I don't give a shit about athletics. FUCK, SPORTS!

I don't give a shit about athletics. FUCK, SPORTS!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ckC7ilWwH50
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why is boyd dressed like even more of a queer than usual?

because he is fucking hilarious.

is that a painting of Gary Coleman?
asking for a friend

RAVEN PIGEONS AS I LIVE AND BREATHE

Thanks for reminding me OP, that delivery was fucking great.

is this show funny?

Is this show actually worth watching? I watched the first episode a while back and I didn't think it was particularly good, but does it get better as it goes on?

ran out of coal

Who /robinshandrell/ here

he's one of my favorite characters on the show. love the scene where Kenny apologizes for accusing him of messing up Lee's room.

Very

if you like Eastbound and Down then yes, if that kind of humor isn't your shtyle then pass

Honestly my favourite currently airing comedy. Walton Goggins alone is reason to watch it.

something about looking like a person who would take a shit in stranger's bedroom. funny because it's so accurate.

>Why don't I take the girls upstairs and run them a hot bath?

Russell didn't do it, right? it's misdirection

Watch the first four episode then decide for yourself

nope. I like the theory that Christine did it to make him happy, or Neecha hired someone to do it.

It's really quite good/entertaining. It's another McBride show, so if you watched Eastbound in its hay-day and liked it, you'll likely like this one as the character and comedy is very similar.

Of course, having watched Eastbound, it also detracts from VP because you can see the rehash in it, so it's a double-edged sword.

Either way, good show, worth watching, and pretty funny. I'd say around a 6.5/10

who put the po-po in your ho-ho? Lee Russell, that's who

Nah, in the preview for the finale you specifically see that he's working to hunt the shooter down

Goggins makes me really uncomfortable. The hair, the teeth, the weird way he speaks, it's all terrible. Vice Principals is still good though.

why didn't he deny it then? he seemed fine with letting gamby believe it

I'm really gonna miss this show

or going Travis Bickle on the graduation ceremony.

me too, I loved how Gamby was a more grounded real-life version of Kenny Powers.

I'm gonna miss Swift's dumb face, Snodgrass's fat ass and the show's credits too.

I hope Jody Hill and McBride's new movie is good.

Observe and Report is underrated as fuck, modern classic.

He straight up denied it at the beginning of the season. Since then he's been with Gamby during his recovery, compiled that info to help Gamby, and since then his marriage has fallen apart and Gamby helped save his job along with letting him come along with him for spring break.

He's probably Lee's only friend at this point and the accusations and threats were probably the last straw for Lee and being Principal was the last thing he could hold onto.

>Of course, having watched Eastbound, it also detracts from VP because you can see the rehash in it
nigger what? maybe because it's the same people, but it's more in line with Observe and Report, the dynamic between Russell and Gamby is different than what you saw from Stevie or Kenny, and the dramatic plot twists.

It's atleast an 8

sounds like you're struggling with your homosexuality. maybe ask your stepdad to sit down with you and have "the conversation".

>mfw I keep seeing a lot of myself in both Gamby and Russell, from lying to others to pretend I'm better than I really even to even lying about unimportant or nice things I do, like Russell's fake dinner
>mfw no face

if only mcbride had starred in it as was originally intended

The episode with Lee's birthday was amazing. When Christine spilled wine on his shoes and he screamed MY BILLY REIDS had me dying.

The teachers are assholes.

>muh PAYDAY DRINKS

They deserve the gold stars, the fucking juden.

>Sweet, sweet dalring, either call your friends to play
youtube.com/watch?v=ckC7ilWwH50

>Danny "One Trick Pony" McBride

More shouting in a Southern accent. That's a pass from me.

OFFICIAL Vice Principals Waifu Tier List

>GOD TIER
Snodgrass, Swift

>High Tier
Abbott, Gamby's ex

>Mid Tier
Christine, Lee's sisters

>Low tier
Belinda Brown

>Nope
Gamby's daughter

Put Christine in God Tier and Swift in Mid Tier. Swift has a fridge body. Also where the fuck is Deb?

Put Nash in Low tier.

Based Russell. Sports truly is the pleb's pastime

Whoops, forgot about Nash. Definitely low tier. And fuck Deb.