Are we hype?

Are we hype?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W56p3AZEFPY
youtube.com/watch?v=FnFMS11g4fM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Half of me is excited but the other half is cautious that Unbreakable worked fine as one story. I'll have to wait for the trailer

>motherfucker!
haha

I'm uncomfortable with the "magic negro" stereotype perpetuated by the original film; this seems to just be furthering that hurtful idea.

will anya and mcavoy be in this?

>Samuel Jackson

Is there a bigger meme actor

god you faggots are the fucking worst with this shit, slopping up every low-brow piece of crap that comes from Hollywood because it has a character from your childhood in it. Grow out of this trash and start watching things that are actually interesting.

>They haven't seen Unbreakable
Pleabs leave

>capeshit
I'll pass

Yeah.

What does my reply have anything to do with having seen Unbreakable? God you are the fucking dumbest piece of shit here.

They have to be. McAvoy for sure.

>childhood

kek, Unbreakable came out in 2000, just...17...years ago.
Oh fuck.

sweet

I'm interested in anything that has /ourayylmao/ in it.

Which one are you?

The last one. Sort yourself out.

>mr glass
>magic negro

he's the tommy cooper of magic negroes

Why's he still in a wheel chair when in Unbreakable they said it'd only be for a few months?

he breaks easily.

Because it's been 15 years and his legs are fucked

He's not anything like a magic negro.

Yes but how's her footgame?

because that's his handicap, his bones are fragile as fuck

Hasn't he been locked up all this time?

Ew. Feet are smelly.

so, what's the twist this time?

Looks pretty bad desu.

maybe he went to college and earned a degree in arthistory and finally got promoted to professor glass?

Twist is that capeshit can be kino.

>David is in pursuit of Kevin aka the Beast while Mr. Glass holds secrets to both men
honestly no clue

That's it set in the Signsverse

Yeah, in Arkham Asylum

No.

I've already seen this movie. It's called "Unbreakable", and was actually pretty good.

What the fuck are they going to cover with "Mr. Glass" that hasn't been covered already in Unbreakable? Are we going to learn that Mr. Glass is a murderous fuck? We know that already. Are we going to learn that somebody eventually discovers his plot and tries to stop him? We saw that in Unbreakable.

Shit's been done. Why can't (((they))) just let good movies be what they are / were?

I am gonna flip my shit when this turns out to be a new Batman movie starring Wesley Snipes as Batman and Michael Cera as Alfred. Maybe Katy Bates as Batgirl and of course Kevin Spacey as the Diddler.

HYPED!

Wasn't there supposed to another movie after Split, but before Mr Glass?

HYPE AF

BEST SHAMADONG MOVIE

IS BRUCE BACK I'M THINKING HE'S BACK

I liked Unbreakable

I'd totally be up for a Shimalionlion shared universe thing.
Bring back Haley Joel Osment as an older Cole while you're at it.

His situation would actually justify the looks he grown up into. Just ruffle his hair and give him a neckbeard. Perfect. A weirdo outcast who's traumatized by all the death around him.

Nope. I really like Unbreakable but I'm certain this will be horrible, its also way too late.

>Hasnt seen Split

The "monster" from Split is the actual villain

What was SLJ's ability again? Wasn't he just really smart?

>I'm uncomfortable
bend over

So Shamaladingdong is deadset on retroactively ruining one of his few good films?

Great.

I thought it was 0/10 terrible.
Like a first year writing project.
First year of high school.

Split was pretty alright. I don't mind an unbreakable cinematic universe.

Not really. I fell asleep watching Split, such a dull movie.

GET A LOAD OF THIS FAGGOT

HE JUST FINISHED WATCHING THOR 3 FOR THE FOURTH TIME

who let this nigger out of prison?

Split was great. Unbreakable was boring. Could have done without Split getting connected to it.

This, but the exact opposite.

My body is ready.

>Split was great. Unbreakable was boring
how old are you?

>HJO as an older shut-in neckbeard still struggling to deal with all the dead people he sees
>Mel and Wakeen return as bro-tier alien hunters who team up with Bruce
I really want this now

She's a qt, I just don't know how they'll make her relevant if it's Bruce Willis going after Macavoy, unless she also has crazy powers

Bruce is the ultimate impure, never been physically hurt or scarred or abused.

Glass will arrange a fight between them. McAvoy will be sympathetic to Glass since he's been nothing but hurt and thus pure as fuck plus he also believes in the evolution shit and making superhumans, yet he also probably caused McAvoy's father's death.

Beast and the other personalities will realize purity doesn't mean being right and kills himself

I'd rather he be Hurley, just helping people and being happy with that.

youtube.com/watch?v=W56p3AZEFPY

I am cuz now this can be posted again

got the clip of split man dancing?

youtube.com/watch?v=FnFMS11g4fM

being really breakable

>basing his opinions on trailers

he's a reversal of that trope tho

The twist is his bones were never breakable; only his heart was after a girl stood him up

+++ BREAKING +++

SHAMALADAN SAVES KINO AND CAPESHIT

>more capeshit

I enjoyed Unbreakable. My reaction to Split was odd. The majority of the movie (beginning to right before the ending) I liked, not as much as Unbreakable, but it was interesting. With the ending, first I was shocked, then I was somewhat hyped, then sort of worried. I wondered if they were going to make a third movie with the actors from Unbreakable and Split. Because if they were making another movie chances are it would suck.

So they are making another movie. It (probably) will not live up to the hype. I hope that I am wrong but I don't see how this movie can deliver the same quality we experienced in Unbreakable.

This could've worked well had the sequel come out in a timely fashion, rather than >18 years after the original. The problem is that at the time, the idea of "real life super heros/villains" was actually quite novel, but in the current year, we're absolutely oversaturated with capeshit. It just doesn't work well given the way the market is right now.

This. 100X this.

time is a sneaky bitch

She helps track him? With knowledge learned being captive?

PARTY TIME EXCELLENT OH FUCK I'M 98 YEARS OLD

kek i fuckin died

I want her to probe my anus.

how did garth age better?

He didn't have one really. He just felt that the only way he could feel important, being that fragile, was to fuck some shit up, so he planted bombs trying to find a nemesis. No super powers. That's part of why Unbreakable worked, it sad one single and grounded fantastic element, that Bruce Willis was kind of indestructible. That's why capeshit just devolves into a huge mess every time. We're asked to believe one amazing thing, then another, then another, and you just can't believe it's set in any kind of reality anymore.

They're pushing it already by combining Split's monster thing with Unbreakable's character. The best thing they can do with Glass is just make it kind of a character study on someone who is desperate to have a purpose and only had that for a moment 17 years ago. Have his every attempt to become a Super Villain fail pathetically.

*wipes cheetos dust from fingers*
So...
*breaths heavily as body has to lift several hundred pounds of adipose tissue*
what's next...
*leans forward with colossal effort while his old computer chair groans under the weight*
for her career?
*drool hits the keyboard as mother cries in disappointment upstairs*

>mfw Garth is 8 years older than Wayne too