25lb is just 11kg - is that babby's shit supposed to be impressive?

25lb is just 11kg - is that babby's shit supposed to be impressive?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Fp-c-Dr8vuU
youtube.com/watch?v=bAWLx7PPK10
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How are weights that big only 25lbs?

It is for normies

I can do half of that

Depends on how many reps he does

>How are weights that big only 25lbs?
That's a good question.

I have fucking normal sized dumbbells that weight like 12-14kg I use for biceps and they are way smaller.

it's even less impressive when you realize he should be pumped from those natty puberty steroids

he's doing 35, in another shot it's 25+10lbs on each

obviously they arent going to have 50 pound plates laying around the set that the actors can t even lift, thats why the DP framed the shot so it reads 52
a lot of things in movies dont make sense when you a) dont know what the heck youre talking about and b) you pause the movie to pick it apart detail by detail. You need to realize that no one has ever made a film meant to be viewed on some nerds computer

Are barbell curls worth it?

You should be doing multiple types of curls. Barbell, hammer, etc

there are better ways to develop biceps but curls in general are good isos

You shouldn't be doing curls. Do compound movements faggot.

This. barrelmode is the way to go

chinups and deadlifts are better overall but curls will make them look nice

and we all just wanna look nice

but yeah if you dont do the big lifts youll just be a scrawny fag with biceps and thats cool when youre 13 but not cool after that

They're plastic and not full of solid metal you dingusi

I bought my dad a barbell set and all the weights have the same radius but the lighter ones are thinner.

They'd have to be less dense. You really couldn't puzzle that out yourself?

If you're going to isolate your biceps, isolate your triceps otherwise you'll look fucked.

>less dense metal

More like hollow

>Are barbell curls worth it?
>You shouldn't be doing curls. Do compound movements faggot.
You shouldn't exclude curls but it doesn't take much time to make 3 sets with like 8-12 reps anyway.

Also dead lift and squats with weighs are not for everyone as it can seriously damage your back.

mass != volume retards

>Also dead lift and squats with weighs are not for everyone as it can seriously damage your back.
What did broscience phd meme by this?

t. pussy

or a different material than metal you fucking retard

it's plastic filled with sand

>let's make those discs huge for no fucking reason at all

dumb americans

How come by biceps never get Dom's but my tricieps will be tender for days after?

They also make you shorter. (compresses your spine)

t. retard with broke back @ 60 years

Those are cast-iron weights which are heavy for their size. There are several types; cast-iron, steel, vinyl, ect.

I can only assume you are some mutated lanklet who's bitter because his proportions are too fucked to do squats and deadlifts

Deadlifts are not for working your biceps. If you're activating your biceps on deadlifts, you will be severely injured very soon.

You use your biceps a lot more in daily life than your triceps

deadlifts and squats make your back stronger you fucking idiot. Maybe try proper form next time, string bean

because you're using your tri's more when you're jerking a bunch of dudes off

>deadlifts and squats make your back stronger you fucking idiot.

PFFFFFTTTTTT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

is this an optimal way of training those? i'd love to do more of it.

those look like theyre coated in plastic so they are for platform exercises. all weights used for that need to be the same size

Oh, its just another ebic trole and his anime reaction images. Consider this my final reply

Back exercises make your back stronger. I can see why you would laugh at this assertion.

they're cheap weights that were common in the 80's. Fuck, all you faggots in here are retarded

Is this supposed to mean anything? Is right about them being plastic coated olypmic sized plates which are all uniform size

Dead lift and squat injury is the most common in body building you fucking brainlet retards.

Whatever, have your own idiotic way to back injury and end up being a hunchback.

Being a construction worker also makes you pretty strong. But a life doing that will leave you fucked.

>anime poster
>thinks compound movements will cripple you
sounds about right

>Back exercises make your back stronger. I can see why you would laugh at this assertion.
Pull-ups make your back stronger, dumbass.

Dead lifts are way too dangerous to do without a proper instructor watching you.

How do you injure a deadlift? Back injuries from yanking the bar off the ground and wrenching it up are bad for your back. Yanking the bar off the ground and wrenching it up is not deadlifting.

I'm an anime poster but I could fucking beat your ass with my dumbbells that you won't even be able to move without breaking your shit body, kiddo.

>doing tough things that make your body stronger can also damage you

Yeah, no shit. You can just stay weak your whole life if you want.

Excuse me but who is this pretty lady? And where is she from?

Look at all you fucking losers arguing about lifting weights

This is bizarre. You know if you use proper form it won't send you to snap city? As for being a construction worker, do you think thats the same as doing weights with proper form? Stop commenting about health and fitness, this is embarrassing

Make sure to use kneepads and a helmet too just on case. My uncle deadlifted once. Now he can't even walk.

Pull-ups make your lats stronger, not your whole back. Your lower back will be weak as fuck if all you do is pull-ups.

kek
All you need is proper form. People who injure themselves are people who take too much weight to lift properly.

>How do you injure a deadlift?

Fucking easily.
youtube.com/watch?v=Fp-c-Dr8vuU

I bet you don't even understand why people use belts / don't use it yourself because you are that clueless about injuries and proper techniques.

Amateurs...

