I saw... some ships on fire once.. and... Man you had to be there it's hard to explain

>I saw... some ships on fire once.. and... Man you had to be there it's hard to explain.

What was the point of this scene? Felt really out of place and poorly written. Was this the best take Ridley got?

Was he a replicant?

Here is your (You) you thirsty piece of shit.

It's SEA-beams

Only good scene in the movie imo

Who really is?

>What was the point of this scene?

That in his short and artificial life for one purpose (to serve humanity) he experienced sights and events that he knew were unique and special to most real people. Those memories which he felt were special, and realized that others would think were special were about to be lost, never shared. He was reflecting on his short life, and even though he was not human, he had human thoughts and experiences in his life and he realized that. He was at peace with his immortality, yet saddened that he could not pass what he experienced on.

It was totally obvious, you dipshit.

Who was Tannhauser and why did he leave his gate open like that to let the robots in?

he was a republican

>gate
Top kek. He was referring to the Tannhauser gait, a peculiar, humorous way of walking, presumably performed by some dude named Tannhauser, the see-beams were lights that helped him see the guy's performance. It was like him saying "the stage lights were bright when I went to see Gallagher smash a watermelon"

>the stage lights were bright when I went to see Gallagher smash a watermelon
oldfag detected

>I watched a youtube video of a man looking through a telescope that was pointed at the moon once.

>No human
>bleeds

nahhh that doesn't sound right at all

"I've seen things, you know? Attack ships, on fire, over the shoulders of, er, Orion. Now, see, I've watched C-Beams, which are, you know, very luminescent, and, kind of unique, yeah, so, you know, they glitter at the Tannhauser Gates, which, I think, you know, yeah, all those memories, right, all those memories, they'll be lost, right? Totally lost, like, you know, tears in the rain. So, you know, yeah, it's, erm...it's you know, right, time to die."
-Ridley Scott

>Mfw Deckard is a replicant
>Mfw Hauer isn't

no he just felt like dying at that particular moment

Probably the best soliloquy in sci-fi cinema.

It must suck to be a brainlet.

Sneed was genuinely funnier than this

>-Jeff Goldblum

No, it's C-beams. C as in Light.

Why not just say "laser"?

>I watched lights in the sky

Did it rain THAT much for that to be impressive?

Sounds more fantastical.

>C as in Light

>I've seen bees in the dark

whoopdy fucking do

C is the speed of light in physics.
Speed of light in a vacuum: c = 2,99792 · 108 m/s

trying to make a shit movie 2deep4u by implying how humans enslave poorer artifical copies of themselves in order to fight aliens and conquer their worlds

Wow way to COMPLETELY miss the point of the scene. I’ve never seen such a terrible misinterpretation.

>tfw you’ve seen the boomhauer gait

sage

How did this this meme start? Did Sup Forums just discover blade runner now that the remake is out?

>aliens
when is this mentioned

it gets funnier EVERY. TIME.

Kino ending would've been literally saying nothing