Flash e04e05

flash e04e05

Joe West "you a docotr who fan joanie?"

Joanie horton " ever since he become a lady i am, #feminism"

wow what a vapid idiot, she only likes doctor who because he is going to have a twat.

Britbong here, Doctor Who was shit before they made him a woman

the character in the episode is writing a book on feminism and how the male gaze oppresses women in society

this is a show about a man who runs fast

well durr moffat drove it into the ground

It's funny how a lot of pro feminist movies actually fall to the male gaze, like Rey in Star Wars.

fuck me, can feminsit leave nothing alone
hopefully she becomes a super villain and dies

she's a stripper in the episode

only marginally makes this shit better

It was shit from the very beginning, I used to watch it as a kid and recently watched a bit again and was astounded by how poorly written it is. BBC writers are a bunch of english lit. grads

i didnt mind tennant run becuae it was about spacey time wimmy stuff
but the last season was a giant virtue signalling

why are you still watching this poopoo

This episode was fucking awful. Who made this?

Meh, Killer Slut was back, so good episode.

You are an actual tumor.

So is this season worth watching so far or at least poised to be better than S2/S3?

its started of fine with some cool metas and they introduced elongated man last ep, but this episode is just shit

Eh. At least it's not another muh evil speedster season.

This episode was just atrocious. Did they bring on the supergirl writers/directors for this garbage?

> i completely believe in what i said so i am going to quite the club
that made no sense
i dont thing it is even possible to write a girl power episode with out it coming of cringey or self serving

>#feminism said four times. possibly five
>strong woman said about half a dozen times
>"We did it guys" - "Actually, it's girls"

Nice work on the writer's part, proving that women can't write and that feminism is a mistake. This hamfisted garbage could not have been more cringe.

Pic related.

>Read episode description
>Expect fun filler episode with zany antics
>Get Cringey Frost and grrl power

What a waste.

We both got bamboozled user.

Also Flash got drunk. Wasn't it established that he can't get drunk in like season 1?

I dropped this fucking shitshow two seasons ago, when it showed its true colors as a soap for adolescents
it is unwatchably bad
and this is coming from a guy who still watches TWD

this episode was horrendously written, fitting that it should be so hard-pressed on feminism

Cisco used his science magic to make a potion. What’s really weird is how Iris’ hen do was attended by Barry’s friend, Barry’s colleague and her dad’s baby momma.

she is also a stripper, so I guess feminism does not pay the bills. I would be surprised if the show does not end up shaming her for it. Tv feminism is like the extremist feminism, just using women with no care for them.

I did not mind it since its a kid show but historical revisionism and misandry is where I draw the line

>giving a flying fuck about Dr. (((Who)))

young justice one was good.
>can feminsit leave nothing alone
I really wanted a good supergirl show.
since shows are always looking for a fresh twist , why not have it be #egalitarianism

you know what would be fun? if they did commit to killer frost, if she had deaths under her belt and reason to feel shame. If her plots where not childish and if they did not try to pass of powerless faggots as intimidating to someone of her level. also maybe bit more respect for DID

no. are you blind? The over arching plot is garbage, only good thing is the unique powers new guys have and how there are less speedsters. individual eps have been garbage and drama talks just gave up on the hallways and super heroics now its about weddings,babies, selling an old house, stripping,etc.

I will admit, I saw the signs when felicity started saying shit like "why is it called a dead man's switch, why not dead woman or person? but I never expected it to get this far on

They just give him strong drink that would kill anyone else

Well in that season 1? episode they give him that strong drink but it still only lasts for a moment.

They improved the formula

Well I guess I shouldn't have tried to skip all of the cringey moments.

>all of the cringey moments
so you skipped the whole ep?
What idiot came up with "and she will be so scared she would think breaching to another earth is the solution"

I tried to, but still managed to see some snippets and the outro logo.

so what did the crime boss need protection for, if she is stronger than frost?

British tax-dollars at work.

>nu-male
>cuck
>manlet
>virgin
>beta
>the flash???????

I still don't get how Savitar knew about DeVoe and that they would come up with the cerebral thingamajig if the team was disbanded after Iris died

>Iris watches the bad guys explain how it is a drug
>20 minutes later felcity tells us its a drug
10/10 writing, male gaze btfo

Don't forget this plot is a result of Barry exiting the speedforce, which didn't happen to Savitar. Writing time travel can be difficult, but boy when you put it in the hands of a crew of monkeys like CW you see just how badly it can be done.

I don't get why they combined The Thinker with Metron but what're ya gonna do

Thinker showing up one way or another doesn't really matter events changed but the same characters always appear.

>we got this
>ends up captured in 2 seconds
>needs to be saved by frost
Is this girl power or a parody?

