twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yah

cleopatra was black

No you mean Cleopatra was blacked

link to vid?

>Greeks
>white

no she was back in black

Cleo was known to be very average looks wise, but was attractive through her charisma

>daughter of Ptolemy
>black

>obligatory WE

And by extension was probably being a fun fuck helped.

And way before the Ptolemies, even Ramesses II was a pale redhead. They were never kangz.

I imagine when you're the head of a massive empire, with 10/10 women ready to pleasure you for life, that kind of charisma becomes unique.

yeah they sequenced tut's DNA and he had more in common with modern europeans than modern egyptians or africans.

it saddens me this reddit tier bait will earn you dozens of replies

She was half black and was certainly BLACKED, so pretty much both

White science says that.

Niggers want to convince white people that they built the pyramids despite having a lower IQ than gorillas. Why have we not killed all of them yet?

I M P E R I U M dot com

evalion?

Why was he the best character in the whole series?

they'd never let a black be queen, those people were most racist than hitler

because who else could come close?

I know Cleo is supposed to be pretty ugly, but come on.

that's a man, baby

predictablepicofAustinPowers.jpg

She was top qt in Rome with just the eyeliner and the pixie cut

Why are both Sup Forums and SJWs so obsessed with Gypo skin color? Seriously it's 24/7 "EGYPTIANS WERE NORDIC ARYAN" and "EGYPTIANS WERE BLAAAACK"

he wasn't under the standard

was he a consul of rome?

The young lad that played Octavius was a true Roman, a shame they got rid of him.

We wuz kangz and sheeit nigga!

youtube.com/watch?v=HojWadSDgk0

>only wore the wig in one scene
>was a gross baldy for the rest of the season

We wuz kingz and shit nigga!

>>When Michael Bay gives you Sir Morien

Other films should be ashamed.

WE

>[sic]

Brutal piss-taking.

Any nigger who says the kangz were black doesnt understand how racist brown people am. egyptians would never let a blackie inta the high society let alone be a king

Will someone post the webm of the MILF coming out of the pool?

wait are you saying the chick you posted is ugly? I know OP is disgusting but your chick is pretty tidy senpai

Who dis?

sexy stuff

She was a full-blooded Greek. She probably looked more like the Romans than she did her own subjects.

She wasn't with Caeser. She was Marc Anthony's wife.

Well there is no black science, so yeah.

Yes. She can look like anything you want, it's not like we have a photo of her.

No she's my idea of an attractive version of cleo.

I'm an English major and I always assumed [sic] stood for 'said in context.'

The subject of what it really meant, has never come up.
Frankly, I'm thankful I never embarrassed myself.

What other kind of science is there you ratchet woman?

WHO

who is this though image search doesn't come up with anything

She gave birth to Caesar's son, you mongoloid.

>tfw no long nosed qt gf

Apparently it's the sister of some Lebanese Aussie on Bodybuilding.com

back to school with you. She fucked everyone who was in power and could be useful. despite her being painted as some feminist icon of a woman in power she was just a glorified whore who used her lands as bait and her pussy as a chain.

She looks like Eva Green

>it's a numale faggot makes a snide remark about beautiful and charismatic lyndsay marshall while his butt chums egg him on: the thread

fuck this board

stick to riverdale threads in the future and don't make rome threads

>Aussie

> despite her being painted as some feminist icon of a woman in power
> she was just a glorified whore who used her lands as bait and her pussy as a chain

Don't see how those are incompatible...

He was /ourguy/
He did exactly what Sup Forums would do if they were high up in the roman system

More complex than that the 25th dynasty (beginning with piye) was kushite/nubian (i.e. what we would consider to day 'black' though the modern inhabitants might not agree) and more generally a significant part of the egyptian elite were from the far south of the country and had darker skin..

Generally trying to map modern day notions of race onto the world of antiquity is pointless, the idea of 'black' as a separate, overarching category of people is not very old.

nope

she did speak egyptian though unlike the rest of the people let alone their most famous egyptian dynasty kek

WE WUZ WORLOCKS N SHIET

He's had it all. Funny, intelligent, successful. Caesar was too gloomy and a tad villainous, Augustus was an autist, Vorenus was a one-dimensional cunt. The only two who get to rival Anthony are Atia and Pullo.

Its a REPUBLIC

10/10 would bite her with my one-eyed viper if you catch my drift

>Eternally BTFO anglo-saxons and Germanics
>Claiming Romano-Greek heritage as theirs

WE WUZ CIVILIZATION N SHIT

>er, this knife is dull. brb
;_;

>egyptians would never let a blackie inta the high society let alone be a king
>Implying they had a choice in the matter.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_Kush
Stop watching television and read a book sometime.

Are they prepping the bull at the bottom?! Damn, Egyptians we're cuck-shitposting millennia ago.
Truly an advanced people...

>daughter of Ptolemy
>not imbred as fuck

We have busts and coins of her. We also have a mummy of her sister.

why do blacks love this pineal gland transcendental consciousness shit?

Every woman on that show is a dog, except maybe Atia of the Julii and her big ass in the first episode.

She was a thicc mummy first episode

post it

>them Greek homos

i'd fuck the shit out of atia

too much cellulite

Here's my answer to that: youtube.com/watch?v=7qDgCmzh5ao

>How could I leave this behind?
Such genius lyric, for fucksake. Spinal Tap is great.

>every woman on that show is a dog

I think thats the point. The idea of attractiveness was different for the Romans, and shocker, ugly women did exist and were much more common than beautiful ones. Cleopatra is noted as not being attractive even in ancient times, but she knew how to manipulate men into doing what she wanted.

But Octavia is gorgeous

>tfw no Pullo Atia and Anthony adventures

she looks like a man

t. woman

you aren't repulsed by her massive forehead?

she was a greek that said even
egyptions was always a mix of everything when the romans interdouced to us christeanity egyptions gave up sister marring and divorce and women rights and a shit lod of things that the romans befor it couldn't make them gave up and the greek before them that said the egyptions were not black being a black african or even a nubian *it's now part of egypt* makes you far far away from egyptions they inslaved blacks so egypt was the real melting pot even now egyptions in alexandria look more greek and medtranian
upper egypt look arab jewishy and the south malato black

theres even citys that have green eyes and blondes becouse of english army fucking around

and yeah fuck the bible and the quran that enforced the word pharoh ancient egyption didn't say it and historically both books are fucked

in the end black people it wasn't your land actully whites would pass saying it you nope
as for the color of some pharos they saw dark black color means furtilty you don't see green men saying that the same king that youre refrencing him was there race just becouse he was painted green there are dna and mummys now so shut the fuck up with that black panther probganda shit