The internet has rendered this show irrelevant

The internet has rendered this show irrelevant

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a9RGU356Mi0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

good

Weekend Update will always be worth watching for 5 minutes.

They literally stole the format for TDS and a half dozen other shows.

SNL has been unfunny for decades; the only reason it still exists is because suits at NBC don't want to get rid of an established brand.

Video killed the radio star, internet killed the video star..

A reliance on the same hacky "isn't liberalism great you guys" shit as every other late night show rendered this show irrelevant

They make like one good skit every year, and its always the pre-recorded ones.

I honestly dislike everything about the show. They have a terrible cast, making it live makes the acting shitty, they under use the amazing actors they get on the show, and its only political humor now.

I don't watch SNL much at all but Larry David hosted recently so I watched it
this was hilarious
youtube.com/watch?v=a9RGU356Mi0

Its funny, but the fact these 30-40 year olds find it tasteless that words like "gay" and "midget" were used is ridiculous. They almost certainly used those words when they were young.

RIP Video star 1950-2000

Yet you keep whining about it existing every year while the show keeps being popular.

They've changed a lot since literally saying nigger when Richard Pryor hosted in the 70's.

>The internet has rendered this show irrelevant
This too. It baffles me that this shit still exists even after youtube

Whoa crazy almost like some people grew up.

What's wrong with calling a homo a gay or a short person a midget?

They should thank Trump, their ratings only seem to spike when they go after him.

Yeah, we get that asshole, and so did Larry's character. Yet they shame him, it makes no fucking sense.

I called people midgets, I don't anymore, I'm not gonna shame someone who used to say it back then too.

Well stupid shit exists on YouTube because it can make money. Same goes for that show.

being politically correct isn't necessarily growing up or becoming more mature

they still use the show to test new comedians to a bigger audience and milk their careers with shitty movies
when some comedian will reveal lorne michaels touched her inappropriately?

It was literally never good or relevant