You'd think it's paid for with tax but that actually force us to pay an "optional" licence fee if we own any device that could theoretically be used to watch BBC content, regardless of whether we do.

>a fee you're forced to pay

That's basically a "tax".

If you're being fined by the government or a government-owned department for the privilege of owning something, it's essentially a tax. In this case a TV tax.

> tutored guy runs away faster than the flash. no shits given and no trauma.
kek
>bad guy that killed 2 cops in the ep and is allegedly been ruing a crime empire for 3 years is let of with "get outta here"
was a perfect window to have cecile record her confession and arrest her. that is played out too but would be better than what we got

Why has not there been a push to reform that?

so iris is unemployed right? has no friends from her old life, did she even have a life?

Everytime a character with no superspeed or mirror transportation gets away on foot from Flash in 30 seconds while he deals with saving something is amazing.

Barry is a billionaire

The flash was not there. Im just saying he ran really fast for a guy who was tutored to a point that he cried buckets load of drugs (at least enough for the whole club)

Will Barry ever reach comic Wally's top speed?

Wally is faster than instant teleportation

I know the flash has secondary powers that let him not burn/die because of his running but what about people he carries? would not g forces kill them?

speedforce aura protects them. except that time he burned caitlyns clothes running her home

You're thinking of Superman and his durability.
The Flash's power is actually to manipulate mass and energy almost freely, which is why he can run arbitrarily fast, and he can pass this onto others.
Case in point, he can run through a speeding car and fill it with force pushing it the other way to make it stop. He can also selectively make objects he's in direct or indirect contact with speed up etc.
I think the air resistance thing is either that he just makes the air in front of him part way and then close behind him (which would create a bubble for him and anyone he carries), or he makes air in his immediate vicinity lose all its mass until he passes, meaning it can't exert force on his or anyone else's body, and can't produce air resistance.

There's also where you could argue that it would still kill them due to inertia, but I that's something along the lines of "Inertia is only deadly because your body can't normally accelerate evenly beyond a certain point, so its crushed or torn apart. But again, he can freely manipulate mass and energy so he can make people's entire body accelerate ate the same rate.

Probably not entirely scientific, but .

Don't forget Wally made pants out of pure speedforce and he can steal and lend his speed.

You know now that I think about it no speedster has ever really trained to use their powers except Flash in the show they all just sort of wing it.

I bet if they did figure out exactly how it worked they'd become even more OP like Spider-Man when he finally trained himself to use his powers in the What If? Spider-Man vs Wolverine comic.

Actually the way they explain the Speedster powers, there's nothing stopping a Speedster from just standing in front of a firing squad, waiting for the bullets to touch them, stealing the bullets' speed stopping them just barely grazing their skin, and then putting it right back into the bullets but aimed at the firing squad's collective knees (or head, if they're Zoom).
They might even have done that at one point, I'm not sure.

The scary part is that they could do this with absolutely any physical attack of arbitrarily great power.
Superman could deliver the strongest punch of his life, and all that would happen is that the Flash would make that punch land right in Supes' perfect jawline.

they control speed not momentum so I'm not so sure about redirecting Superman, Flash doesn't have super strength although it shouldn't be an issue to stop Superman from moving, however speedforce is really close to the bleed that means they have some serious god level powers if they can tap it properly.

>They control Speed not Momentum
Do you mean Velocity?
Because Momentum = Velocity * Mass
If they can reduce an object's velocity to 0 regardless of mass, I don't see why they couldn't increase it by the same amount equally regardless of mass.

that's not the issue the issue is that they can't just stop something like a girder falling from the sky because it's to heavy they don't have the strength for it.

What they might be able to do is stop the earth's orbit and stop it from spinning killing everyone but anything large that flew at them they'd have to dodge they wouldn't be able to just push it out of the way.

They'd have to infinite mass punch everything around them to have that kind of effect and be able to shrug off the kinetic energy of anything that hit them.

That's a lot of stamina and Flash has to eat constantly I don't think he'd be able to pull it off.

>They might be strong enough to stop the entire planet from spinning
>But they just can't do anything about a single girder
Fucking Speedforce, how does it work?

>watching an awful show and getting triggered when it mentions another awful show

this is some next level reeeing.

That crime boss power was the lamest shit

they seem to only be able to manipulate kinetic energy not potential energy so take that as you will.

>wake up
>download latest ep of flash
>4 minutes in and already two far left quips
I already dropped the other Arrowverse shows over all of the liberal shit, do I have to drop Flash too? Because I will.

>female director
>two female writers
>worst episode of the season so far
wow, what a coincidence, even the subreddit is hating on the writing

At least the next episodes sound fun.

