Vice Principals

I just caught up with this show. Do I like it?

>le did I like it maymay
Some serious shit is going down this Sunday.

Scenes men will never understand?

It is comedy that I like. Any other shows like this?

Roastie BTFO

Most will recommend Eastbound and Down from the same creators

So glad I haven't watched it yet.

So did seriously no one catch on that Russell won his jeep on his divorce? It was his gook wife who shot Gamby.

Walk me through this, Poirot

Disappointed that we've barely seen Taylor Watts in season 2. Apparently she was in the last episode but I don't remember when.

>tfw it will be another 3-4 years if at all for danny mcbride and jody hill to do another show together

I'm hoping they do that PI show set in LA they talked about after EB&D ended.

Grandma also mentioned the mask and christine defelcted referred to the diary and hiding place. Id bet that christine and neal gambys wife are lesbians and in on it together.

I really hope the finale isn't that psychobitch murdering Gamby. That seems to be the most directly implied though.

Already did.
>the mask and gun were in Russell's jeep
>Russell: "I won this jeep in my divorce"
Which implies it belonged to his wife. He couldn't have "won" it if it was his.

Every goddamn time I see Micha I remember her in Big Trouble in Little China.

>Chinese girls do not come with green eyes

The last episodes description is
>the school comes to a startling end

What do you guys think that means?

What if christine hired someone to do it?

>psychobitch
Shit meme, reddit. She's perfect.

GAMBYS WIFE.
how does no one pick up on that?

>Went nuts on Gamby and turned on him instead of letting him explain himself
Yeah she's a cunt. Snodgrass is /ourgal/ with her lovably shitty YA fiction.

I remember thinking when we first met Abbott "Oh great, the obsessed teacher who's going to be the annoying character who blows up Gamby's spot and gets in the way" but goddamn was that wrong. It's amazing that she's still that character archetype, but she's way crazier, funnier, and more entertaining that that character usually is, and Edi Patterson knocks it out of the park. You actually feel bad for her at the end of the last episode, even though she's obviously got a look in her eyes like she's going to kill a bitch.

Hmm,that'd explain her assuming the shooters a male.

What if Christine hired the Sweat Dogs to do it.

What if it was deyshawn and swift

I can't believe she still hasn't told Gamby on Snodgrass about the psycho dossier he had on her.

She probably will in the next episode.

How are these guys tied to the shooting?

The show has so many of those loose ends (Brown's brooch payment, the psycho dossier) you think will bite them in the ass, but then they ignore it in favor of something even more absurd/humorous. I'm just glad they didn't bog the plot down with a police investigation. Once cops come into a story like this, it can get pretty stale and predictable.

At least we get a movie soon