Not one fucking joke. My girlfriend didn't want to see Bladerunner or Thor. No...

Not one fucking joke. My girlfriend didn't want to see Bladerunner or Thor. No, instead I had to suffer through an hour and a half of low grade vagina and penis humor and a theatre of cackling teenage girls. Literally 0/10.

Did she at least touch your penis? If not, just quit now before you get turned into a doormat (or even worse, a wizard).

At least you're fucking a teenager

They gave Kunis and Bell the same teeth

any movie with Bad ____ is going to suck. It's like how after American pie everything that was American _____ was garbage.

Kristen Bell is a qt though.

the whole problem with this movie is that it's a Christmas released in November

this movie was SHIT
0 jokes
0 fap worthy scenes

>Bad Boyz

Daddy's Home 2 comes out this month too. November is considered Holiday season now.

Well yeah, no one is dumb enough to go head-to-head with Star Wars. Except Sony, who’s releasing Jumanji around the same time.

this movie has 0 connection to the first

Kristen Bell doesn't look real on that poster.

Bad Grandpa, American Gangster, American Made, and American Beauty are exempt from this but otherwise it's a solid rule.

>bad grandpa
>good
no

>Except Sony, who’s releasing Jumanji around the same time.
They should just move that shit to January.

I think he meant Bad Santa

Kristen Bell really gives off "alien in a human suit" vibes. I mean, look at that fucking poster. She doesn't even know how to smile.

>le edgy group of female friends movie

I want to fuck Kathryn Hahn in the ass, though.

My girlfriend say blade runner with me twice and made fun of this movie. Time to dump roasties

why is Kristin Bell's mouth like that guyz?

>Live long enough to see hot Donna become prison fisting material, Mila to be a Bad Mom shilling Jim Beam and Hyde's a rapist.

Yet Wilder Valderamma still walks free.

There was no set ups or payoff for anything. Unlike the Hangover the characters in this movie have zero repercussions for their actions. They steal a Christmas tree from the mall, say nasty things to strangers, and yet no one in public seems to fucking care. These characters are live in a world where everyone is a push over and they can do whatever they want. Basically a female power fantasy.

Break up with her

This.
Don't date sluts with shit taste in Sup Forums.

You are in a shitty relationship. You and your gf are both morons and I hope you dont procreate.
Why you would post your shitty situiation here is beyond me. Do you seriously need us to tell you that your woman is awful and youre worse to make a change?

our fault for choosing beauty over personality

still better than blade runner or thor

>bad grandpa
>not good
Imagine being this much of a pleb. The only person I know who didn't enjoy it cited the fact that it had a story as a problem. Knoxville shitting on the wall in the restaurant was one of the funniest scenes to ever make it into jackass. You must be thinking of the De Niro abortion Dirty Grandpa.
I didn't but add that onto the list.

>Except Sony, who’s releasing Jumanji around the same time.
Sony is JUSTing themselves at this point

Well she didn't like it either but I don't blame her for picking it, she did pay for my ticket. She likes Kathryn Hahn but even she couldn't save this movie.

And BvS

>OMG that is SO me when I become a mom XD

>I don't blame her for picking it
t. low test faggot

Sounds like your girlfriend has better taste than you.

You know what, bladerunner is 3 hours and there is no way I could make it through that. Thor on the other hand would have been generic quipfest so it was lose, lose situation

Literally just life as an attractive woman.

>Unlike the Hangover the characters in this movie have zero repercussions for their actions

What repercussions did the Hangover characters have, really?

forced to do Hangover sequels. Only Bradley Cooper's career escaped alive.

I feel like out of these 6 Kristen Bell probably has the tightest vagina and Susan Sarandon the loosest.

Kristen Bell seems like she would be eternally dry and refuse to do anything but lie there like a dead fish.

Underage faggot detected
Go laugh at your fart jokes on reddit, pleb

So what did you say when your gf asked "did you like it?"

With the lights off, Sarandon would probably be best lay with all her gross 70s chick moves.

But let's be honest what guy doesn't pick Hayek?

yeah but Susan would be the best in bed

Is there a single funny woman on the planet? Actresses delivering lines written by men don't count.

give it a rest reverse gender warrior. It's a fun little movie for women in their 30s that some of us will get dragged to or maybe watch on HBO on demand half heartedly sometime in February.

can't even answer

Literally on the OP picture. Top left, Cheryl Hines. No her lines aren't written, Curb is almost entirely improvised.

I'll have to limit it to the last funny thing I watched.

Maria Bamford's comedy special Old Baby.

It's OK she does not know your a infamous bank robber..yet right?

tina fey

>3 hours and there's no way I could make it through that
I'd say you don't belong here but your filth has infested this board

Why didnt you just tell her you arent watching this garbage and for her to pick a half decent movie or you would pick.