6. When Harry Met Harry (November 14, 2017)
>When collectors of Native American artifacts are attacked by Mina Chayton (guest star Chelsea Kurtz), a meta-human who can bring inanimate objects to life, Barry turns to Ralph for help. Determined to crack the identity of The Thinker, Harry enlists Cisco’s help to summon the ultimate think tank: "The Council of Wells", a roundtable of the brightest Harrison Wells’ from various Earths.

7. Therefore I Am (November 21, 2017)
>Barry comes face to face with DeVoe. Meanwhile, Iris puts the final touches on the wedding, which is a week away. Flashbacks reveal Devoe’s past.

8. Crisis on Earth-X (November 28, 2017)
>The wedding preparions of Barry and Iris are interrupted by the arrival of The Ray (guest star Russell Tovey), a freedom fighter from a parallel universe known as "Earth-X", where Nazis have won World War II and conquered the world. The Flash must then rally his allies, including Green Arrow (Stephen Amell), Supergirl (Melissa Benoist) and the Legends of Tomorrow, to battle their malevolent doppelgangers, the Reichsmen, who have been sent to preven The Ray from succeeding in his mission.

9. Don't Run (December 5, 2017)
>Barry makes an unexpected move against DeVoe, with dangerous consequences. Gypsy decides to celebrate Christmas with Cisco on Earth-1 and brings Breacher along.

>Episode 6
Okay, so the next season's definitely Crisis on Infinite Wells, where one of them turns out to be that world's (Not-)Brainiac in human form and begins assimilating them, as a first step to taking over the world, right?

>Amunets power wasn't even shown off
Seriously?

>I dropped this fucking shitshow two seasons ago, when it showed its true colors as a soap for adolescents
>two seasons ago
It was like this since the very beginning, you're just too low IQ to have noticed. Anybody who watches Arrow or Flash as an adult should genuinely be embarrassed.

If you watch any of the CWverse shit except for LoT then 1) ur dum and 2) ur a faget

>an uber feminist-fueled episode of the Flash
>doesn't even feature the Flash or any speedster
>the awesome girl squad can't accomplish shit and just let the bad guy walk away
>the malnourished and heavily abused white man (who is used only for his tears - his misery) rejects the women after being scorned for so long

was this episode secretly an allegory for modern feminism's effect on society and entertainment?

>"The Council of Wells", a roundtable of the brightest Harrison Wells’ from various Earths.
fuck that sounds based

I can't repeat myself enough about this show:

The show isn't about superheroes, superpowers or action.
The show's main driving force is feelings and emotions.
I actually want to make a pie chart depicting the amount of time spent talking and professing emotions to another character vs. how much 'plot' actually happens but I'm too lazy to do that.
In other words; this show is for pubescent 14 year old girls.

There's a tad more camp and silliness so you get distracted from how bad the episodes are.

But aside from that, nothing's changed.

I haven't seen the episode so if what you say was in the episode, then yes.

Season 3 kinda gave it away that DeVoe won't last long this season. I mean it's secured on how he's going to be defeated.

Except of course if he's Mr Fantastic smart and knows what will happen to him.

>expecting comfy smallvile-ish hangover episode on the flash
>it's a feminist episode
How much obvious do they have to make it all about girl power?

there are fifty years worth of fan letters in the radio times, etc. about how X and Y 'drove Dr who into the ground' and how the show is finished
Remember when people shouted about the tennant years having a 'gay agenda'? That's been forgotten now in the trendy moff hate

#feminism haha :D

Man the plastic man episode was so good, why did they have to make this one.

>mfw she had to carry that bucket of steel shrapnel anywhere she goes
What was Starbuck's powers again?
It's like a worse Polaris

>'Dun do it if u kill u become a killer!!!!!!!!!!1'
>proceeds to let a crimelord and a dangerous metahuman loose

God, Iris is so fucking shit, god DAMN I miss Patty's patties. Does Iris even work anymore? I haven't seen her being a reporter for 2 seasons.

All the scenes involving women except for Caitlin and Amunet were shit

I wish she'd fucking die already, I was hoping S3 would redeem itself and end her damned life but nope.

IN ENGLISH DOC

stop that, Guggenheim destroyed supergirl, not the other way around

The funny thing is that pop culture exploiting feminism for virtue signaling points offends as much the real feminists than the mgtow t/v/irgins.

Pic related

>She actually says the words, "Hashtag feminism."
>Like two seconds later Cisco walks in and says, "Girls, get out," and they do
This fucking show.

That's fa/tv/irgins to you, scumbag.

>Feminist episode
>Literally saved by the male-oriented B plot

Really makes you think.

This was honestly the worst episode of The Flash. It didn't even feel like The Flash.

Writers using a characters as a proxy should be grounds for termination.