You told me brave new world/idiocracy/1984 was science-fiction

>megacorp1 buy outs rival megacorp2 to use as another tentacle for its propaganda ministry, further establishing its intent to mindcontrol all media influence and destroy all independent thought
>army of 30year-old manchildren conditioned to have zero ethical consciousness have only one reaction: "wow cool this mean my favorite superos from megacorp2 can now fight supereros from megacorp1" with retard drool collectively leaking from its mouth
dont forget to buy your porg plush toys for christmas goy, we need to donate billions to israel so they can manufacture and use more white phosphorus on palestinian children

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rWExPTkIFqM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Don't forget to inject your pregnant child after watchin Frozen 2!

Yes, one company buying out another company. It is just like 1984 and idiocracy and a brave new world. Oh the horror.

>shill detected!!

>haha it's just free market, one company controlling 99% of the world media is just what our founding fathers and based ayn rand intented, or do u hate freedom???

I read an paper somewhere that claimed that since 2008 till now mergers and aquisitions have skyrocketed and there is much less legitimate competition (i.e competition between companies with different owners) than there has been in decades and its a trend that isnt stopping.

so deep

haha it's not like US politics is a scripted television show att this point you paranoid twat

you are just a paranoid twat

>idiocracy
Fun fact: Mike Judge is an Alex Jones supporter and Idiocracy was about the proto-SJW zombie left. Quite prophetic. Here he is talking about it on Jones' show.

youtube.com/watch?v=rWExPTkIFqM

Linklater is also a fan of Jones. Texans stick together.

what's wrong with Disney owning everything?

they are a good company that makes good films

do dumb whites want affirmative action?

The Director of "The Gray State" was murdered by ((them)) too

>they are a good company

ONE

THOUSAND

REPOSTS

>that makes good films

>monopolies are fine as long as the gruel tastes good

>you told me brave new world/idiocracy/1984 was science-fiction
we are basically down to 4 media companies now

You realize that image went viral after CNN tried harassing someone for posting it, right? Every single person on Sup Forums has that image saved.

disney is owned by them now, same them who own hollywood and all the news. they took it all over to coverup the holohoax and keep the truth from getting out,.

yfw the mouse is now a rat, and disney is flooded with rats who hate mel gibson and people like him

Thank god the United States government made sure to spend the last 30 odd years making sure this would be easy to accomplish for rich corporations

Good thing we have a free market that involves periodic culling to make sure monopolies can't exist