How come they don’t air this episode anymore?

How come they don’t air this episode anymore?

south park is absolute dog shit. i can't watch it anymore. comedy central in general actually. it's all sjw politics now.

Was kind of a smear episode. It was good, but doesn't matter for newer viewers

maybe disney wanting something for Darth Vader use?

Because he died, and shittalking a dead longtime coworker with a generally amicable past isn't kosher

I stopped watching South Park years ago.

>n-no! my fees fees!

It was in fairly poor taste before he died even. Its seriously the most petty episode of SP produced.
If they had a disagreement with him just split ways and let that be that. Dude was being an ass but having the fucked up effigy thing was weird.

a good time to drop SP is when Chef dies same as Phil Hartman and the Simpsons

Because its literally the episode and moment the show fully jumps the shark and they don't want people to remember

This is one of the few episodes that I would not be surprised that the creators are flat out embarrassed of. Like "What the fuck were we thinking"

It was on Comedy Central UK a month or so ago

Agreed, it shows Trey & Matt to be quite immature (although I suppose the show always displayed that).

local mtv seems to rerun all episodes but the mohammed ones and with aplogies to jesse jackson

>Leaving South Park because they mock your faith

Are Scientologists worse than Muslims?

Because Isaac Hayes is dead. Literally the only reason. South Park has shown itself to be this petty on multiple occasions, so it's definitely not that.

no, Scientologists are actually pretty cool and unlike every other religion they are productive members of society that don't bother others

>mfw Chef shitting himself at the very end to confirm his death even after all the shit he just went through
Season 10 was the last great season of South Park

I'd say this, plus judging by what a lot of people who knew Isaac said years down the line, especially what his son said, the decision wasn't actually made by Isaac, it was made by the Scientologists in his entourage when he had had a stroke and was unable to make that decision himself. Of course he made some comments about his quitting afterwards, but those were likely made with his arm being twisted quite considerably by others around him, that is if it was actually him making those statements at all. I think as annoyed as Trey and Matt were at the time, they now understand that and don't hold a grudge against Isaac any more, and as such it would seem unfair to continue to show the episode where they get their own back on him.

No, muslims gave death threats over them getting mocked and Comedy Central censored the fuck out of the episode in question and took others out of rotation over it. Isaac Hayes just said it's been great but you guys are getting too hateful now. Still a massive hypocrite and faggot for it and I'm glad they did him this dirty over it. Tom Cruise tried to sue over the episode he left over but I put the blame on him being a cunt not Scientology.

>don't bother others
>literally spy on, dox and threaten anyone who questions them even on the internet
Tom please go

>missing out on Nathan for you

because it's utterly boring

Did they ever end up using Darth Chef?

>he hasn't played The Stick Of Truth

good it's overrated and the gameplay is unbalanced shite

>playing South Park games for the gameplay and not the 10 hour long episode of the show

The gameplay detracted from the enjoyment and like I said it was overrated, on par with one of the episodes around when the show turned to shit. Around cthulu ones probably.

>not liking something means you are triggered
I want this meme to end... please god.

I can agree with the overrated part but it's definitely not as overrated as you're acting. People do treat it like the holy grail of South Park aside from the movie, when in all actuality it's about as good as Imaginationland or Black Friday which were definitely high points in the series.

>so triggered butthurt
your tears entertain me

fair enough I was expecting a lot more going in due to hype

the new season is really good

>Season 10 was the last great season of South Park
You're about 2 seasons too late. It peaked at 7, but 8 was still great.

You actually sound triggered by him, you are just trying to turn the page.

Were Matt and Trey trying to tell us that Scientology is made up of Paedophiles?

why chef have to die? i hate south park for kicking him off the show.

bring chef back dammit!

is he deded? will he be ok?

This was hilarious at the time

The bear and lion ripping his face off and body in half was brutal, but yeah like others have said it's a little harsh now that Hayes passed away, personally one of my favorite episodes because of how they pulled it off with old voice clips and how meta it is.

It's a bit edgy but so outrageous as to not be funny

it just came out recently that hayes had suffered a stroke and couldn't do the show anymore, but one of his sons told a journalist that someone from scientology quit for him and that made him look like an asshole to trey and matt

Because it reminds us how petty and immature trey and Matt are.

yes, there's a difference between having a childish sense of humor and being a dick

t. scientologist

scientologist detected

Obviously if the actor had to stop because of a stroke thats different but it seems pretty reasonable to me based on what they knew.

I mean this guy literally voiced a character through dozens if not hundreds of episodes trashing almost everything, especially religions. But seemingly when his came up he threw a hissy fit.

If that was the case then it's not so far-fetched.

The Jew brothers are upset Isaac Hayes is way more talented at music than them.

>Achievement Unlocked
>You have dire AIDS
I had a few keks.

dont leave us bro

It's okay he's a cartoon

It's disrespectful to kill off a dead guy.

Chef left the show because he was a Scientologist and the "church" forced him to quit.

i think they planned that incase isaac hayes ever came back for an episode but he died.

what happened to matt and trey ?

are they dead these days?