Spielberg's next film is about the Washington Post

Damn. They've been fighting government corruption for a long time.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Killian_documents_controversy?
counterpunch.org/2016/02/29/oscar-hangover-special-why-spotlight-is-a-terrible-film/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>movie about fake news

Streep will get another oscar nom for being mediocre I bet

the only good thing she's been in is Deer Hunter, and that's only because her father slaps her around

Spielberg used to be the best director alive.

Now he's just a leftist stooge who isn't even trying to be the kind of director he was in the 1970's through the mid-1990's.

Well that's fine. His movie won't make a lot of money due to Meryl Streep and Tom Hanks running their mouths against Trump and middle America, but hey he might win a little gold statuette.

>spielberg flick

>implying this won't be Best Picture

baka

Spotlight 2: Not Priests Raping Kids This Time But Evil Republicans Raping Me

This

Do you realize the Pentagon Papers scandal was a black eye for journalists and not the government? It actually vindicates the Bush administration.

Tom Hanks prestige movies have done pretty well the last few years. Even Bridge of Spies was a modest success.

Fuck, his video game movie isn't even out yet and there's already a trailer for his next one?

you sure you arent thinking of this en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Killian_documents_controversy?

But Spotlight was actually real

I'm sure it will, that'll show Drumpf

shhh, freedom of the press my goy

>implying it will
Steven only has 1 best picture and it's a classic. This will be nominated at best

>and it's a classic.
Schindller's List is no classic. Saving Private Ryan truly deserved Best Picture.

I'm convinced Spielberg is a pedo now.

>a movie about political corruption in the same moment of all these weinstein allegations
REALLY REALLY MADE ME THINk

the trailer makes the movie look like dogshit

your bog standard paint-by-numbers dry as fuck oscarbait

oh yay another movie where meryl streep plays the same quiet shrew character she plays in everything else

>Schindller's List is no classic

are you fucking retarded or just pretending

Jesus Christ

>Tom Hanks
>Meryl Streep
>Directed by Speilberg
>About politics
>a biopic

Might as well just title it Oscarbait.

Is in the criterion collection?

There's no doubt whatsoever that Speilberg is pedo. He was insinuated years ago with NAMBLA. This film is more fodder for the sheep. Don't be fooled. I haven't figured out what Hanks has been corrupted into or by, but Streep is an Sephardic Jew. Not being anti-semitic...she is not what she shows herself to be.

Nope. Spotlight was Jews using a made-up church scandal as a smokescreen to hide their own failings.

counterpunch.org/2016/02/29/oscar-hangover-special-why-spotlight-is-a-terrible-film/

does it star tom hanks?

>a rape apologist still gets work in Hollywood
Why?

can you read

>haha look guys we did something good almost 50 years ago haha
>that means we're real news right now dude
>even though all we did was publish these findings; someone else found them
>we're 100% honest guys!

>Tom Hanks and Meryl Streep

ugh

Imagine being this brainwahsed
Stop defending priests fucking little kids you fucking piece of shit

Is that the Schermerhorn behind her?

> by JoAnn Wypijewski
>Wypijewski
>Wypi(po)Jew-ski
ayy lmao

>links a blog of someone butthurt that the truth came out
Sup Forumstards are desperate

>A flick about american politics
who fucking cares

>THE MEDIA THAT REPORTS THINGS THAT I DON'T WANT TO BE TRUE IS FAKE

Not only that, CounterPunch is a well known radical leftist site

The only thing media reports is lies.

source?

>Mayoral races
>big night

>gubernatorial elections in two states
>not big if true

*blue states

kek

>crusading journalism
thats genuinely p funny

>kikebart

>blue states retain Dem governors
>this is somehow a blow to anything

>Virginia flips 14 seats blue in biggest Democratic pick-up since 1899

Considering redistricting his happening next year, a Republican in the governor's chair would have meant Virginia voting Republican in the next two Presidential elections. Now it means the opposite. Virginia just turned from purple to blue for the foreseeable future.

Just because you don't like it it doesn't mean it's not real you fucking idiot.

>a Republican in the governor's chair would have meant Virginia voting Republican in the next two Presidential elections
That's not how it works, dumb-dumb. The only states where districting has any effect on the presidential election are Maine and Nebraska.

>being so assblasted by an election that a governor winning 1 state is an equal victory
topkek
you're like Sup Forumsacks who thought Romney would win for sure back in 2012 because so many seats were lost under Obama's 1st term

>hashtag MAGA agenda
Social media was a mistake

>The only states where districting has any effect on the presidential election are Maine and Nebraska.

Source?

How about you take civics 101, you fucking retard. Every state except Maine and Nebraska has winner-take-all for its electorates in the state. It doesn't matter how you divide up the districts in a state when it comes to presidential elections. It matters for things like house seats and local elections.

This.

I thought Tom Hanks retired like 10 years ago.

"News" Entertainment.

I bet it will cover how the Graham family beef with Nixon is what motivated their support for the pentagon paper publication and not any subsequent leaks until after they were already broken, right?

No, spotlight is a great film and I am surprised people are buthurt about it but don't bitch about stuff like "Crash"

>timely

Man the left wants to believe so hard don't they

"Big election night"
4% of the governors and some mayors.
Calls it a election victory in charlotte when one democrat is replaced by another democrat.

the nose feratus at the the washington post save the world and are held up as heros.