Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom

Is Sup Forums looking forward to more dinokino?

Oh I'm ready

ready for more THICCkino

Is it true there are going to be human/dinosaur hybrid supersoldiers?

i heard dinosaurs will mega evolve and use z moves

Too bad those two had zero chemistry.

>no storyline about BDH being impregnated with dino eggs

No Spino no watch.

>triceratops doesn't have feathers

ITS 2017!

GET IT THE FUCK TOGETHER ALREADY

DO YOU EVEN BOTHER TO CONSULT PALEONTOLOGISTS ANYMORE??

FUCK YOU THEY ALL HAD HAIR WE KNOW THIS FOR A FACT THEY WEREN'T FUCKING LIZARDS YOU CUNTS

(You)

(You)
Jurassic Park franchise came out prior to this new knowledge. It'd be more jarring to retcon the feathers in than to just go with established lore and iconic look.

bryce gon be thicc this time?

>you will never walk with Mommy through the LA Natural History Museum and then go get Korean tacos for lunch and then go see the Space Shuttle

That puppet looks good, better than any puppet from the previous movie. Maybe this movie will not suck a crate full of dicks.

What are the chances the sequel will actually be good, unlike World?

Slim to none I am guessing. The dino fights were kino but otherwise it was trash.

I'm pretty sure there was a line in JW where they acknowledge that they breed the dinosaurs without feathers because it's what tourists expect to see.

>black people were property at the start of this series on the American Civil War so we cant go retconning things halfway through so we'll just pretend the Emancipation never happened

See how dumb this is?

Just even give them a smattering of feathers, even just some downy arms or something, just fucking try, even JP3 would be better than more lizards

>The dino fights were kino but otherwise it was trash.
I have never been so perplexed at a post. The dinosaur fights are a big part of what made World trash. They were pants on head retarded. Cliche characters were bad, bad guy is evil to be evil was bad, but the WWE fights between dinos was the absolute worst.

DINOS RULE

Triceratops doesn't have feathers, dipshit.

>he doesn't know
Hey, whats it like to be from last year?

>THEY ALL HAD HAIR

That's factually wrong, faggot.

What's it like being a retard that believes in false science?

There is no direct evidence for feathers on Triceratops, there is however fossil impressions for scales (not quite like that on that puppet though). Some dinosaurs were fluffy, others were scaly. They were a diverse bunch.

Indominus Rex did nothing wrong

Even Mario did the right thing and ignored you idiots. That's another generation that will grow up knowing you're full of shit.

>Written by Colin Trevorrow and Derek Connolly

no thanks

>Sup Forumsirgin empathizes with the elliot roger dino

like poetry

They were the only interesting thing about the movie whatsoever.

Mosern depictions Of paleo art of Triceratops have it with these quills on its back

Bump

Forgot pic

But Indominus is a girl

Looks like we're finally getting a herbavore hero dino.

Is there any fossil evidence for those structures though? I know those quill things has been found preserved on a primitive relative so it’s possible that Triceratops had them, but things can change a lot over millions of years. We know that from T. rex’s example who alledegly had a feathery ancestry, but recent findings point towards it having at least been extensivly covered in scales.

Auntiefu was pretty fucking interesting

Bump

When will the trailer drop?

And you're still wrong. So shove your "modern" depiction right up your ass.