How did he get out of this situation?

How did he get out of this situation?

Burns is too weak to pull the trigger

this is actually a satisfying answer

i blame sneed

You need more strength to pull the hammer back.

he got in

he's got a well trained thumb but not his index

it was clearly a temporary psychotic episode, at the next minute mr. burns had forgotten everything about it.

The sad thing is that pleb audiences unironically want that kind of shit explained.

/thread

He sneed

really not one lionel hutz post?

i am dissapoint.

made my day user, does anyone disagree lionel hutz was great? he gets no love in simpsons breads.

lurking more lionel hut simpson art de jour

Hopped in*

Which seasons are the best? Or better, when i should stop watching it?

2 - 8 are the best, watch 1 - 10

Burns called it in and got Smithers aboard the flight plan.

SNEED
N
E
E
D

this episode is one of the best, just because its one good gag after another. kind of frenetic pace to it, not really a story-centered episode at all.

The Gamblor rant 9999's my sides every time

gna go rewatch this episode now

The Simpsons died with him.

first for green
>sneed

>Sneed-Ai (Formerly Chuck-Ai)

A Chuck falls in love with a Sneed.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the man's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls him, and is overjoyed to find out that he has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the male, he only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the boy he called is not the same boy he fell in love with. In fact, he doesn't exist in this universe at all. He is the bear's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the male's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of his crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of FEEDS and SEEDS.

Something something sneed

Does anyone remember the good old days where the only Simpsons posts were by that guy that would spam Lisa and go on and on about how she was the perfect waifu? Newfags won't remember unfortunately

Objectively the perfect answer.

Lionel Hutz is one of the most beloved Simpsons side characters.

I don't think that'd get many upvotes when I repost it on Reddit. Like it or not, Sneed is what's hot on Reddit so it's what's hot on Sup Forums.

This. How is it even a question?

Hands off my stuff!

Wait...this isn't the YMCA...

>out
Formerly
>in

thats miguel sanchez not lionel hutz

activate sneed

What was he doing there anyway?

He wanted some food and a mailbox to play with