KICK THE BABY

KICK THE BABY

early south park is god awful

no idea how it stayed on air

Don't kick the g'damn baby...

Season Two was when it started to get funny.

It was a cultural phenomenon when it first aired, faggot. This was before youtube, fuck ot was before ebaumsworld. Boomers were losing their shit over cardboard 8 year olds saying naughty words on TV.

There were some classics in season 1 (Mr. Hankey, Stan's gay dog), but seasons 2 - 8 was its golden age.

Nu-South Park has no jokes and is nothing but leftist political trash.

A show turns to shit when the characters stop being themselves and become mouthpieces for the writers to spew out their political feelings. No idea why Matt and Trey allowed this but maybe they've always been media whores.

Yeah it was at its best when the kids actually felt like kids, with their own unique identities and charms. The characters don't feel like kids anymore, they just feel like stock characters that are meant to represent a demographic.

Why are there so many South Park threads lately? I love the show but why so many threads?

There's a new season on.

I don’t remember this many threads at all in years

Since the election, the show has been increasingly "look at drumpf and these racists!!!!1" in the wake of the election.

why did I repeat myself like a retard?

Cause you're probably a rightist

I'm not actually. I'd be centre more than anything. I don't like Trump but a lot of this "did ya hear what Trump did this time, oooh he really went too far this time wow look at this idiot look at what he's doing" culture is getting annoying.

If you've watched their behind the scenes documentary episodes are made within a week, so they struggle quite hard to come up with ideas within that time frame. It's why most of their ideas now are simply current events instead of original script writing like in seasons 1-6.

Centrists are even worse
End yourself

new season, new game.

It was insanely popular when it came out. I feel like it was an edgy time so it fit right in... the only thing it had was bad language and it was kids saying it.. that was the show. this was also when newgrounds and such was really big. limp bizkit Eminem.. truly a cringey era.

9 year old me thought South park was the funniest thing in the entire world I was obsessed

It's just like The Simpsons.
Season 1 to 7/8 are good, then it's the neverending downfall.
TV shows shouldn't be allowed to go further than 5 seasons, movies should'nt be allowed to have sequel/prequel.

first 2 seasons were the best.

Favorites episodes? I watched death camp of tolerance today and it was great, shame what happened to the show

>It's just like The Simpsons.

In SP, kick-the-baby-phase kids evolved into politics commentators.
In Simpsons, eat-my-shorts-phase kids evolved into hosts for liberal guests.

Hardy har har.

>A show turns to shit when the characters stop being themselves and become mouthpieces for the writers to spew out their political feelings.
Wow just like MDE's World Peace...really makes me think...

Mr. Hankey is a Christmas classic. Still my favorite episode.

>burgers elect an idiot for the lulz
>burgers are mad other burgers lul at the idiot