Wonder Woman is the Highest Rated Superhero Movie on RT

screenrant.com/wonder-woman-highest-rated-superhero-movie/

>Rotten Tomatoes recently updated their list of the best superhero movies of all time based on their aggregation’s adjusted score, and Patty Jenkins’ Wonder Woman came out on top with an incredible score of 108.569%.

Fuck everyone who made this piece of feminist pandering trash, product of the Damage Control Universe, a success. And if anyone of you liked this, I fucking hate you. Deeply.

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/robcain/2017/07/07/india-is-the-one-country-that-loves-spider-man-even-more-than-america-does/#ea8ed67aae8b
forbes.com/sites/robcain/2017/07/10/about-that-indian-wedding-scene-in-spider-man-homecoming/#f28ec1311de5
rottentomatoes.com/m/wonder_woman_2017/
rottentomatoes.com/m/the_dark_knight/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hmmm

Woah! Hollywood BTFO!

I liked it a lot OP.

>everytime you see a DCEU beat MCU at the box office or at RT thread pic related is who started it.
>everytime you see an anti-MCU thread, know that this is who started it.
>everytime you see a pro-DCEU comment on a MCU thread, know this is who wrote it.
>everytime you see a Mouseshill or Marvel Pajeet comment this is who wrote it.

Do not respond to these "people". in doing so you lower yourself to their level, which is pretty FUCKING LOW because of their caste system, arranged marriages, swimming and drinking out of corpse invested waters, using animal dung to cook, and how they shit in the street.

>Friends don't let friends become DCPajeets.

Ghostbitches is also like 80% or something, so obviously rt scores have credibility

>Rotten Tomatoes
>IMDB
>...
THOSE RUSSIAN BOTTERS CAN NOT GET AWAY WITH THIS!!! REEEEEEEEEEE

before premier
>guess the RT score!
>this movie will be a flop!
Now
>highest rated superhero solo movie
>overperforms & is the highest grossing movie of the franchise
it hurts Sup Forums...kill me now.

>Feminist pandering

You should probably watch the movie. The critics and media surrounding the film was insufferable but the film itself wasn't "feminist" in the way you think it is

we did it tumblr

And this board was laughing about Thor beating it just a few days ago. You guys made this happen

SEETHING

>of 108.569%.
what??????

>108.569%
How the fuck does this work?

nobody gives a fuck about dc buddy

Kek fuck off mate. This place is obsessed with DC

forbes.com/sites/robcain/2017/07/07/india-is-the-one-country-that-loves-spider-man-even-more-than-america-does/#ea8ed67aae8b
forbes.com/sites/robcain/2017/07/10/about-that-indian-wedding-scene-in-spider-man-homecoming/#f28ec1311de5

They ignored all the people who said they were from western countries from that sub reddit. That's how desperate the Marvelfag was because he knows Hus company is pandering to poos

Seriously go look at the articles for Homecoming where they say India loves Spider-man more than anyone else. It was pathetic

Feminist maths what u expect

hmmm i wonder who could be behind these posts

>Let's forget the movie is shit, because ZOMG A GIRL

that's not a girl though

god I should just kill myself cuz I'll never fuck her

I watched it, I fully expected feminist shit, and there was a moment that was basically set up for a "because I'm a woman" kind of phrase, and it didn't go that way.

I liked it.

welcome to the future, where "success" is determined by how well your superhero movie did.

>watches a genre based on action and superpowers
>wtf why is there action during the climax

I can't believe I'm defending capeshit but this is another level of retarded. Did he think Wonder Woman would bring an end to the war diplomatically or something?

I'm not sure how it runs on estrogen considering how many people get fucked up.

Why not?

>They literally invented a new math to pander to this shit

FUCKING LOL

wat a terrible reason for thinking the film is any good.

>They think it's fair to account for the number of reviews when older movies will obviously have less reviews in the aggregator

This is fucking stupid

>108.569%

PATRIARCHY BTFO

day by day i feel more and more disgusted by america. fuck the anglos for letting it happen

>Wonder Woman is the Highest Rated Superhero Movie on RT
but why? its an ok film but its not great by any means

i'd agree but it would appear that you're just a triggered MCUck altright man baby

And they don't even consider the average score

IT BROKE NEW GROUND

it's okay to be scared cis white male

rottentomatoes.com/m/wonder_woman_2017/
>Average rating: 7.5
rottentomatoes.com/m/the_dark_knight/
>Average rating: 8.6
doubt.jpg

Have our standards of cinema dropped so low that we now consider capeshit worthy of such high judgement?

>Wonder Woman adjusted average rating: 16.9