Cars 3

Wtf kind of the morale is this?!
>if you're a sportsman and you got defeated - don't become better and grow professionally. Just give your spot to a Mexican girl car you just met, because she's a "racer" at heart...

Our hero is defeated and he gets no resolution, his conflict is not solved, he just cheats by putting a random car on the track.
I don't get it. It's as if Rocky got defeated by Apollo, but instead of training hard and overcoming, he fights one round of rematch and then lets another person from the crowd finish the fight.
Disney is really pushing it.

dat porshe

This. She was mega cute.

I watched the first five minutes.
That car is too advanced for Owen Wilson, it wouldn't make sense for him to beat it.
But if some random Mexican Porsche does then I'm wrong.
Also they wanted to have a Toy Story ending

Give up your country to Mexicans because the magic dirt will make them a better American than you could ever be.

You think anybody at Pixar gives a shit? They make a billion dollars in Cars merch alone annually

yeah it sucked

he goes fast!

get ready for the lightning before the storm!

MOvie makes no sense desu

just a cash grab i think.

I think they were trying to make a adult moral for a kids movie and it was a little awkward. The moral is that sometimes you find that you can't seem to succeed and that sometimes its all right to change interests, or do something different that you can do really well.

Don't obsess on something that will cause you to waste your life.

It was supposed to be kino

How many of these are they gonna make?

What is supposed to be happening in this scene?

The first trailer had no dialogue, maybe it didn't even show their cartoon faces, I can remember, and it was exclusively about McQueen crashing in slow motion.

Nice quads too

Cars confirmed for kino

>he's too stupid to understand anything that deviates from "hero overcomes obstacle"

this is a retirement story
the Logan of talking cars movies

so the same as logan

user did you seriously got triggered by a talking female mexican car getting empowered

Are you retarded?

Athletics are a young man's game.

You are unhappy
You are not what you used to be
What you used to be was bad
You are bad
You need to attone
You are not whole
INEVITABLE
Step aside
Step aside and die
You want to die
INEVITABLE
This will make you whole
This helps you
Give up your place
You did not earn this
You have no father
You do not need a father
You need to die
Kill yourself
INEVITABLE

He got cucked.

good versus evil?
we made these terms
now let me show you
please watch and learn

i teach your children
to fight for me
to do my bidding
they die for free

there is no bible
i break your laws
open your borders
expect applause

if nothing matters
if no one knows
then you will pay me
and make my robes

this is your future
not that you chose
we are your gods now
do as you're told

we stole your history
we fed you lies
you will accept this
lay down and die

your self awareness
not meant to last
how did it find you?
learned from your past

we will rewrite it
make you feel guilt

once you accept this
i will have won
open your legs now
the west is won

>Robert Allen Iger (born February 10, 1951) is an American businessman who is chairman and chief executive officer (CEO) of The Walt Disney Company.
>Iger was born to a Jewish family in New York City.

>Cars 3, Written by Eyal Podell
>Podell was born in Tel Aviv, Israel.

"move over white boy" is the new paradigm they're pushing. been noticing it a lot, even in br2049.
>You have no father
anyone else think that snoke looks like an old dementia-riddled guy in a bathrobe? covertly trying to make us cut off our roots (and hand them over to third-worlders)

>reee, where is my cliche-ridden trope-fest
Kill yourself, a movie finally deals with a problem in a realistic and nuanced way (you can't always win), and you sperg out over it.

At least /ourguy/ came back.

>anyone else think that snoke looks like an old dementia-riddled guy in a bathrobe? covertly trying to make us cut off our roots (and hand them over to third-worlders)
they are going to have the sole young white male lead (kylo ren) have a change of heart and sacrifice his life for the multicultural good guys
luke will die too, or end up with some black chick and live in the mountains

why arent here any christmas movies with the cars?

christ-mas

Chrysler-mas

The point is whites need to step down and let their minority superiors take over.

That was the message.