Joe Rogan will die in your lifetime

>Joe Rogan will die in your lifetime

youtube.com/watch?v=d3pDTfCKjiA

is he going to podcast his funeral

And I... Care?

ok

Was it the HGH?

He's a voice for multiple generations. He's a very fair man with logical opinions and he shares them for free on his podcast nearly everyday. He has some of the greatest quests in the world on his podcast to discuss politics, technology, ancient history, or to simply just tell funny stories that make you laugh. He is the god father of podcasts and a real human being. He is Joe Rogan, son of Zues, daughter of Hercules.

>you will live in your deathtime

No it was the THC.

>But yeah, trying to envision what would happen if I found out I only had 4 years left to live... what I would do with that time. Just thinking about the implications that would have on my entire perception of life and achievement. Extracting meaning out of memories that aren't even my own. Doing anything worthwhile for personal fulfillment despite this dystopian world we live in, I don't know, man...
>Yeah.
>...did you see that C Beam off the Tannhauser Gate?
>No!
>Holy shit, Jamie pull that up

>Joe Rogan will die in your lifetime

Also Joe presented Fear Factor before the youtube age which was fairly big and has a comedy special on Netflix and is a live commentator and post match interviewer on UFC

That's why he's so great. Deep conversations that make you ponder life and death. It almost makes you scared a little bit in the way he describes it, and then he quickly changes the subject before things get too dower and gloomy.

yeah

Then a little while after that you'll die. we all will.

can Someone post the rogan copypasta . Sorry for being a lazy fuck

Joe Rogan will out-live you. Apart from weed he's as healthy as an athlete. He'll live another 30 years easily.

Will you?

I don't think that's the point. That point is, you will live to experience him dying, and you will be living on this planet for X number of years without Joe Rogan until you pass.

W O A H
O
A
H

I'm convinced my real self killed himself 5 years ago and this reality I now inhibited is now some kind of dreamstate/ parallel universe without my true self

i dont think you said that right

that's a sign of schitzotypical personality disorder. or just trying to be an edgelord online.

between 2011-2014 my real self commited suicide

I'm not a real person any more

when I go to bed and I lay in the dark I see my funeral a lot

>joe rogan is smoking a week again after taking a month off
>instantly his podcast is full of hacking and coughing
>you can hear his weed-laced mucus in the back of his throat as he waxes poetic about society
>this fills me with impotent rage
>fuck you joe rogan

schizophrenia? go to a doctor

>ever expecting an addict to recover
addicts should be gassed desu

You will die in your lifetime.

t. Sup Forums addict

heh nothin personnel kid

Rich, jay and mike will die in my lifetime

Jamie pull my obituary up