 16 year old scene hehehe truly /ourguy/
cant find any info on the Negress tho

Rooney ate a pie and Casey (supposedly) stood around in a sheet.

why are all movies that Casey Asslick stars in boring?

I really wouldn't call it "teenage". Yeah pattinson is in it but a) his performance is good and b) his character is a smug, scummy, manipulative fuck. I don't even know what you mean when you say "teenage movie", there aren't a ton of movies made for teenagers about selling drugs, robbing banks, and breaking people out of prison.

kingsman and baby driver both try really really hard to be "fun!!" movies, whereas Good Time is really not fun at all. Also dude you really sound like you don't know what you're talking about when you say shit like "millenial college age kids' movies" considering kids in college right now are mostly Gen Z.

go away Benny

But babby driver was fun

Stick to capeshit.

>that party scene with the balding intellectual reading lines written by a highschool sophomore

I dunno I was really hoping to have fun with it but I just found myself rolling my eyes a lot. I don't doubt it would've been better in the theater though.

Greatest film of the year was either Thelma, The Third murder, Happy End or On the Beach at Night alone. Good time might be my favorite American film of the year though, although I don't know if I like it better than the Florida project yet.

THE ENDING ALONE DISQUALIFIES THE FLORIDA PROJECT WHAT A HACK MOVE

For sure, it had a lot of moments where it was too corny to be entertaining but when it really gets into it's groove, I forgot all about those cringier moments.

Close, but that's the wrong Yuropean kino

Is Josh a MAGApede?

>PSEUD YURO CAPESHIT

YEAH, NAH

Get Out was the most entertaining movie I've seen all year.

You clearly haven't seen it

ITS PLAYING AT THE ANGELIKA

LESBIANS ARE SO BORING

OH HOW SENSITIVE AND MISTREATED

Terrible movie, as was Keanu. Glad you enjoyed it though.

After Hours is complete shit.

The Square was really great. Haven't seen Goodtime but I want to.

I posted this pic a while ago, I'm glad you saved :3

this movie is total shit