Imagine being Chris Hemsworth in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Cate Blanchett, you fuckin' evil...

Imagine being Chris Hemsworth in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Cate Blanchett, you fuckin' evil, all menacing with your tight body and jet-black hair. I would totally hit you with a hammer, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is fuck her brains out in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Chris Hemsworth and not only sit in that chair while Cate Blanchett flaunts her perfect MILF body in front of you, the skin-tight costume leaving little to the imagination, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while she perfected that dance. Not only having to tolerate her costume with the suggestive little tears but her friendly attitude as everyone on set tells her she's SO NICE and DAMN, CATE BLANCHETT IS THAT *APPROACHABLE*?? because they're not the ones who was unaware that a 48-year old could be this sexy before that day. You've been only fucking a bunch of thots and groupies and later alleged rape victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Australia. You've never even seen anything this fucking hot before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her stomach, herself embarassed that you have to put up with this mother of four (for that is what she calls herself), with a beauty she somehow maintained all these years. And then Taika Waititi calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Thor. You're not going to lose future MCU sequels and spin-offs over this. Just bear it. Hide your erection and bear it.

Wow you need to get a gf, boi

I never found Cate attractive until this film, she looks amazing with dark eye shadow and dark hair. Blonde makes her massive nose stand out too much.

Stop making these pasta threads

Fucking spaghetti swimming cum collector

This is leather handbag is what Hemsworth saw, the digitally alter old actors and actresses these days they may as well just replace them with full CGI.

>posting that like I am would not fuck her still

Aren't they both from the same place, surely he's seen women like Cate before?

your image is funnier than OPs pasta

Hela and Galadriel. I've proudly fapped to both sides of her ethereal beauty.

>over 40
>still clinging to the angsty emo teenager look
That's just sad.

Dumb frogposter

>tfw you will never have a mommy gf with that attitude

I would have fucked the shit out of her in Blue Jasmine and she's a wreck in that movie

Not the guy you're replying to, but i do have a mommy gf...it is the best!

Hela looks a thousand times better than galadriel though

All you plebes latching on to her after a trash Marvel film when she's had an amazing yoga ass for the past 10 years and that vampire-tier ageless skin.
Her butt was legit out of control in Blue Jasmine and she was in tight dresses through that whole movie.

your mommy is not your gf user, even if she does bring you tendies every night of the week

i meant a milf

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT MOMMY CATE

highly intelligent and suave frogposter

based frogposter

mommy give milk

>scrunching up your face causes wrinkles to appear

dumb frogposter

incel

benis

that would be a gf mommy, not a mommy gf

I don't even find her attractive but her as Hela gives me undying boners

>Surtr is just a gimmick
>"hela"
>fenris just dead, not chained
>fenris is just the pet of "hela"
>no tyr
>no freyr
>odin dies before ragnarök
>no elves
>no dark elves
>no dwarfs
>no trolls
>"hela" need to "wake" her army of the dead instead of bringing them straight from Niflheim

Just one and half hour in.

all british people smell like boiled cabbage and used diapers

good thing she's australian then you dumb cunt

>not muh thorrr

ok frogposter

I want to fuck that handbag

That's just hot.

Disney shills have no shame

me

looks fantastic for a 50 y.o woman, whats your point?

Yeah there's a huge difference between the descendants of britbongs and the other descendants of britbongs.

>worships the goddess of death

The left really can't meme, can't they?

fpbp

ugly af i dun get what ppl see

It's different when you're straight, you could then see what we see.