He didn't fly so good

He didn't fly so good

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CO9dIyNM_9Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I like to think he was listening to the Jurassic Park theme as his plane was going down.

Has anyone reuploaded his Icon advertisement yet? That shit was hilarious

Doc, I'm CIA

Should've bought a parachute
What a dumb fuck

Fuck off, I'm sad.

>Icon took down the video

here is a reupload

youtube.com/watch?v=CO9dIyNM_9Q

Pisses me off that Harrison Ford didn't die this way

ouch

I'm not sure if that made it hurt more or less teebeeaych

The aftermath

Harrison Ford doesn't care
He'll land on top of a crowded boardwalk, lopping off everyone's head if it meant saving his own skin

Bet he tried to land in the water and plunged in like a lead brick

Did they expect anyone in the wreckage?

he didn't get to bring friends

No survivors.

Come on what the fuck guys?

Forgot

>spend all that pro sports money buying a plane
>fly it into the ocean

Why do rich people keep doing this?

I don't even feel safe getting into a private jet because private jet pilots are all flunkies who couldn't get a job flying large commercial airliners or got fired for showing up drunk or high.

Was getting docced part of your plan?

>go to his twitter
>owning that plane was his dream

That's what I call a sinker pitch

he fucking died
a man fucking died
this is not the time for your stupid little meme that's dead and everyone hates

its the Jewish way.

his wife is fucking ugly.
so this guy is a rich dude who played in the major leagues, ends up married to some cunt with a manly face, and crashes his plane into the goddamn ocean. ya'll whitepeople are craaaayyzyyy!!!!

remember fuckos, it's not white genocide if you're killing yourselves.

it's not dead but he is

shutup nigger

Based loaded bottom of the Gulf of Mexico

That's too bad, he should've taken his wife along for the ride. Seems fitting, she let his fatass buy that itty-bitty shitcopter

Irrc Aaliyah died the same way, she filled her little propeller plane with a 500lb bodyguard and it fell out of the sky

Dude you need to chill out. Someone died whatever. I think it's great that a rich fuck killed himself with one of his hedonistic pastimes.

>hedonistic
The guy was a coach for kids. Having money doesn't make you scum.

swedes get out

Get this hothead out of here

Coaching kids doesn't make you a saint. Crashing your private plane in the ocean makes you a dumbass though.

Maybe he should have thought about those kids before crashing his plane with no survivors

who cares. if he cared about those kids and the trauma some of them would feel from his death, he wouldn't have taken such a risky flight. fuck you with your "but think of the kids, but but he helped some people" bullshit.

people of this time period of bugmen, ROACHES, who live meaningless lives.

the same can be said about JFK jr. who died flying his plane too...he could've done so much more as a politician but instead flew a plane that was probably sabotaged by someone hired by hillary clinton. yeah that's right, JFK jr would've ran against and beaten shitlery clinton for senator of jew york, so we wouldn't have to deal with her ugly face from there on, but instead he died in the ocean too.

flying a small plane like cesnas are one of the stupidest things you can do.

Why did the Sup Forums mods delete the sticky?

THEN SHOW ME THE BODY

Was getting all hot and bothered part of
Your plan?

triggered pakis ruined the thread

>I don't even feel safe getting into a private jet because private jet pilots are all flunkies who couldn't get a job flying large commercial airliners or got fired for showing up drunk or high.

More like they got tired of the overwork and shit pay at commercial airlines.

If you fly for majors, you make really good money.

TOO SOON!

That's odd. Stickied threads are always filled with edgy autists but don't get deleted. It's not like his family is on Sup Forums reading it.

WILL THE DIVEGRASS YURO SCOURGE EVER BE PURGED FROM Sup Forums

do you feel in charge?

You sound more like bug people than any of them. They did what they enjoyed the most, you'd be content with being another cog in the machine. Doing "risky" activities doesn't make you an hedonist. Guy wasn't some degenerate doing drugs and orgies. Also lol at your implication that small planes are inherently unsafe.

CRASHING THIS PLANE

?

Even regional pilots get paid decently (like $30-50 an hour per flight), which they need to in order to make enough bank to pay off the ridiculous amount of loans it takes to get your ATP license.

At majors they literally make six figures just to start as an FO. A guy with seniority at a major can easily make a quarter million a year.

t. I work for an airline.

Can't really laugh at this. Halladay seemed like a really nice guy.

I hope she was in the plane too when he crashed

Americans couldn't handle the banter

THE GUYS WITH SENIORITY NEVER RETIRE

BECOMING A COMMERCIAL PILOT NOW ISNT ANYWHERE NEAR AS LUCRATIVE AS IT USED TO BE

He's a big guy.

saved

If he's dead show me the body

Funny because "The Nice Guys" had tons of baneposting in it

no you don't pilots barely make above minimum wage

nice sticky boreball

Cruyff sends his regards

fucking idiot, do you really think the guy in charge of a 747 makes minimum wage?

as they should

they're glorified bus drivers, the cost of training is the only barrier to entry

Real answer:

Cryuff didn’t get a sticky when he died, so the theory is that some buttmad yuromod deleted the sticky

The sticky was a shitfest of arguing

no they make slightly more

>it's ok to be whi-

end this pseudo meme