If John Lemon deadlifted he wouldn't have that farmer's walk

>filename
Is he doing them wrong or is he doing them right?

let me guess you started going to the gym doing some retarded brosplit mostly using machines and then one day on a whim you decided to deadlift without ever learning about form or technique. you put on way too much weight and deadlifted that shit with a rounded back. you did this for several weeks, the other gymgoers stared in horror and disgust at your pitiful form, the first time you hit 315 you went to snap city. that about right?

Most people don't have 'proper form', though. They just have something close to it. But multiply those little mistakes over decades and yeah, you're going to end up with problems. Construction workers also know to lift with their legs and not their back, it doesn't stop them being used up by the time they're done.

Look at those losers who never lifted.

Season of cucks.

>youtube.com/watch?v=Fp-c-Dr8vuU
Was he told to deadlift like he's a banana?

You illiterate retard I was mocking your verbage. You injure your back, not your deadlift.

you talk the talk
but do you source the source?

So there's nothing wrong with those excercises, just the people who do them wrong? Shocking. Also construction workers dont only ever fuck their backs from picking things up you stupid obese NEET, you have to carry heavy shit around, bend over a lot, bend over holding shit, up and down stairs and ladders. Fuck off

>says the DYEL anime retard with an armchair PHD

>retards from /fit/

Brain injury.

>just the people who do them wrong
Which is most people.

Don't be a salty bitch about it, m8. You're loading an extreme amount of weight onto your back as an amateur, of course there's a high margin for error. I'm not shitting on your precious lifts, it's just dangerous.

This whole thing started because someone said dead lifts and squats aren't for everyone. Which is true. Why do you faggots have to come out of the wood work disagreeing with something obviously true?

>25 lbs plates
>+ the other 10 lbs plates seen earlier
>+ the bar
>+ he says he's at 22 before he stops to talk to Max
>So he easily reps out 22+ of probably around 80 lbs.

Bretty fucking good i'd say.

You do understand that Deadlifts use legs right...? Especially sumos?

How DYEL are you?

Except he's clearly cheating by throwing it up with his torso instead of cleanly doing it with only the biceps.

>way too dangerous to do without an instructor watching you
Ideally you’d have a gymbro who can critique your form but a mirror works fine
As long as you’re properly informed and committed to doing it with proper form there’s no reason not to do deadlifts

>This is bizarre. You know if you use proper form it won't send you to snap city? As for being a construction worker, do you think thats the same as doing weights with proper form? Stop commenting about health and fitness, this is embarrassing

Body building has nothing to do with health or fitness.
Especially retarded dead lifting and squats with weights.

>Also dead lift and squats with weighs are not for everyone as it can seriously damage your back.
you're more likely to damage your back from not squatting and DLing with weights than you are from not doing so. it's literally negatively dangerous. one might even say beneficial. like using your body improves it or something. freaky shit, right?

You are a fat fucking DYEL. You're supposed to start light to perfect your form. Just kill yourself

bodybuilding ≠ weightlifting

one is for anorexic-equivalent male neutorics. the other is for health.

You're a dickhead who can't accept that certain exercises are dangerous. But nah, /whatever it takes/ bro

>you're more likely to damage your back from not squatting and DLing with weights than you are from not doing so.

You are fucking retarded if you think so.

Just doing squats with no additional weights is enough to have a proper shape.

I love how bounceplates have made everyone think they're lifting huge weight.

Dangerous only for retarded people like you who thinks people who start weightlifting should go max weight straight away instead of perfecting their form. Please kill yourself, im begging you

Just do chin-ups, weirdo.

>perfecting their form
Kek, I guarantee you don't have perfect form, but keep pretending.

>You're a dickhead who can't accept that certain exercises are dangerous. But nah, /whatever it takes/ bro

He watched those jewtube videos with steroid freaks and now he's a /fit/ness expert who knows the best obviously.

>Dangerous only for retarded people like you who thinks people who start weightlifting should go max weight straight away instead of perfecting their form. Please kill yourself, im begging you

Post your photos, let us laugh at your shape.

Remind me to never post about health and fitness on the fa/tv/irgin board ever again

No, do real lifts and chinups.

>Some of these exercises have potential health risks
>"REEE FAT FAT DYEL VIRGINS"

How childish

Go inject another bottle of anabolic steroids and tell us how much dead lifts are helping your back to stay healthy.

And don't wait for too long, your expiration date is not so far away.

youtube.com/watch?v=bAWLx7PPK10

lol no, most construction workers are fat alcoholics. It can give you strong forearms though.

And you're not on your knees licking my penis right now because...?

You aren't supposed to move your body and elbows.

Because your mother is busy squatting with her overweight on my dick.

>biceps
For what else can you use those? I have those same bells I think, but the box says 16kg.

I have never lifted in my life and I'm skinnyfat with spaghetti arms. Do these things work for anything or are they a placebo?

>aren't supposed

Based on what? The biceps brachii, as the name implies, has 2 heads. If you're not interested in working both heads, then that's your decision.

>potential health risks
>potential
you said it yourself
They have the potential to be risky if done wrong.

where is the other head? I only know two heads, one is on my face, the other on my dick. I work out my dick's face pretty nicely with your mom's body.

There's also a 10, so with each side that brings the total to 70. Plus the bar which is probably about 10. That's pretty respectable for curling.

(the weights are fake though)