Sup Forums related tattoos

>Sup Forums related tattoos

the face of regret

fact: he is far more sexually desirable than any neckbeard on Sup Forums

No ragrets

hi chris

He has a hot jewish wife and a successful career of doing nothing but making Youtube videos. What do you have?

who the fuck white knights youtubers

>sexually desirable

colored tattoo

And when his YouTube "career" ends the wife isbgonna divorce his ass and leave with half his earnings.

Why would it end when the subscriber count keeps going up

To autistic girls, sure. He is the penultimate turnoff for Stacy

he has the arms of a 15 year old

How the fuck did he get her

a 5/10 mega basic bitch? gee I dunno. left the house?

>Grown man
>Owns toys
>Has movie tattoos
>Probably has movie posters on his bedroom wall

>Numales don't exist

She was probably bullied at school and associated with the losers, it's familiar for her

Tell that to Zod's snapped dick

pretty sure i look better than that guy, and im a 26 year old virgin

It's like he's deliberately trying to cultivate a detestable public image.

Post pics of your significant other

Signs was a good movie but why get a tattoo of cornfields?

>hot wife

She's pretty cute

She's a solid 6. I think it's reasonable, as he's not ugly.

every RLM thread is full of white knights, dunno why you'd think this goof would be any different

I would never, under any circumstances, get a movie/tv tattoo.

You know that's really fucked up that "fans" actually have tattoos like this.

Tattoos are supposed to have meaning.

When I was in the army, I didn't even think about getting a tattoo until near the end of my deployment. I've seen and done some horrible things in my life so when I came back to the states I did a lot of volunteer work which prompted me to get two tattoos of the words "angel" and "devil" in chinese on my left and right wrists so that I can remind myself that I am capable of doing both good and bad things.

10 years from now I'll look at my wrists and still have profound thoughts of what went through my mind the day I decided to get these tattoos but the idiots who got them because they like certain movies or tv shows will only see an outdated, obsolete franchise.

>When I was in the army, I didn't even think about getting a tattoo until near the end of my deployment. I've seen and done some horrible things in my life so when I came back to the states I did a lot of volunteer work which prompted me to get two tattoos of the words "angel" and "devil" in chinese on my left and right wrists so that I can remind myself that I am capable of doing both good and bad things.
jesus thats cringe. in chinese ? could be more of a plebian ? you had a chance to get tattoees that are really something and """meaningful""" as you wonderfully put it and you got the most normal shit memetier muh chinese symbols on your wrists ? dude lifes gonna be a bitch

his whole everything, god damn
looks like hes been sucking down tap water since birth

Well congratulations, you got yourself caught

for real though this copypastas been around 4ever

>falling for pasta

Bro don't listen to these kids they wouldnt even be able to imagine serving their country, let alone marking themselves in such a principled way
i actually have very similar tats on my bicep and thigh, and yeah i have a reptar tat on my back, shits awesome

Top kek

>getting fucked in the ass
>suddenly the bear behind you starts pumping with abandon
>a sudden jerk as you hear the scream
>REPTAAAAAAR

Good taste in films.

Prove it.

Seeing guys that never lift makes me physically ill.

>When I was in the army, I didn't even think about getting a tattoo until near the end of my deployment.

I was the same way. When I first joined the Marines, I was all set to get some moto tattoo but I told myself, "Nah, I'll wait. I will look silly as a tatted-up lance coolie." Then as my EAS approaches and I'm now a clean-skinned E-5, I think to myself, "Why the fuck did I ever want a tattoo in the first place?"

The losers on Sup Forums think a normal girl is hot. They rate them on their chance of ever getting one. Imagine what a real hot girl is to them.

What do you guys think?

>pls no bully its very personal and means a lot to me

Why was eating at exclusive restaurants so important?
What's the meaning?

>not knowing this is pasta

eh, she's alright looking for the area

theres better looking and worse looking ones here too

>laughing sexual tyrannosauri.jpg