Just admit you didn't "get" it

Just admit you didn't "get" it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F9juReoJxI0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I got bored alright

i hate niggers

oh I got it. I got all of it

Yes, I don't get why capeshit is so popular.

walked out of the cinema when mark zuckerberg was Lex fucking Luthor.

That was uncalled for

so do I, but lets stay on topic

Just admit the movie was shit

This is the type of stuff that made me start coming here, you just don't see this anywhere else on the Internet lmao

It's the movie's fault if I didn't

>he hasn't seen the directors cut
P L E B

L

E

B

stale pasta

APOLOGIZE Sup Forums

wtf Raimi?

He's waiting Sup Forums. Just two words.

i hate niggers

You suck.

kill niggers

check 'em

sieg heil

thank you

I APOLOGIZE.

Come back.

>be me
>typical Marvel dronefanboy
>hype because I loved the comics
>watched Civil Bore on 3D Box
>quipfest over everything
>feelsbad afterwards
>pirate BvS
>OST + cinematography + dialogue + themes + action
>mfw
Sorry, Zack. I apologize. Bought the UE blu-ray. Is that enough?

I actually didn't get it when I first saw it. Then I watched it again and I started to appreciate it.

Fpbp

I was drunk the first time and I liked it. My friend kept telling me to calm down whenever I got excited over yet another kino scene. Don't remember what the movie was about, need to rewatch.

Why do you even like Snyder? Is it because he watches anime?

Come back

I have no need to apologize. I have never forsaken my Lord.

Thy sins are forgiven. Now go and sin no more.

I like him because he refuses to take Hollywood's cynical cop-out when it comes to CMBs. No, they don't just have to be brainless entertainment. That's the equivalent of saying Dr. Zhivago would sell better as a romcom. It's shitty. It's an insult to fans, and anyone who says otherwise is probably one of the pseuds that turn up their nose at an entire genre and dismiss it as nothing but movies fit for children.

I have news for them. If they think what Disney produces is fit for children, I sincerely hope that they never have kids.

>the archetypal evil billionaire of comics is portrayed as the modern archetypal evil billionaire of real life
>this is somehow bad

>3 more hours of incoherent editing and pointless navel gazing
waoh

Forgive me for I have doubted ;_;

Fell asleep while watching at Ipic with a $25 ticket and a $12 drink. I would wake up randomly during fight scenes before my gf finally started talking to me and I realized I didn't miss anything important.

He is the Newton of this generation. His thoughts are far too advanced for this time

the whole movie was fucking deep man, I wish people would understand it

Does pirating it count as getting it?

He's a closeted homo like most of Sup Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=F9juReoJxI0

But it's one of my, if not my favorite cape movies.

The pic is the soundtrack though.

the director's cut fixed literally nothing

Oh well I liked the soundtrack a lot too.

this is literally the worst movie of the last 15 years. its the room tier of bad.

All the director's cut did was absolutely and unquestionably confirm everything the fans were already saying about the theater release. You're just too buttblasted a pseud to ever admit it.

Lex, whether he really has a grudge with God or not, is using it as a smokescreen for his real motives. Bruce is sabotaging his own plans unconsciously, and the audience is seeing everything through the filter of one character's perveptions or another's right up till the funeral.

For guys that like to call this film hamfisted, you sure did manage to miss an awful lot. I'd point even more of it out to you, but I don't feel like hearing you call it pretentious, because that's all retards like you ever do: graduate from calling the most overt stuff hamfisted, to bleating like children about shit you don't understand, to dismissing it as pretentious any time someone is kind enough to explain it to your dumb ass.

This movie outed plebs and pseuds like none other.