Legends of Tomorrow

>RETURN OF THE MACK

This was a kino episode much better than the flash this week, what did you think of it Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XCwvCaEcIzs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

K I N O

youtu.be/XCwvCaEcIzs

Bump

is that the theme song?

lets pick a theme song for this capeshit kino

That scene when Damien Darkh used Za Warudo

Webm please

Was it this scene?

Don't you LoTurds feel bad for sucking all the fun out of the other shows and leaving nothing but Felicity

Yep

S1 was trash mostly
S2 has filled but legion of doom was top tier
S3 1st episode and yesterdays episode were great all the others are skippable imo

>Don't you LoTurds feel bad for sucking all the fun out of the other shows and leaving nothing but Felicity
Thank god it's in space and safe from that cancerous tumblr bait of a woman

>S3 1st episode and yesterdays episode were great all the others are skippable imo
Did you forget to watch the E.T episode?

Saw it meh

reminder Brandon Routh (Ray Palmer) is bangin her IRL

Isnt that his wife

Best girl since arrow S2

Good taste user

yes...people usually have sex with their spouses

worth it just for her she looks way better on LoT than she did on Arrow

>not having a watch that plays "RETURN OF THE MACK" on repeat

THIS IS THE WRONG TIMELINE! SAVE US!

You literally can have that

>Trying to cuck Rip out of his ship
>Nate being a complete dick to Rip for literally NO reason
>Flamethrower man being rude to Rip for NO reason
>Somehow blonde hair is in charge
But the episode was good, they need to fix some things, Rip is based and they need to treat him with better respect.

Because Rip did some shit in season 2 and created the time bureau and took their ship???

Did you miss a few episodes?

He literally locked them in the ship

No, it's his ship and it belongs to him and the time bureau now work for the cuckends. Rip was trying to warn them all and save them from the new baddy guy but they all know what's best.

It is time that Rip was given the respect that he is fucking well owed and the cuck legends learn their bitch place.

His ship, not theirs. HIS SHIP!

>Respect he deserves
Its funny because he was a time traveler on Dr Who and an absolute cuck beta on that show

Rip posters exist?

I don't care about the actor I care about Rip the character. He is owed respect from those ingrates!

Rory was BASED compared to Rip Hunter

Rip and Gideon should be together, it is natural and correct. You think Lazarus Pit girl can provide what Gideon really needs?

I don't fucking think so!

>No, it's his ship
He relinquished it to Sara
>the time bureau now work for the cuckends
He broke the rules and was causing the bureau problems(There's clearly someone on the inside working against Rip)
>Rip was trying to warn them all and save them from the new baddy guy but they all know what's best.
I agree, This felt idiotic but then I remember I'm watching a CW superhero show and I'm just glad it's not as bad as it has been and could be

He is trying to save their asses from something far worse and dyke bitch knew this in the end of the episode when he told her and she figured out that she fucked up.

Rip can do what he wants and it will always be his ship, he knows how to fully torque Gideon in the way that she needs it!

Ummmm....ok?
Honestly, I'm not really that invested in the show.

It's just an occasional "fun" and "just turn your brain off" DC CW show. I liked the Return of the Mack Joke! ;^)

YOU WILL NOT DENY GIDEON HER TRUE LOVE!

is this the absolute state of holywood?

why film anything at all or hire actors, just make it all CGI

damn Caity is a babe

>just make it all CGI
Those Hobbit films were practically a cartoon

This is a children's show.