is this from new police story or the new new police story

From the new Armour of God

How'd we go from that to THIS

>Dutch angle

is this a nod to Batman '66?

Goddamn, her face looks so derpy.

>new Armour of God
nigga WHAT

It's funny because there's at least 3 cases in the show where she also throws a bomb to the sky to explode, and it's a suitcase in one of them

I don't know why the similarities keep happening. Maybe they really are ripping it off.

At least that's what Americans say, but you know what they do with the chinese Jackie movies, just pretend they are part of a franchise known in the US even if they aren't

imdb.com/title/tt1424310/

Although his character really is the same from Armour of God, so it's true this time

>dem legs

I felt genuinely sad at this point. Poor Goose ;_;

But you can barely see them...

dat gap.

does this movie take place in the matrix?

You can see Linda Carter topless and in wet panties in the movie Bobbie Jo & The Outlaw.

Pretty good flick too.

Bobbie Joe is basicly a mascot movie to webm threads now

The entire creation myth sequence was amazing and the only worthwhile part of that endless shapeless boring movie

thats a big number

thats a lewd paget

Yes, I made a whole folder of them (that one included.)

yeah i assumed i stole these from you she's mommyfu tier

aye

more Sup Forums with classy lingerie! more!

was the sex simulated?

this a brunette thread

Can anyone else recommend me any movies that are trying to do just like blatant superhuman fight scenes without being like, completely over the top? It's hard to describe what I'm looking for but that recent author movie comes to mind even if the cg wasn't always amazing.

>There's a conspicuous influx of edgy virgin shit today on Sup Forums
>multiple threads about mass murder
>multiple threads about wanting to kill people
>multiple people in threads today making it a point to say shit like "I may be an incel but I'm not gay"
>"The only people I want to kill are basically just really attractive women."
>click on reddit
>they banned /r/incels
goddamnit.

the director knows what he wants from her

this is sick

Kung Pow: Enter the Fist

As likethe new King Arthur movie, or less over the top?

go back

Yeah. Shots of her soft, pale neck.

I'll give it a look
At or below, maybe a bit above. It's hard to explain, but I'm essentially looking for examples of scenes where each person is like, hitting faster then a human can so to speak, but that's it. Not like super powers or anything.

can probably guarantee I've been using Sup Forums longer than you m8.
Nobody cares if you're an unfuckable faggot. >>>r9k

is jackie not fast enough?

Blade runner has them taking tons of damage since they are human robots fighting.

otherwise you might want to look at some hong kong type films.

>can probably guarantee I've been using Sup Forums longer than you m8.
Different user here, but if you've been here any length of time you'll also know that arguing about who's been here longer (in a world where virtually everyone is anonymous) is not going to win you any points because you can't prove it so no one will believe you anyway. As far as user is concerned, we are all newfags.

exactly. even a user who been making webms for years I can only go back to the first webm I made, and I was visiting Sup Forums long before that.

>filename
>1991
At least a decade too late, unfortunately.

I'm trying to look for things that were explicitly done through either special effects, cgi, or actually just the whole scene is in animation. Partly to study what few examples there are and partly to show how rare its done, its usually either just really really good regular fight scenes like that, or else full blown things like having the characters jump from one place to another through flying through the air, something like man of steel for instance
Huh, thats kinda on track, thank you

That's more like it

dat some camcam tush?

Not jumping around by the first john wick was tons of fun with great over the top action

~~Ok~~

The Trank movie before he went nuts
Unbreakable
That Will Smith hero movie
Yeah I know but I also don't really give a shit. Considering the point was that there's an observable redditor invasion happening I don't really give a shit if some /r/incel faggot tells me to go back to the place they just got banned from. Sup Forums isn't /r9k/

That look of happiness on his face, remembering those days. Shit makes me happy, myself.

We could post dated macros and screencaps out of our Sup Forums folders, but even that's no proof since that shit is all over the web.

the pinnacle of poor bachelor cuisine

Yeah.

>My first webm
>October 2014
>archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/49467672/#49470137
Damn I been doing this forever

Looks like a thicker alexis bledel
>That not a bad thing

wouldn't he have just walked by that trap mechanism?

>Now I have a new Idea for D&D

He did - it was covered by some scrub brush when he crept past. Which mysteriously disappeared when it swung around of course.

Is this a nightmare? Because that's really silly.

Must be final destination.

That from fargo right?

Lynda in her 60s >>>>>>>>>>>> Jewish skeleton

This is so disgusting

>3 years
>forever
Believe it or not, somewhere on an old HDD, I have screencaps from the Habbo raids of summer 2006. I'd already been on Sup Forums for most of a year at that point (started out on the original not4chan, actually).

Don't be like me. Don't still be here after 12 years. Do something better with your life.

Would we be here if we were actually capable of that?