Best superhero movie in a while. Prove me wrong without using "Le", "Muh"...

Best superhero movie in a while. Prove me wrong without using "Le", "Muh", "R*****" or opinions from RLM if they have reviewed it.

it wasn't funny

Agreed, for straight superhero fun. Beautifully directed in that way, looked great. I'd put Gotg2 a little ahead, as the soundtrack and heart offered a fuller film.

But it was funny.

Le muh retard

>no hulk dick

kinda disappointed

>he didnt see the reflection in the window

if you discount the lack of humor , sure

Why would you think that citing a RLM review would prove you wrong? They deepthroat Marvel cock.

Gotg 2 was a little disappointing for me, I did enjoy it and can see the similarities but I had a lot of fun with this movie.

It also has me more worried for Justice League, I get the feeling it's going to be boring as shit after watching this and remembering how fun these movies should be.

Most people here get their contrarian opinions from them.

Is this true?

>Best superhero movie in a while
>Not Benedict Kinobach

Into the trash it goes.

i've never even heard of them

dr strange was better in my honest opinion

This

I thought it was going to be shit but the whole Dormammu bargain part saved the movie. Didn't expect it desu

Strange was unexpectedly good, I will say

Surprisingly good movie! The characters were interesting and likable. I was prepared to see a full blown quipfest like Sup Forums said it was but it actually was a well balanced, well crafted Marvel movie. Brilliant.

They completely changed the character of Thor with no explanation for it or anything. He literally acts like Deadpool and Star-Lord in this movie. This is the problem with Marvel movies in general, there are very few good characters, and the ones that are good won't stay that way for long.

>Best superhero movie in a while.
I agree fellow user! everyone MUST go to the theater and see this ASAP! 10/10

Wonder Woman and Spiderman were better.

A grand total of 4 characters that didn't joke/quip. Not even exaggerating.

>Mr. Dr. Snore
>best

Top lel. Hey we have a universe of magic that just opened up to us...now how she we embrace that and make it "magical" and unique? Boring H2h fights with whips and swords! Jesus the film was a joke and a total miss opportunity.

yeah but the first two thor movies sucked to it's fine.

Thor 1 had better costume design and better acting.

The scene where he has an out of body fight with the one guy while Rachel McAdams was defibrillating him was pretty unique

They butchered every character in it, especially Skurge. All this comedy masks a very cynical truth about the people making Disney's CMBs:

They think they're stupid, and by extension, they think their audience is stupid, so they aim to provide nothing but empty, brainless laughs. They're afraid to even try to say anything meaningful or inspiring with characters who have been doing both for decades. Thor is not a joke character any more than Conan the Barbarian ever was, and reducing him to a buffoon is a disservice to fans just to put asses in seats.

"That's just business," you might say, but no. It's just Disney: serving up superficial schlock to a braindead audience.

It was generic as hell, and I had high hopes after the amazing teaser trailer

Most forgettable film since the Hobbit trilogy

>Thor's character has been radically changed without prior explanation.
>The whole arena thing is an unneeded farce that feels like a cheap attempt to include more characters.
>Every single fight was anti-climatic.
>Hela is a weak villain just like the rest of MCU.
>Why are we denying the rightful heir to the throne her place even if it means the destruction of Asgard altogether just because she wants to make Asgard great again?
>Almost every action taken in the second half and what followed them is retarded.

>female
>rightful heir

>Villain is shoehorned by conveniently revisiting history
>Best superhero movie
Nahh, villains in comic are developed throughout the story, not as a side story. Good fun movie, sure. Best superhero movie? Far from it when it can't even hold a candle to Hellboy 2.