>that scene in the first movie where they say natural dicks are weird and talk gleefully about chopping up their sons' penis
Do americans really do this?

You need to listen to your girlfriend more, this is that patrician kino. You can keep your Thor and Blade Runner 2049 on Reddit where they belong

Joan Rivers?

No that would be the jew broad at the top

Kaitlin Olsen is genuinely funny

bad santa

BAD BOYS, BAD BOYS
WHATCHU GONNA DO,
WHATCHU GONNA DO WHEN THEY PROVE YOU WRONG?

I knew some Faggot would post this when I started to and refrained. She's a good comedic actor, she's not funny. To be funny you have to be able to craft a good joke not just parrot lines that your onscreen brother wrote for you. She can do physical comedy which is ridiculously rare but it's still just acting.

wrong

Bad Santa is one of the best comedy movies though

>I knew some faggot would bring up the best example of a genuinely funny woman
k

bad boy bubby

It's not you guys just sympathize with the fat autistic character.

>I don't know the difference between being a good comedian and being a good actor

>they aren't a musician if they don't write their own lyrics and music

This is objectively correct.
>HURR DURR BEYONCÉ IS SUCH A TALENTED MUSICIAN EVEN THOUGH A TEAM OF 30 PEOPLE WRITE ALL OF HER SONGS
Also the guy that you replied to specifically stated delivering lines doesn't count you fucking mongoloid.

Honestly I agree with that. If you don't write anything yourself, you're just a performer.

so angly

I'd say that I wish people like you didn't exist but tee bee aytch your retardation in this case makes the world better sometimes. If Larry David never would've got pissed and quit Seinfeld because of Jerry getting all the credit we never would've gotten the obviously superior Curb.

This is unironically a better watch than whatever Star Trek wookie shit they are shitting out this Christmas.

At least this has olde slapper milfs. Plus you get free cough drops in tissue paper during the movie from all the divorcees in their 50s.

honestly if you let your gf pick this movie for the both of you she's fucking people behind your back.

be a fucking man and go see the movie you wanted to see. put your foot down. i'm sure you watch real housewives with her as well 3 days a week instead of football.

>i'm sure you watch real housewives with her as well 3 days a week instead of football.

>not watching DWTS instead of Monday Night Football

what is all this open mouth bullshit

close yer mouths you are drawing flies you botoxed harpies

Jesus, you are right.

Why are movie posters always so fucking retarded and poor? Kunis doesn't even look like Kunis. Not at all.

That is pretty autistic of you. By your logic you could not play an instrument of any kind go out on a stage and go "blah blah blah blah im a fucking niggerfaggot blah blah blah" that person would be considered more of a musician than someone playing a guitar and drums at the same time while singing in correct keys jsut because it is a cover of a song? Holy fucking autism kys.

I haven't seen american hustle. Was that any good?

Better than American Pie not as Kino as American Movie.

Yes. It's funny and ridiculous. I've no clue what causes it.

>physical comedy
Now that you mention it, Mary Elizabeth Ellis is a good example of that on sunny as well

I came into this thread with a hope that hot pictures of these actresses would be posted, instead I got a discussion. Is Sup Forums finally growing up?

WTF

they're not the same but they're pretty close though

They all got fucked in multiple ways, didn't you watch those flicks?

The second one has a guy get fucked by a trans whore in the ass

too much photoshop touching up

Both are fucking great. "Jesus, I'm sorry!" scene fucked me up.

Harvey Keitel in Bad Lieutenant would kick your fuckin' ass.

>No, instead I had to suffer through an hour and a half of low grade vagina and penis humor and a theatre of cackling teenage girls. Literally 0/10.

Some Women truly are pathetic

This is a horrifying poster. What sort of dark, Photoshop wizard created this monstrosity?

>2017
>wanting to see a movie like bladerunner with your girlfriend and not by yourself.
It's your own fucking fault, for dating someone with such shitty plebian taste in the first place

they all look old as shit.
why do women turn to shit once they hit around 28-32 yrs old?

Oh well at least you didn't pay for it I guess. I hope you got laid though. Sitting trough that shit while you could have been watching the kino that is blade runner.

>laughing whore.tiff

to signal that their eggs are starting to go bad and you shouldn't breed with them unless you want a higher risk of fucked up kids. this is obvious stuff user

Why aren't there any black women there? This isn't bait, but why aren't white women/Jews black washed. Or is this a realistic film showing white women to act like utter trash

>white/(((white))) women are exempt from diversity rules
hmmmmmm...

What the fuck is going on with Kristen Bell's face?