Mr Robot Season 3 Ep.5

Today is the day faggots, Darlene will get blown the fuck out same for Angela.

What's going to do Elliot with all this shit?
Is Stage 2 what can fix all this mess?

>he watches mr reddit.

i stopped watching after e2s2, does it get good again?

>Same retarded replies from drumptards every week

Drumpf can't keep getting away with hacking the ratings and silencing the voices of millions of Mr. Robot fans

If you kept watching this show after season 1, you are the retard

>0.5mil viewers

What the fuck this is worse than superhero CW shows

>Ruined the lives of literally millions of people through stage one and drove a lot of them to suicide and shit.
>Gets cold feet when it comes to stage two because a few people might die.
What the fuck is Elliot and Darlene's problem?

I wanna fuck Angela

is Tyrelliot dead guys?

>Ruined the lives of literally millions of people
What? Ecorp were the ones doing that.

You're the same kind of capeshit neckbeard retard that spam box office trash to say "hurr durr muh capeshit iz better than urs!".

The fact that chimps always use those type of arguments instead of their brains, like you right now, proves that you don't have the IQ needed to watch this.

Now go back to your JUSTice league thread.

That's just regular corporate shit friendo, can you even imagine how many people would have their lives ruined if the banking system suddenly completely collapses and all digitalized records are suddenly archived?

Excuse my tech illiteracy, I meant encrypted.

Season 2 was slow but it pays off in hindsight, season 3 isn't slow but bad at times so far

Just watched the first episode of s3, is this season really about FUCK BLORMPF and parallel universes?

It's more that they reference current politics (2015 in the show right now) like they did before with tv scenes

On the contrary, remember what Tyler Durden did? well, the same shit could happen here.

Reset the banking system to 0 will liberate everyone from the jewish system that keeps everyone hanging out from their balls, banks will still have money and resources but they can't point to the people anymore to steal more from their own effort and jobs.

Imagine not having to pay any tax or debts anymore, basically your life will improve.

So...
>Tyrell is Elliot's Dad
>Angelia is Elliot's Mom
>Whiterose pushes Elliot out the window

Anything else I'm missing? They need to just hurry up and reveal the time travel part.

Nigger a lot of people watched Mr. Robot and then three quarters of them did this

Please tell me you're smoking something.

fucking delete this right now

>tfw this is true once they do the timetravel part

>giphy
>buzzwords
Try again.

How the fuck is that bait?

1.7 million people were watching Mr. Robot. 0.5 million people are watching Mr. Robot. It attracted an audience, then chased them away.

The last season drove so many people away. The whole thing was filler you could have fit into one or two episodes.

>drove so many people away
>drove so many trump supporters away
Fixed for you.

Last season had nothing to do with Trump, so you can just take your lazy shitposting and leave the thread now.
No one thinks you're funny or creative.

>almost 3 episodes with DRUMPFF!
>Last season has nothing to do with Trump
Whatever floats your boat friendo.

Name the three episodes of Season 2 that involved Trump.

Every episode featuring Phillip Price since the show's creator says he was intentionally based on Trump

No, you don't get off with that, sorry.
You said they involved and/or referenced Trump.
Provide the three episodes you specified.

So he thinks Trump is ultra competent despite other character flaws? That's nice of him.

>I know more about Mr. Robot than the man that created Mr. Robot

You said it involved Trump. A character based around him =/= Trump.
Again, name the three episodes or get the fuck out and admit you're wrong.

faggot