This dude back where I worked at the ahh styrofoam peanut factory like he converted the toilet into like a bong and you...

>This dude back where I worked at the ahh styrofoam peanut factory like he converted the toilet into like a bong and you just sort of put your face through the seat, it's pretty bad ass. I went in there someone had used the number two, so I fish it out. load it up, gotta do something to get through that shift. Later on, when I became an adult I was thinking you know thats gross, but man that bathroom was so awesome in high school.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FYMEAOhsqWs&t=8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>I got so... arrested that night.

>Silly Daddy, carpet ain't for eating.

WHERE YOU GOIN WITH THOSE DISHES

I'd say that it's "you can't eat carpet", but none of this sneed

>just say smithd agen it don mattah...n-none a dis mattahs..

>Ever since my son was... never conceived because I never had consensual sex without money being involved...

greatest opening to any ATHF was carl hiding from frylock with the lights off behind his couch for no known reason other than a nervous breakdown

>go away, go away. So tired of this.

>offline_mode_on_steam.jpg

did you shit in his bong?

YO FRYMAN

The Clowning is the best Carl episode

It's called "I wanna rock your body" and then in parentheses, til the break of dawn.

>Truly, they were an Aqua Teen Hunger Force

Jesus Christ who wrote this show

you gotta boil it first

>well alright, just gimme a sec, uh, lemme adjust myself

what was carl's worst fate in an episode?

youtube.com/watch?v=FYMEAOhsqWs&t=8

The one were he gets a body made for hum by Frylock out of eyeballs, but I haven't seen most episodes.

>Carl and Frylock live in trash ranch houses in a suburb in New Jersey.
>House would be worth about 350k

Good thing the Aqua Teens rent from that Vampire.

getting raped by Hand Banana when he bent over the coffee table and his sweat pants slipped down.

The one where the trees keep peeling his skin off to write on